What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

if she's a virgin, then keep it...if u can. if u can't, then at least have some sense that u want to get rid of it for some reason other than libido...kaya nga gf.

if she's not...then don't make an issue out of it.

to me, virginity is never a prerequisite but is a nice bonus. virginity is not entirely abt a tight pussy...it is also abt a girl's value system.

i agree with you, as long as there's love in your relationship, virginity is not an issue...

but as nature had created men... it's a great plus factor knowing that your girl was a virgin when you had her...

but it's a totally different situation if she denied about this thing during the early phase of your relationship if ever you asked her about it...

but for me, it's awkward to ask your gf is she's still a virgin... PEACE

I think there is a reason why the principle of virginity was created .... that men would want to feel that their partners are able to give more than 100 percent of their being to them... virginity would be the basis...... just think about it.... a gurl that would give something that cannot be restored... Wow! talk about putting you on the pedestal........ but relationship is not all that..... does that make sense????? :P well that's my perception...... but guess what.. I've never been in a relationship with a virgin girl..... but I accepted them because of love.... it would be nice if both of you are virgins... pero wala na yun eh..... but love conquers all... it can change you principles and perception..... Ganun talaga ! Love eh..... :heart:

Perhaps the right question would concern preference. I think these days very few indeed considers virginity an issue. But let's say in choosing between two girls, and all things being equal except for virginity, which would you choose?

I've read before that in terms of preference, more men still prefer marrying virgins, but surprisingly, more women prefer to marry non-virgins.

How about the ladies here in MTC, would you prefer to marry non-virgins as well? :rolleyes:

why should there be a premium on women who choose to be virgins? are hymens that remain intact really any indication of what's important? is an intact hymen evidence of the kindness of a woman's heart? or how generous she is? or how successful she is at her job?

there are already so many unrealistic and unfair expectations and double standards in this country that women have to put up with. virginity and the "maria clara" myth is nothing but that--a myth. to think that we're already in the third millennium and still so many of the men here in this country have sensibilities that are still stuck in the 18th century. "maria clara" is dead, boys. and rightly so. because it was and is this philosophy that makes it so much harder to be a filipina.

why is that men don't have to undergo the same pressures? why is it that men who remain virgins are laughed at and ridiculed? why aren't virgin men appealing to women as life partners? why is it that men f*ck around and it's ok? why is it that when women aren't virgins anymore there is a ready presumption that she is a slut?

virginity is a choice. we all make decisions about our bodies everyday, whether it's based on religious preference, personal reasons, etc. why should anyone be lauded for making this choice?

virginity should not be a prevailing standard anymore in the choice of life partners. it's unfair and it's stupid. and guys who prescribe to the "i want a virgin for a wife" are downright dumb.

Just think about this bro.

scenario1:

you got married with a girl (virgin), since you're very particular with virginity you married her and you're marriage did not turn out fine, she was not a good wife, nor a mother to your children, and in the end she turned out to be slut ( not litterally I mean she committed adultery), which turned your life miserable

senario2:

you got married to a non-virgin, but you tied the strings anyway, she truned out to be a good wife, she took care of you real well, she became a good mother, raising your children with good morals, making sure their fed well and supplying their needs and giving them everything she can as a mother..and she was loyal to you as a wife and became your best friend.

Now ask your self, with you still prefer a virgin?..although this is pure hypothesis but the point is "VIRGINITY IS NOT EVERYTHING" a woman can offer you much more that her hymen. Erase that double standard crap from you mind. What you have to do is Know your girl, try to know her as a whole, her personality, her characteristics, everything! and afterwards use that as a basis to judge her..not her virginity..believe me you wont be disappointed...think of your future together not her past..

hope this help...peace out!