Guys if meron sa inyo na group who wants hiking, camping or rapelling from tagaytay down to laurel, 85 degrees or it can also be extreme biking please refer to my friends

www.geocities.com/extremeoutdoorphil

available sa site ung contact number if your interested. tell that you are referred by betch.

for place to stay in, i know one, medyo lampas crossing, 2k per night, parang hotel style lng din. just text me 09205310585.

Whats the name of the hotel at you did mentioned in your aforesaid message?

Appeciate if you can give details and contact number/s of that place.

Thanks,

Slate

My question was probably asked zillion times on different occasions, to ensue, could anybody out there point me to a nice and cheap place for over the weekend stay.

Though, we envision going there end of this month, but your replies will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Slate

i really would want to help you, but i really don't know any cheap place in tagaytay. my exposure there are the bigger resorts kaya mas mahal. sorry...

Guys if meron sa inyo na group who wants hiking, camping or rapelling from tagaytay down to laurel, 85 degrees or it can also be extreme biking please refer to my friends

www.geocities.com/extremeoutdoorphil

available sa site ung contact number if your interested. tell that you are referred by betch.

for place to stay in, i know one, medyo lampas crossing, 2k per night, parang hotel style lng din. just text me 09205310585.

Details naman ng hotel na ito, contact number?

Amenities? Pwede ba bata?

Salamat.

Guest ^arianne^
any info about nurture spa??? sulit ba dito???

Good ambiance sa Nurture Spa, they have different Ifugao Type huts if you want to stay for a night or whole day, roughly between 1,500 to 4,000 depending on the time consumed.

Their basic massage (combination) is between 1,800 to 3,000 (2 hours) includes also a Spa Set Meal.

Loob na loob siya, kaya by the time na makapasok ka talagang bugbog na ang katawan mo, but it's worth it :)

The easiest route is via Carmona Exit, head towards Silang Cavite, then proceed to Aguinaldo Hway, You will see Villa de oro and just before Tagaytay Memorial Park, drive around 1 km through the coffee orchards, you will reach Nurture Spa :)

Check www.nurture.com.ph

Pasensya na guys ngyon lang ulit ako ngonline, nweys i made a simple site sa geocities regarding sa villa na sinasabi ko, http://www.geocities.com/amirsachevilla/villa.html check out this site andyan na pricing, ameneties and contact infos. otei. if your going to contact the number, tell na you we're referred by aris and beth baka mabigyan kayo ng discount. for the question if pwedeng kids, yup pwede po and may parking din sila, pwede din paluto ng breakfast and may place din na pwede mgvideooke. the villa is just beside bag of beans sa may crossing ng tagaytay.

• 2 weeks later...

mga bro, maganda Hotel Dominque along Aguinaldo Highway spanish style na hotel 3,300 ang expense ko may swimming pool, free breakfast nyong harap nya parang hndi maganda pag pumasok ka :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley: ang ganda :cool: :cool: :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Best place in Tagaytay=Discovery Country Suites. A splurge, but well worth it. Each room is a theme (no guys, not like Anito's!!!) Great volcano views. Restaurant is a surprise--great food and reasonable price. Nice escape and very romantic . . . too bad I don't have a kasama to go with me :( I could take applications :cool:

• 4 weeks later...

wala kse kaming pasok this coming weekend gusto sana namin umalis ng BF ko kaso sa malapit lang para di mashado malaking preparation pero romantic and sweet. balak namin overnight sa tagaytay meron ba kayong alam na ok na medyo budget na ma spend namin yun araw fully :) thanks in advance! :rolleyes: