What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

it matters to me para ma iba naman hehehehe

honestly every guy wants to be the first. pero i think i would rather be the last :) kung hindi na sya virgin when we became bf/gf then fine with me. as long as honest sya.

na alala ko tuloy conversation namin ng be ko :)

btw kundera nice sig.

st agustin - give me chastity but now now :)

In my point of view, a woman's virginity specially if she is your girlfriend and plan to seetle with her for life, the ideal is she has to be a virgin. A high standard is aimed at since you are talking for a companion, partner, friend, soulmate, and everything that would complement you. One aspect is her virginity. Ideally, that is the dream. Realistically, when the ideal is tempered with reality, the gap between the two has to narrow down and even to fill the gap to make sure there is agreement. When one sets his dream to state wherein one's life for the future is at stake, we should have the best that life can offer. Lowering your standard for such a lifetime engagement would mean the ideal no longer exists in your criteria.

Hence, the attitude would be if she a virgin well and good. If she is not, well at least naman you should love her. You should have a lot of love to understand who she no matter what she has been. To accept her as she is and have the great faith that inspite of what she is not, love goes beyond the merely phisical and material. You transcend the vulnarable and fragile condition of human nature and proceed to higher level of being human. Hence, one's perspective is raised to a level of the metaphysical, the beyond, the spiritual.

We there have to consider that what matters most is your ability to transcend, to go beyond the merely now and project to longer time frame of the future that is the beyond. We really do not know what will happen to the future since we cannot hold the future, but at least we know Who Holds the Future. You can call Him bey many names.

Hi edtc..first of all...Peace brather...

Medyo comment lang ako wbout high standard(virgin) and low standard(not virgin)...

ako kasi i don't look at virginity in that sense..na isa syang basehan ng standard...

kasi for me sex(love making for couples-married&unmarried) is something that is natural in every relationship...i don't and never have looked at sex as something to give or be given only on or after marriage...

for me it's as natural as breathing...so no need to wait for marriage kasi baka di kana umabot at malagutan na ng hininga..mwahahaha...

from reading the thread i find that the guys here are thinking more on what IS important and not on what WAS important...medyo nagmo-move na ang thinking ng guys..kasi dati mga kasabayan ko double standards...sila mga di na virgin pero they want that their partner be a virgin...shet...super double standard...

so guys...have a healthy sex life.....and always...safe sex....

Peace.... :mtc:

• 3 months later...