By : Edgar O. Cruz | Entertainment Editor

21 June 2008 | 7:37 PM

Reverse blind item: Who is the noisy actress in bed

It's confirmed! It's Katya Santos who once checked in a Tagaytay City apartelle and had noisy sex with her beautiful boy companion. The source of this information? None other than the apartelle's male caretaker. He knows a lot of the bedroom mazurkas that took place in his apartelle. BuzzBox source opined said apartelle owned by an absent foreigner must have hidden cameras. The caretaker rents the rooms at a cheap rate he must have a hidden agenda. P400 is dirt cheap, right? He even throws in freebies like hot coffee. That's why BuzzBox source warns the public especially if you're an actress who has noisy bedroom habits (not necessarily snoring). Here's the clue: The apartelle has a five-letter name starting with “H.” Don't complain I did not warn you!

http://www.yehey.com/entertainment/celebs/....aspx?id=218168

Sobra naman pa -showbiz! May blind item pa. This time its not a person but an apartelle. Just reveal the name so we can go on enjoying the places in Tagaytay without the worry of becoming the next video scandal! <_<

Spent last weekend in Tagaytay.. swerte namin coz nagdie-down na ung crowd (magkasunod na 3-day weekend ba naman.

Anyway, I tried ROYALE PARC based on the reviews I've read.

I must say, ok talaga ung lugar, Their most expensive room na for couples is worth P2.5k (1pm check-in, 12nn check-out the next day). May mini ref (empty but working), sat TV, aircon, phone etc. Hindi sya itsurang motel which is a plus factor. May sariling balcony pa kada unit. Also, may sarili kaiong parking space below ur unit (parang garage room ang dating minus the drop down door).

Plus factors: Room Service, free WiFi sa cafe and resto area, 24 hours security (armed guard ha, hindi tipong errand boy na may arnis). AND... malapit sya sa usual hang-outs (starbucks, max's, yellow cab, etc).

For the price, amenities and security, 4 out of 5 stars for me. :)

http://www.royaleparc.itgo.com/

Edited by marc_7

guys..

you know any resort here and thier rates?

ung may tipong free breakfast na and bla3x..

sna po ung murang room rates..

balak kc namin 3 days and 2 nights.syang nmn kung mura nga kso ang pangit nmn nung place.sna po ung sulit na sulit yung babayaran mo.

pero syempre indi masyadong matao..

Spent last weekend in Tagaytay.. swerte namin coz nagdie-down na ung crowd (magkasunod na 3-day weekend ba naman.

Anyway, I tried ROYALE PARC based on the reviews I've read.

I must say, ok talaga ung lugar, Their most expensive room na for couples is worth P2.5k (1pm check-in, 12nn check-out the next day). May mini ref (empty but working), sat TV, aircon, phone etc. Hindi sya itsurang motel which is a plus factor. May sariling balcony pa kada unit. Also, may sarili kaiong parking space below ur unit (parang garage room ang dating minus the drop down door).

Plus factors: Room Service, free WiFi sa cafe and resto area, 24 hours security (armed guard ha, hindi tipong errand boy na may arnis). AND... malapit sya sa usual hang-outs (starbucks, max's, yellow cab, etc).

For the price, amenities and security, 4 out of 5 stars for me. :)

http://www.royaleparc.itgo.com/

Hi Sir!, I checked the site...I didn't see any prices posted there..will you please tell me how much the room costs?? thank you very much! :headsetsmiley:

Hi! Anybody know Cliffhouse in Tagaytay??...any info will be very much appreciated..

Thanx! :headsetsmiley:

located near or right after the “Leslie’s”, “The grill by Antoni.

So far, there are two operating restaurants, one is Italian called Buon Giorno, while the other is a steakhouse called Fire Lake Grill. We chose to eat at Buon Giorno. Their food is okay but a bit expensive. They serve grilled pork/chicken (their specialties) which cost around P400+ ! But on the whole, their pastas, salads and sandwiches cost around P180-P250 each.

