Pano Ba Paliitin Ang Tyan

Don't know about you guys pero sa akin ang principle ko ay no pain no gain. I ran 5 times a week just around the block for approximately 12 minutes with two 5 second dash. Casual member lang ako sa gym pero mostly sa bahay ako nag-e-exercise. Swiss ball (gym ball) is a very effective equipment to get rid of that love handle and of course a healthy eating habit is a must.

I'm inviting you for a THREE-DAY FREE TRIAL this coming wednesday, September 13, 2006, 6pm, Makati area. And feel the difference! :cool: Only 15 slots given. To reserve, kindly PM me your full name and cel number (cut-off time 9/12/06 3PM). You'll be receiving your confirmation number and address of the place. Thank you! :D

3 years ago I worked on a Food court kitchen down there in tutuban. the workplace is relatively warm due to the steam and I work on the preparations, part cook, cashier and beverage. my left leg is standing on one point while my other leg goes around the radius to perform all tasks. it worked out my abdominal area for 4 months (take note that was a part time job). my waistline was 40" and it trimmed down to 34". I think the steam on that workplace somehow contributed a huge factor on trimming down my waistline coz as of now I no longer work on the same area (I am now a call agent). the atmosphere of my current workplace is more like the opposite to the previous one. In my first month working for nightshifts, my waistline went back to 38" and now Im back to 40". I still tried to do exercises like side bending and twisting but it doesnt show any changes on my current figure. I guess the atmosphere contributed a lot on that. what do you guys think?....... :goatee:

I did 65 mins. cardio on a station. bike last night. masakit sa pwet :lol:

I think it's a combination of proper diet and weight training. I been working out the last 6 mos., and i have moved my belt holes thrice-that's around 3 inches... perseverance is important, its gonna be painful but in the end youl have nice fit and toned body... and dont forget to do weight training, youll have to gain muscle mass and lose fat.

Guest xHANGMANx
i used to have a 42-inch waistline...now its 30 inches...i run 5 days a week for 30 minutes covering 5-6 kilometers, do core training and weights, and as a warmup do 200 situps, and another 200 situps for winding down...

tough but great results...hey, did i say i'm over 40? :P

from 42 to 30???

damned!!!! my goal is only 34!!!!

Gaining some fat is part of the building muscle phase

uy. ganun pala yun. kaya pala medyo lumalaki ulit waistline ko.

ganito kasi yun..

the past four months, i've spent on trimming down some body fat. so from 182 pounds, got it lowered to 170 pounds.

three weeks ago, started on strength training again, instead of the usual circuits that i've been doing for the past 4 months. in fact, as of last week, my strength doubled already.

yun nga lang....ayun.... medyo nawala yung ab definition.

i used to have a 42-inch waistline...now its 30 inches...i run 5 days a week for 30 minutes covering 5-6 kilometers, do core training and weights, and as a warmup do 200 situps, and another 200 situps for winding down...

tough but great results...hey, did i say i'm over 40? :P

How much do you weigh now, Pareng Koops...? And what was your weight then?