What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

• 1 month later...

guys, your views on this: bakit kailangan natin maka-score pag alam natin na hindi na virgin ang gf natin?

it's a theory of a lady friend of mine...

ladies, if you're in this thread, do you believe this theory? any experiences you wanna share?

enlighten me.

--- my thoughts on this: its because of our ego. ayaw natin pahuli sa mga naging experiences nila. and we're thinking that it's ok with her since she did it before and she might be missing it. well, initially, ganun inisip ko dati. but then i realized that i would rather make love to my girl than just have sex (for me magkaiba ung dalawa)... and it's worth the wait....

hmm..if she's not a virgin..first thing that comes to my mind is... It's sure I'll get some! :boo: well, first...how would you know kung virgin pa siya? given na hindi pa kayo nagpopopoy...syempre pag 2 lang kayo..mapupunta na sa ganung usapan..tapos magiging action na! automatic! oh yes! :boo:

nagkagirlfriend na rin ako ng virgin..badtrip nga eh...nung alone na kami...sinabi niya agad na para tumagal kami, wag ko daw siyang pilitin ng ayaw niya..un nga, ayaw pa nya ng popoy.. :cry: tapos after 2 days, pinuntahan niya ko sa boarding house, tapos malungkot daw cya...umiiyak..at kami'y naghalikan...hanggang kuskusan lang..walang popoy..ayun..di rin kami nagtagal..walang popoy eh! :boo:

when a girl is still a virgin, it's either by choice or she's too naive to want otherwise. guys who will take advantage of her just to pop her cherry are crude and primitive.

so are guys who think they'll score just because a girl is no longer a virgin. so what if she slept with more people than you?! does that make you less of a man?

should it matter whether she is a virgin or not? if you really like a girl, shouldn't you respect her and her wishes? and what should the number of sexual partners equate to really?

siiigh. it makes me angry to think that there are men out there that let their other head do the talking. there's a reason why your brain is above your shoulders and not your dick.

when a girl is still a virgin, it's either by choice or she's too naive to want otherwise. guys who will take advantage of her just to pop her cherry are crude and primitive.

so are guys who think they'll score just because a girl is no longer a virgin. so what if she slept with more people than you?! does that make you less of a man?

should it matter whether she is a virgin or not? if you really like a girl, shouldn't you respect her and her wishes? and what should the number of sexual partners equate to really?

siiigh. it makes me angry to think that there are men out there that let their other head do the talking. there's a reason why your brain is above your shoulders and not your dick.

right on.... very well said...... :cool:

kudos!!!

:cry: i was guilty of this...

...good thing i changed for the better...

HONESTLY ....... i prefer experienced women .....

i hate virgins .. it always gives me a hard time ....

VIRGINITY is not a prerequisite .....

If u love the person .. kahit ilang tao pa naka ..... dyan .....

ok lang .. past is past .....

e ikaw ba nakailan ka na ?? perfectionist ka ..... perfect ka ba???

so what ??? hindi importante yun .... kakaunti na lang ang double standard men ngayon .....

mas mabuti pa nga yung meron na nauna .. at least they were tried and tested .. and they know how to move .. no inhibitions .... walang arte arte ..... hindi ka na magtuturo ...

for the record i was successfully able to turn down 4 virgins ... who wanted me to be their first ....

i hope u guys know why .... it's not about popping the cherry .....

it's about how you feel ... and how will she feel after .....

makunsensiya ka .. masisira mo buhay ng tao .. hindi mo naman mahal .. gusto mo lang laruin ....

and it's better to play with women who know the game ...

rather than hurt the virgins just so that you could count how many cherries u popped .....

i've popped many ... but i came to realize KARMA

Babalik at babalik yan sayo .... and someday u will realize the wrong things you've done .....

and siyempre ... as usual .... the revelations are already LATE .....

just like what happened to me ....... :hypocritesmiley:

i dont consider virginity as the catalyst of my relationship and it wouldnt matter! what matters is that you couples are open and honest about it, with or without actually confirming it.

however, if according to her, im her 1st bf and she hasnt had any physical contacts before to merit such and i later found out that she's not then i'd have second thoughts on her. when, where, why and to whom did she lose her virginity would be part of the question. if she lost it to someone else during our relationship then by all means virginity does count in. hmmm... what a perspective hehehe!

kung ganun ang nalaman mo and pinagtapat nya sayo, rejoice! wala ng paikot-ikot pa! wahoo!

basta mahal mo ang babae at mahal ka nya, yun ang pinaka-importante sa relationship dba?

Ano ba threadstarter nito? 1930s ka ba pinanganak? uso pa ba harana jan?

I'd still love her---hymen or no hymen (that didn't sound quite right...ngek!) Seriously, though, that's kind of like the chastity belt of olden times...a form of slavery that society imposes on women. Women are human too, right? So you must realize by now that she is allowed the same choices you can make yourself. Fair's fair.

Glad to know that Filipinos have finally arrived. True, chastity is a virtue---an act of preserving one's "purity". The concept is not without its own negative implications, too, however. Happily, we are more tolerant (and hopefully) more respectful of our own humanity. Being excessively concerned about propriety or decorum is a recipe for disaster.