What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

wala ka na magagawa kung hinde na sya virgin tsaka wala ka ring karapatan na sumbatan sya na bakit hinde ka na virgin...eh kung ikaw naman eh 12 yrs old pa lang may experience na....at sankatutak na ang nakasama mo sa kama...men and women are equal if the boys can have some fun so does the girls...tsaka you didn't love her for her body....you love her for what she is....accept na hinde ikaw ang nauna...kasi hinde rin naman sya ang naka una sayo...right....napaka selfish mo naman kung after all the sex you've done gusto mo pa rin sa virgin...

...bout pre-marital sex...you can't force some girl to have sex with you...respeto lang wag mong pilitin ang ayaw...pag pinilit mo hinde masarap...maganda willing kayo pareho para mas OK...

...pag nagpumilit ka pa rin....may tawag dun eh...RAPE...

sagot ko sa tanong....ok lang na hinde na sya virgin as long as she told me so... :)

i wonder..are there still virgins? does anyone give a shite about this still? coz virgins are frigid and well hard taught in bed of course...come on...my aunt who's an old maid is the only person in this world who is still a virgin..resorts to hand maneuvers! hehehehehe

Edited by uchisy
i wonder..are there still virgins? does anyone give a shite about this still? coz virgins are frigid and well hard taught in bed of course...come on...my aunt who's an old maid is the only person in this world who is still a virgin..resorts to hand maneuvers! hehehehehe

making a sweeping assumption about all virgins being frigid just isnt right. im a virgin but not frigid. :)

I would still consider it.... kasi wala pa sungay but all the gurlz that I've met, loved and fell out of love of are none virgins.... It made me think nga nung una kasi I want a virgin to be my first too... gusto ko kasi first and last ako...... I've been really nice.. followed all my parents advice, avoid alcohols and cigars, a house-school-church boy, gave the women the respect that they need..... Although I know all of these acts should be involuntarily done.... I said to myself, virgin ang magiging first love ko and better my last... pero wala....... but I realized something, when you love someone........ you seem to un learn all your principles and create new principles with her...... parang .... iba talaga..... i still put virginty in consideration pero....... love removes all boundaries talaga...... :wub:

hey this might sound weird to some people (im weird to a lot of people anyway so...) but i actually dont want my girl friend to be a virgin. its just too much of a hassle to teach them. this also goes for girls who have never had a bf before. its just that there are somethings you learn from past relationships that kinda ease the relationship you're in. i call them rookie errors. this is not to say that i'd like someone who's a slut naman. just someone who has had maybe a relationship or two and more or less knows how things should go.

This question is somewhat similar to a thread found in the VIP section. To answer your question, I don't think a girl's virginity is relative to a relationship. In my

opinion, as I stated before, I think it would be very difficult to remain a virgin

in today's society. Premarital sex is more common place these days. I would

respect the person either way.

if she's a virgin, then keep it...if u can. if u can't, then at least have some sense that u want to get rid of it for some reason other than libido...kaya nga gf.

if she's not...then don't make an issue out of it.

to me, virginity is never a prerequisite but is a nice bonus. virginity is not entirely abt a tight pussy...it is also abt a girl's value system.

Edited by Jourdan