Has anyone here already had the chance to visit Taal Lake? Can somebody share their thoughts. I'm planning to go there to enjoy a nature tripping.

well,I have been there couple of times already. The first time was cool seeing the center of the taal lake and went horse back riding to from the shore to the top ot the crater. If you really wanna go on nature tripping I suggest you bring a hell lotta sunblock :upside:

The second time I've been there was even better. It wasnt because of the taal lake though. me and my family was on the boat from the crater and was on midway back to the resort and we had the wonderful sight of migrating birds..thousands of them flying over our heads on a sunset. that was so majestic! it was incredible! and after that I kinda realized that i had to be thankful cuz i wasnt pooed on by the birds hahahaha! sunset+lake+thousands of birds that flock together = breath takingly B-E-A-utiful sight!

well,I have been there couple of times already. The first time was cool seeing the center of the taal lake and went horse back riding to from the shore to the top ot the crater. If you really wanna go on nature tripping I suggest you bring a hell lotta sunblock :upside:

The second time I've been there was even better. It wasnt because of the taal lake though. me and my family was on the boat from the crater and was on midway back to the resort and we had the wonderful sight of migrating birds..thousands of them flying over our heads on a sunset. that was so majestic! it was incredible! and after that I kinda realized that i had to be thankful cuz i wasnt pooed on by the birds hahahaha! sunset+lake+thousands of birds that flock together = breath takingly B-E-A-utiful sight!

saan po kayo stay dun? i'm want to go there so i'm planning ahead. some more detail please...

thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There's an agency offering some sort of discount card for Days Hotel Tagaytay which included a free nights stay. Decided to do an ocular of the place next chance we got for decision-making.

Days Hotel Tagaytay is quite an old hotel, but they try their best to clean and spruce up their rooms. Honestly, I was expecting a bit more from an international chain, and thinking about it, it was probably nice during its heydays, but there are now newer places to stay all around Tagaytay offering good value.

In the end, we didn't decide to get the card. But do check them out if you like; each to his own.

ok pa ba sa DAYs hotel tagaytay? planning to spend overnight there.

I live near to Tagatay and go there quite frequently. It is a little cooler and you can buy fruit and veg at the roadside. There is a remarkable amount of new building, some huge hotels and resorts. You can go to any number of reasonably priced restaurants and eat your meal whilst enjoying one of the best views on Earth. You can go horse riding or enjoy the monkey ride in the park. The Peoples Palace is worth a visit. It is even scarier and creepier if you catch it on a foggy day. You can go down the hill and take a boat trip to Volcano Island and go on a horse to he rim of the volcano. You can water-ski or dive. During the evening you can gamble at the Casiono or dine in one of the posh hotels. If you stay in a hotel you can use their facilities such as swimming, spa and tennis. You could take a short drive to Eagle Ridge and play golf at one of the biggest and best golf complexes in the world.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One Tagaytay Place Hotel

post-167069-1244075811.jpg

Weekday Promo Rate for one bedroom suite - 4000/rm/night good for 2 pax with breakfast. 2 children below 12 y o share room with parents, free of charge but no breakfast

One Tagaytay Place Hotel Weekday Promo for deluxe room is 3300/rm/nyt with breakfast for 2

One Tagaytay Place Hotel

www.onetagaytayplace.com

direct booking weekday promo rates

deluxe - 3500/nyt

1 bedroom suite - 4200/nyt

post-167069-1244075926.jpg

post-167069-1244075946.jpg

post-167069-1244075970.jpg

post-167069-1244075986.jpg

post-167069-1244076006.jpg

Edited by TheSmilingBandit
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I live near to Tagatay and go there quite frequently. It is a little cooler and you can buy fruit and veg at the roadside. There is a remarkable amount of new building, some huge hotels and resorts. You can go to any number of reasonably priced restaurants and eat your meal whilst enjoying one of the best views on Earth. You can go horse riding or enjoy the monkey ride in the park. The Peoples Palace is worth a visit. It is even scarier and creepier if you catch it on a foggy day. You can go down the hill and take a boat trip to Volcano Island and go on a horse to he rim of the volcano. You can water-ski or dive. During the evening you can gamble at the Casiono or dine in one of the posh hotels. If you stay in a hotel you can use their facilities such as swimming, spa and tennis. You could take a short drive to Eagle Ridge and play golf at one of the biggest and best golf complexes in the world.

sir tanong ko lang po since dyan ka lang nakatira sa tagaytay, may tumatambay pa rin ba sa people's park pag gabi? dati kasi pumupunta kami dun umiinom at gumigimik. ang huling balita ko kasi bawal na daw dun ang ganung trippings. 4 or 5 years ago pa yung pumupunta kami dun.

there's a lot of new rooms for rent along aguinaldo highway, 2000++ would be fair enough for an overnight stay you can find alot with in the vicinity... econo inn is one good place nice over looking view of taal... viewpoint can be a good one too.. along the place sa may maraming kainan (strip of resto) ther alot along the way...