Hi guys,

Recently went to tagaytay and checked into the Tall Vista Hotel. It's been renovated and upgraded since the last time i went there. Best part is that the room was cheap because of my SM advantage card. I got 30% off the room rate. I'd definitely recommend it to whoever wants a special night up there. Happy Tagaytay tripping.

--

Hitman and co

PM if you need special rates,I am a producer for Days Hotel,Tagaytay country hotel and Barcelo Taal Vista,the concepcion who own Days,the olivares who own Tagaytay country hotel are friends as well as the regional director for sales for Barcelo,you can get 50% of published rates,in fact louie paculaba the resident manager of country hotel is cebuano from cebu city and angie briones the vice president of sales of days hotel just had coffee with me here in cebu,i cannot post on the board what code to use but pm me and you will get your 50% discount regards :D

Edited by Narsil

Hi guys,

Recently went to tagaytay and checked into the Tall Vista Hotel. It's been renovated and upgraded since the last time i went there. Best part is that the room was cheap because of my SM advantage card. I got 30% off the room rate. I'd definitely recommend it to whoever wants a special night up there. Happy Tagaytay tripping.

--

[/quotso how much would that amount to net of the 30% discount?

what's a good place to have coffee in tagaytay? yung may homey atmosphere.

just had brewed coffee and doughnut yesterday at starbucks tagaytay across magallanes square... nice overlooking view from the 2nd floor. :) nice cool breeze in the afternoon.

Edited by TheGeneral

Mile Hi Inn Tagaytay

On my way up to Tagaytay yesterday for a meeting, I stopped at Mile Hi Diner for lunch. Wanted to have their Angus Beef Burger but was not available, so I opted for their Mile Hi Burger instead (which was very juicy!) and a cup of French Onion soup.

While waiting for my food to arrive, I noticed a tarpaulin banner hanging on the wall. I thought it was one part of their menu promos. I was surprised to see that it was about their rooms. Turns out they have rooms in their place.

So I asked the waiter where there rooms were and how many did they have. He said that they're located below the restaurant and that they have 3 rooms (1 Family and 2 Standard). So I asked him if I could see them after having my lunch and he said yes it could be arranged. I took my time enjoying my hot soup and juicy burger. After I paid my bill, they asked if I still wanted to see the rooms, and still having enough time to make it to my meeting, I followed the waiter outside and downstairs of the diner. I didn't have a regular camera with me, so I used my handy N70 to take pictures of the place.

There's a common door for all 3 rooms, which is located under the restaurant and fronts Carlo's Pizza. Upon entering, there are 3 doors; to your left and right are the doors of the 2 Standard rooms and few steps ahead is the door to the Family room.

The Standard rooms have 2 single beds placed beside each other which makes it look like a double sized bed. There's a small wall-type air-conditioning unit which is strong enough for the size of the room. Floor area is about 9sqm. TV with cable connection is part of the features of the room (TV was removed temporarily to give way to the installation of an emergency light). There's a small toilet and bath as well with hot water.

As to the Family room, it has a double bed; plus another single bed with a roll-away bed beneath it. It also had a cabinet. Room also comes with a TV with cable connection and a toilet and bath which was a bit wider than that of the Standard rooms. Floor area is about 12sqm.

The place is great for groups or families. It's better that one group books all three rooms, that way you won't disturb or be disturbed if there were other guests. The waiter said that no matter the room rate, they don't do head counts of how many are going to sleep in a room.

One thing nice about the place is that you don't have to go far for a meal. The room rate comes with breakfast for two at the diner. And for other meals, you have the choice of Carlo's Pizza, Teriyaki Boy, Pancake House, The Grill by Antonio; over the wall is Dencio's, or you could cross the road and you have King Bee Chinese Restaurant (great food here) and Raja Korean Restaurant.

Overall, the rooms are clean. The waiter was kind enough to disclose that sometimes guests comment on the noise from the restaurant, especially when chairs and tables are being dragged. There is no sound insulation between the diner and the rooms. There is also no view whatsoever so don't expect waking up with a nice, clear view of the Taal volcano.

Room rates are as follows: Family room = P2995, Standard Room = P2250, additional mattress, pillow and blanket = P250. Amenities are Cable TV, hot shower, breakfast for 2.

