went to tagaytay last week...expensive na...pang-turista...masarap nga pies sa bag o beans...

warning lang sa papasok sa taal vista...the news is true that they charge p100 for 1hr parking and p50 per person for picture taking...

rip off pala dyan sa taal vista lodge, pasyal sana kami this weekend. thanks for the advise, tonyboy2.

• 2 weeks later...
dont go to view point guysss very bad service talaga ang ang mga serving nila is cold and took so long to cook. We went there with almost 40 people all together and some of our order never came out after waiting 1 hour.

We tried this place out as we are always in Leslie's or Dencio's or Pancake house or Yellow cab.

Sad to say that it was a very bad choice :-(

Same bad experience. Bad service and it takes a loooooooonnnnnnnggggg time for the order to come.

Imagine taking almost 20 minutes to get fried chicken, just imagine the faces on my kids.

Not to mention waiting almost 10 minutes waiting for the bill :grr:

If you want to stay overnight... you may stay at Day's Inn Hotel which belongs to the family of cebucitylocal or the newest hotel in Tagaytay which is Dacha Hotel that has swimming pool and jacuzzi  :cool:  They can also accommodate up to 15 people per Villa :)

If you need more information and assistance.. am just a pm away :)

I love Tagaytay!

Where to find Dacha Hotel?

LZM is along Aquinaldo Highway in Silang close to Rivera Golf and Country (almost adjacent to Shell). Musst try is sizzling bangus (really the best). Avoid being there from 11:30 to 1pm snce this place is full of golfers from Riviera, Eagle Ridge and from those in Tagaytay.

if puno na ang LZM silang branch, pede kayo dumirecho sa another branch nila

here in tagaytay. located @ magallanes square, 2nd floor, katabi ng mocha blends,

tapat ng starbucks. other landmarks - figaro tagaytay branch & globe telecom business office

hope this helps.

Edited by marilen

our company went to an outing/team building last week, dun kami sa Carillo Resort sa Tagaytay... wow ganda nung mga pics sa website..... pagdating namin dun.... sobrang init nung place... parang wala ka sa Tagaytay!!! the place sucks!!! and nung mga 11PM, pinapatigil na kami mag swimming ang mag videoke... wow, nagpa overnight pa sila, bawal naman pala lahat!!!

kaya kung may mabalitaan kayo na pupunta dun!!! ngek! pigilan nyo na hangang maaga!!!

:thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
ask ko lang pag exit mo sa sta. rosa dirediretso lang ba yun? any landmarks i should see. Tutumbukin ba nito yung picnic groove? Thanks! :)

yes, from Sta. Rosa exit, turn right lang tapos straight na.

maganda rin ang Canyon Woods Resort Club, although nasa outskirts na ng Tagaytay City. They offer day tours and also accommodate meetings and seminars...

My question was probably asked zillion times on different occasions, to ensue, could anybody out there point me to a nice and cheap place for over the weekend stay.

Though, we envision going there end of this month, but your replies will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Slate

Guys if meron sa inyo na group who wants hiking, camping or rapelling from tagaytay down to laurel, 85 degrees or it can also be extreme biking please refer to my friends

www.geocities.com/extremeoutdoorphil

available sa site ung contact number if your interested. tell that you are referred by betch.

for place to stay in, i know one, medyo lampas crossing, 2k per night, parang hotel style lng din. just text me 09205310585.