Just tried Estancia along Sta. Rosa - Tagaytay Road. I dont recommend this place. Went to Sauna to get some heat coz its cold there especially its Christmas season and what I got - the coldest Sauna I have ever been through. The food was not good also - I ordered bulalo hoping to warm my belly but it was lukewarm and full of MSG. Tried their massage - it sucks also. Maybe its called Estancia - You better distance yourself from that place.

My wife and I stayed there this last week and I also don't recommend the place. For the same amount we paid for our room, we could've gotten a better and more enjoyable stay at the other hearby hotels. The room didn't look or feel clean. There was a burn mark in the middle of the carpet in the shape of an iron (plantsa). The water in the bathroom looked dirty and we had to have the air-con replaced because it was broken.

canyon woods is also ok, you can stay at the casitas.... medyo mahal nga lang. we stayed there for our annual strat planning.

We just had our National Sales Conference in Canyon Woods, very nice place good for couples who want to escape from city life. :cool:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
has anyone been to JOSEPHINE'S RESTAURANT? how's the food and price there?

i got to eat at Josephine's around 2 years ago...nothing extraordinary for me and i think kinda pricey considering there are a couple of other restaurants nearby with similar food...i think ambiance and food of leslie's is better..

i got to eat at Josephine's around 2 years ago...nothing extraordinary for me and i think kinda pricey considering there are a couple of other restaurants nearby with similar food...i think ambiance and food of leslie's is better..

i agree Josephine's is a bit overrated. food is so so yet expensive.

Hi does anybody know of a good place to stay in tagaytay?...how much in canyon woods and what are their facilities? does anybody have any contact number?...also how much in days hotel and any contact info? thanks :-)

Try Hotel Dominique along Aguinaldo H-way, just a few meters away from the Rotonda... (046) 8602193... I've been here once before, good clean place, with pool and free breakfast..yun nga lang wala kang view ng Taal Volcano because you're on the other side

Try Hotel Dominique along Aguinaldo H-way, just a few meters away from the Rotonda... (046) 8602193... I've been here once before, good clean place, with pool and free breakfast..yun nga lang wala kang view ng Taal Volcano because you're on the other side

thanks for the contact number of Hotel Dominique...i'll try to get in touch with them...any other contact information of hotels with taal volcano view will be greatly appreciated :-)

Hi does anybody know of a good place to stay in tagaytay?...how much in canyon woods and what are their facilities? does anybody have any contact number?...also how much in days hotel and any contact info? thanks :-)

Canyon Woods is an exclusive resort just like Tagaytay Highlands. You need to be a member and for you to be a member, you need to buy a lot/house there, which I heard, is very expensive.

Canyon Woods is an exclusive resort just like Tagaytay Highlands. You need to be a member and for you to be a member, you need to buy a lot/house there, which I heard, is very expensive.

The less expensive lot ata is over P5 Mil. This place good infamous during the "Estradagate".

If budget is not an issue then there's taal vista or discovery country suites. If you're budget is mid-range there's tagaytay dacha, windy ridge bed and breakfast and DAP (they have cottages with a kitchen).

Enjoy!

mga peeps... can you recommend any hotel or apartelle where i can stay in tagaytay na mga 1k-1.5k lang ang overnight rates? ung maganda naman, malinis... thanks in advance!

Sa REHM INN ka mag try maganda , malinis at ok ang service pati rate tama sa budget, along tagaytay sta road near city market. text mo si meane ang magandang recep dun e2 ang cp no. 09165729263

• 3 weeks later...