They also have a wash up rate of P600 for 3 hours, which is available from 9am to 6pm only.

For reservations, call (046) 413.4203 or text 0921.798.8819 c/o Irene Bustos. For weekends and holidays, it's better to call and book ahead as they get booked fast.

for pictures, go to Bugoy's blog or Boracaybugoy's site

meron na ba kayong experience dun sa hotel ba yun na ang mayari si happy ongpauco along aguinaldo highway daw sobra daw ganda ng lugar?

I've been to The Boutique b&b several times. It's an urban style place tucked at Tagaytay. What makes it unique is the fact that everything is personalized, from your room scent, toiletries to your pillows.

Their rates differs during the weekends and weekdays.

Rooms are named after human emotions when they fall inlove (accdg. to their receptionist) - I dream, I dare, I surrender, I love, I lust, I desire and I escape.

I always take the "I lust" room whenever I go there with my hubby (because of the tub) and when I'm with a friend lang I go for the "I dream" room (because of the all white theme).

All the rooms are equipped with a flat screen t.v. an Ipod dock and the hotel is wifi ready. :)

I love their ribeye tapa too! :)

Edited by Cleone

**Mods please earse my previous post. Thanks!

meron na ba kayong experience dun sa hotel ba yun na ang mayari si happy ongpauco along aguinaldo highway daw sobra daw ganda ng lugar?

I've been to The Boutique b&b several times. It's an urban style place tucked at Tagaytay. What makes it unique is the fact that everything is personalized, from your room scent, toiletries to your pillows.

Their rates differs during the weekends and weekdays.

Rooms are named after human emotions when they fall inlove (accdg. to their receptionist) - I dream, I dare, I surrender, I love, I lust, I desire and I escape.

I always take the "I lust" room whenever I go there with my hubby (because of the tub) and when I'm with a friend lang I go for the "I dream" room (because of the all white theme).

All the rooms are equipped with a flat screen t.v. an Ipod dock and the hotel is wifi ready. :)

I love their ribeye tapa too, serve in a big bed table. :)

guys i need your help,

first me and my friend planning to go to tagaytay, but our problem is we dont have a car to use, so we are obligue to ride a bus or jeepneys to reach the place, anyone here can tell me if theres a terminal of bus going to tagaytay from manila?

second, were planning to stay there for 2 days and one night, and were kinda looking for a "budget" inns near over looking...any suites ranges to 2-3500k will do..

many thanks,

taal vista's service sucks, front desk is rude, experience it personally unless your a foreigner. read some comments on tripadvisor.

days hotel is ok according to some, there's also discovery country suites, t house and a boutique hotel forgot the name lang.

ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND ARE PLANNING TO GO TO TAGAYTAY NEXT WEEK KASO WALA ME IDEA KUNG SAAN DITO PWEDE MAGSTAY PLAN KASI NAMIN ATLEAST 2 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS , AND UNG BUDGET SANA SA HOTEL IS AROUND 1.5K per day...AND WALA RIN KAMING CAR SO FROM MANILA SAAN MAYROONG TERMINAL NG BUS NA PAPUNTA PO NG TAGAYTAY THANKS PO IN ADVANCE...FIRST TIME PO KASI NAMEN PUPUNTA DITO NA KAMING DALAWA LANG EH H3H3H3

Edited by soberboy1024
ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND ARE PLANNING TO GO TO TAGAYTAY NEXT WEEK KASO WALA ME IDEA KUNG SAAN DITO PWEDE MAGSTAY PLAN KASI NAMIN ATLEAST 2 DAYS AND 2 NIGHTS , AND UNG BUDGET SANA SA HOTEL IS AROUND 1.5K per day...AND WALA RIN KAMING CAR SO FROM MANILA SAAN MAYROONG TERMINAL NG BUS NA PAPUNTA PO NG TAGAYTAY THANKS PO IN ADVANCE...FIRST TIME PO KASI NAMEN PUPUNTA DITO NA KAMING DALAWA LANG EH H3H3H3

Brod,

Try the budget hotel across empanada royale- the place is new and the rooms are clean, 1200 for 12 hours- ENJOY!