A bit pricey but the ambiance is over all amazing and cozy.

:thumbsupsmiley:

Hi Sir!, I checked the site...I didn't see any prices posted there..will you please tell me how much the room costs?? thank you very much! :headsetsmiley:

Why don't you try Hotel Kimberly in Tagaytay instead.

I was looking for a Hotel for my boss when I cam across this hotel.

Nice and afforadable naman. Just try to inquire from their Manila Office :)

Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay

Brgy. Kaybagal, Amadeo Road

Tagaytay City

Philippines

Tel. Nos.: 632 521 1888 / 526 4957

Fax No.: 632 526 7348

Lestat41

sorry can't remember the other rates, basta for couples, ung 2.5k na pinakamahal (which is the one i took). They also have a family room (3.5k yata)..

It would be best to give them a call.. they do have a Manila line.. just click the "About Us" on their web page. :headsetsmiley:

Was in Tagaytay again last week for R and R with office friends. This time, we went to VIEWPOINT RESTAURANT and INN.

Ok ung place for barkada gimik. We rented Room 17 (P2,700 - good for 12 peeps). 24hours sya, and the good thing about the place, ung full 24hours apply on the time that u checked in. Meaning, kung 5PM kaio pumasok, 5PM the next day ang out. i'd suggest this for barkada gimiks lang due to the price, space and time flexibility.

PROS:

- Clean beddings

- Daming electric fans (wlang aircon, but who needs it? malamig ung place)

- Grilling area

- Room service (up to 8PM lang, but if u have tsikot, u can always buy outside)

- Mgandang dining/drinking area ung taas ng Room 17

- Sat TV (we barely watched)

- 2 toilet and baths for Room 17

- Refrigerator

CONS:

- Far from main gimikan area (but since barkada nga kami, no need... eat, drink and stories, panalo na)

- No WiFi (bad for my job)

- Limited window nga for the room service

- Mejo wlang malapit na stores (so grocery na muna kaio beforehand)

They don't have a website, but u can check this link for info: HERE

**Don't forget to scroll down to find ViewPoint's contact info**

:goatee:

Edited by marc_7
  • 2 weeks later...

the best pa rin for me ang taal vista! i had trauma with tagaytay country hotel, saw their site and thought that it was a great hotel because of the pic, but surprisingly not. next time, i'll make sure that taal vista is not fully booked so my stay in tagaytay will surely be great. :thumbsupsmiley:

was in tagaytay yesterday...

peoples park muna

then picnic grove

eat at leslies (lunch of sinigang and fried tawilis....great view)

went to calaruega (p30 entrance...2km from evercrest entrance going to nasugbu...30 mins from rotonda tgy)

then lastly at sonya's (610 set meal...2km from mc mountain near splendido taal)

ei guys, i'm going to tagaytay next weekend with my gf; i'm really can't decide whether to stay at royal parc or at mcmountain; i think they're similarly prized, di ba? royal parc has great reviews in this forum pero mcmountain has the view of taal; is it really true na di siya cable tv & minsan nawawalan ng hot water? i hope you can help me decide :)..

i'm planning my 2 days with my gf na; kung san kami pupunta & kakain for the 2 days poblema can't decide where to stay; tnx so much for the help :)

Edited by _eRon_

go for the view of taal na lang siguro...di ba ayun naman talaga ipinupunta sa tagaytay maliban sa weather (which not much so cool so pwede na trickle sa hot shower)...if you have the budget try the meals at sonia (610 per pax) or dun kau kumain sa mga restos on the way back to rotonda (leslie's etc)

sorry guys i think its boring..the trafic goin ther is not worth it even if oyu say its only so and so minutes??its not a relaxing drive..then wen u go ther?there isnt much to see...you go this side...you see the same s@%t...go other way..same view at diff angle..like wtf?sory ha??rli ddnt like it ther..ther isnt much to do