been to the boutique. excellent! :) pero make sure youre there early. went there for anniversary daming events na nagsidetrack ng plans so got there late. when we saw the place nanghinayang kami na sana we could have gotten there earlier nga kasi sobrang ganda tapos para masulit yung bayad. its a tad expensive but you get what you pay for. excellent views of taal. the rooms themselves talo pa most 5 star hotels. maliit lang pero its well furnished and comfy. panalo ang kama nila. the best ive ever stayed in. food is excellent. and the breakfast in bed is such a treat. the only caveat id say it pag gabi nakakalusot yung mga insects. especially if you leave the balcony entry open. ganda nga din naman to stay on the balcony at night, but beware the insects :P as for discovery suites, havent been there sa tagaytay branch nila but i hear it is also qutie the experience. if youve been to the ortigas branch ng discovery then youve got a fairly good idea of how it is. i hear its the best of all discovery suites. prices though are fairly comparable to boutique. ang maganda sa discov suites is that some rooms will have a jacuzzi with a taal view. i suppose it has that more romantic tone to it.

been to the boutique. excellent! :) pero make sure youre there early. went there for anniversary daming events na nagsidetrack ng plans so got there late. when we saw the place nanghinayang kami na sana we could have gotten there earlier nga kasi sobrang ganda tapos para masulit yung bayad. its a tad expensive but you get what you pay for. excellent views of taal. the rooms themselves talo pa most 5 star hotels. maliit lang pero its well furnished and comfy. panalo ang kama nila. the best ive ever stayed in. food is excellent. and the breakfast in bed is such a treat. the only caveat id say it pag gabi nakakalusot yung mga insects. especially if you leave the balcony entry open. ganda nga din naman to stay on the balcony at night, but beware the insects :P as for discovery suites, havent been there sa tagaytay branch nila but i hear it is also qutie the experience. if youve been to the ortigas branch ng discovery then youve got a fairly good idea of how it is. i hear its the best of all discovery suites. prices though are fairly comparable to boutique. ang maganda sa discov suites is that some rooms will have a jacuzzi with a taal view. i suppose it has that more romantic tone to it.

thanks a lot! has anyone been to country suites?

• 4 weeks later...
Where is the best place to eat bulalo in Tagaytay?

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

u can try viewsite resto, makalampas lang ng josephines resto yan.

then u can also try LZM thats located sa taas ng figaro dun sa may magallanes square

(mark mo is yung globe bisnes ctr)

sa RSM and leslies resto medyo pricey and konti lang ang serving.

Viewsite pa rin ako and LZM :cool:

Do you a place in tagaytay that we can spend 12 hours?yung hindi masyado mahala nd madali puntahan?

u can try Mijo. their contact number is (046) 413-3394

madali puntahan yan, nasa tapat lng nga mg restos like RSM, along the hi-way so if ur commuting lang

madali lang. just tell the conductor ng bus na baba ka sa RSM resto, magallanes area. tapat na tapat lang yan.

mahirap puntahan yun way papuntang picnic grove, kung wala kang car. kung public transpo ka lang

sasakay ka pa ng jeep at punuan dun. whereas kung sa area ka along maharlika hi-way daanan ng bus galing

manila. andun pa lahat ang mga cool restos sa area na yan.

I went to Country Suite Discovery Tagaytay. It's a very warm place. :)

They only have seven rooms and super personalized ang service.

The staff are really friendly.

It's kinda pricey but it's all worth it. :)

thanks a lot! has anyone been to country suites?

I've cheked in both in Country Suites and Boutique.

They have a different feel and ambiance.

If you want a home type accommodation then you should go for Country Suites.

(I love the whirlpool and the view in Oxford room)

If you want a modern and urban living type of accommodation then Boutique is the best place to go.

(flatscreen t.v. and Ipod ready room) I suggest that you get the I lust and I dream room.

Price:

4,000 ++ - 6,000 ++ for CST

6,000++ - 10,000 ++ for Boutique

Next stop T House!