What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

no..i dont think so...kasi im sure mas maraming nakagalaw sa kin kesa sa nakagalaw sa kanya..nyahahahaha..i dont believe in virginty..its just a piece of meat....i dont agree on that stupendous line that goes 'the greatest gift a woman can give her man is her virginity' bwaarrkk i think im gonna throw up...crap!

I agree with you... virginity is not that all important, the greatest gift a woman could give her man is Loyalty! Kung gusto ng mga lalake virgin, why in hell do they f#&k around?

• 3 months later...
hmmm..siguro sa sa simula ok lang pero siyempre sa isang adult relationship kelangan may physical aspect din di ba? how can you truly love someone kung hindi mapakita sa kanya physically..naxperience ko na kasi yung ganyan, yung ayaw nung girl ng premarital sex nung start ng relationship pero nung tumagal na kmi & naprove ko na mahal na mahal ko siya, naging willing din siya, kelangan lang siguro na it should be at her own time, don't force her to do anything na ayaw nya..:)

:thumbsupsmiley:

Of course it feels really good if you were able to win a girl's virginity. But remember that there are a lot of guys out there with the same motives as you are (devirginizing a girl). Add that to the more liberal nature of girls today, there's a good probability that your future girlfriend or wife is no longer a virgin.

So live with it .

Just love her as she is.

:thumbsupsmiley:

one thing i realized ever since i started falling in love...I SUDDENLY FORGET ABOUT HER PAST...EVEN THOSE THAT DEALT WITH THE MEN IN HER PAST....you'll be surprised that there are times (fine it hurts at first) that you guys may talk about what they did before, yet if the love and respect there...pretty soon it just fades and you still accept and love the person for what she is...idealistic eh? but 'tis true, mein freunds. i mean it's her body fine, but we loved the woman for bein' her and not because of just her body right?....haay, love nga naman oh-oh :blush: