• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Discovery Suite is probably the best by far but the prices are somewhat steep. Other places like Royal Park (abt 2k+ /night), Estancia Hotel or even the numerous rooms/houses for rent can be worthwhile alternatives.

Anyways, imo you'd go to tagaytay for the places/scenery, if you just wanted to stay in the room for hanky panky it might have been easier and faster to just check in a 5 star hotel somewhere.

Good ambiance sa Nurture Spa, they have different Ifugao Type huts if you want to stay for a night or whole day, roughly between 1,500 to 4,000 depending on the time consumed.

Their basic massage (combination) is between 1,800 to 3,000 (2 hours) includes also a Spa Set Meal.

Loob na loob siya, kaya by the time na makapasok ka talagang bugbog na ang katawan mo, but it's worth it :)

The easiest route is via Carmona Exit, head towards Silang Cavite, then proceed to Aguinaldo Hway, You will see Villa de oro and just before Tagaytay Memorial Park, drive around 1 km through the coffee orchards, you will reach Nurture Spa :)

Check www.nurture.com.ph

Actually the road heading into Nurture is cemented now, so its not that back breaking anymore :D

Was there a few months ago with my girl and we stayed for a couple of days. Overall, I'd give the place 3 1/2 out of 5. The food is decent, rooms are alright, but its pretty bare in those little things we all appreciate. No tv ( i mean u can be banging all the time right?), no closets even, and its not really a good idea to go there during the rainy season. The whole place gets muddy and if your girl has a thing against frogs watch out.

By the way, the ifugao huts although a unique experience might be traumatic during mosquito season. I opted for the a/c rooms during my stay.

• 2 weeks later...

The best place i stayed so far in tagaytay is highlands and midlands. unfortunately it's for members only. the next best place is the newly renovated taal vista lodge. great rooms, legit massage and value for money buffet. if u wanna eat out. try carlos pizza and mile high! it's right besides starbucks. i just hope they renovate and improve the used to be palace in the sky. it has the best view in tagaytay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

theres a new place in tagaytay name is cliffhouse tagaytay, parking fee is 100 pesos but u can have it validated pag kumain ka sa loob, maraming restos sa loob, ganda ng ambiance and view, tabi lang to banda ng yellow cab in tagytay pero different section sigurado makaka score ka sa date nyo meron mga resto dito pricey 1K+ per order meron din yung affordable

ang question lang eh, san bang motel ang ok dito?

Just tried Estancia along Sta. Rosa - Tagaytay Road. I dont recommend this place. Went to Sauna to get some heat coz its cold there especially its Christmas season and what I got - the coldest Sauna I have ever been through. The food was not good also - I ordered bulalo hoping to warm my belly but it was lukewarm and full of MSG. Tried their massage - it sucks also. Maybe its called Estancia - You better distance yourself from that place.

• 2 weeks later...
i dunno if any of you watch those morning shows on TV... last wednesday. they featured a new hotel in tagaytay (i think it was unang hirit). I forgot the name of the hotel but it looked nice. each room had a different name... any of you have an idea what the hotel was?

uunga, i also caught a part of that segment..

anyone knows how to contact them and what the name of the place.

senor bugoy,

let me know if you info on this..

bk

• 2 weeks later...
i dunno if any of you watch those morning shows on TV... last wednesday. they featured a new hotel in tagaytay (i think it was unang hirit). I forgot the name of the hotel but it looked nice. each room had a different name... any of you have an idea what the hotel was?

uunga, i also caught a part of that segment..

anyone knows how to contact them and what the name of the place.

senor bugoy,

let me know if you info on this..

bk

It's the BOUTIQUE BED & BREAKFAST. They only have 7 rooms and each room has a name that begins with "I". Like "I Lust", "I Desire", "I Dream", "I Escape", etc. It's along Aguinaldo Hi-way & most of the rooms have lake views. The Barrio Fiesta/Melo's Steakhouse folks are involved in the venture. Real nice place!

It's the BOUTIQUE BED & BREAKFAST. They only have 7 rooms and each room has a name that begins with "I". Like "I Lust", "I Desire", "I Dream", "I Escape", etc. It's along Aguinaldo Hi-way & most of the rooms have lake views. The Barrio Fiesta/Melo's Steakhouse folks are involved in the venture. Real nice place!

dude, do you have contact details. how about the rates...pa share na lang kung may info ka. salamat