Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

because some of those guys who are "ugly" on the outside.. are more humble on the inside.

I might agree on this one...

di naman sa nang-aasar pero diba pag pangit ka on the outside and you aren't financially capable of changing it then the next best thing to do would be to at the very least e maging pogi on the inside (meaning maging mabait, humble, etc..)

masama naman yung di ka na ayos on the outside e pangit pa ugali mo... right? pag ganito yung lalaki pos sinasamba pa ring ng babae e di ko na alam... :lol:

it's because we women can see past the look department and value the person

for who they are and not what they look like...at the end of the day mas importante

sa amin in how you treat us women...if you treat us like a princess kahit mukha ka pang

palaka...we will love you and treat you like our prince

Edited by hottlipss

for who they are and not what they look like...at the end of the day mas importante

sa amin in how you treat us women...if you treat us like a princess kahit mukha ka pang

very well said :thumbsupsmiley:

But how do you bring yourself to 'make love' with someone you're not physically attracted to?

Guest hotchiq4hire

meron nga kasabihan diba kung anung ala ka un un hanap hanap mo in other words kung maganda ka humanap ka na ng panget para balance dba!

Guys, did u ever see the movie " What Women Want" starring Mel Gibson. well okay mel isnt ugly, but theres a good story to be learned from that movie. If a man can find out what women want, his looks wont be that important. What women want? someone who takes the time to listen to them, someone who accepts her for what she is. A man who is not afraid to show his soft side, his weaknesses, his sensitivity, his vulnerabilty. A man who knows what he wants and not afraid to take risks to get it. A man who can provide and take care of his family. This kind of man is for keeps, not just there for fun.

When i was much younger, of course i was lookinf the cute ones, but as i mature .. looks come second. Whats more important is how a man treats his woman, whats in his heart, in his mind and of course .. him being great in bed is always an asset.

Guys, did u ever see the movie " What Women Want" starring Mel Gibson. well okay mel isnt ugly, but theres a good story to be learned from that movie. If a man can find out what women want, his looks wont be that important. What women want? someone who takes the time to listen to them, someone who accepts her for what she is. A man who is not afraid to show his soft side, his weaknesses, his sensitivity, his vulnerabilty. A man who knows what he wants and not afraid to take risks to get it. A man who can provide and take care of his family. This kind of man is for keeps, not just there for fun.

When i was much younger, of course i was lookinf the cute ones, but as i mature .. looks come second. Whats more important is how a man treats his woman, whats in his heart, in his mind and of course .. him being great in bed is always an asset.

Excellent points DramaQueen! I agree with all of them, and routinely practice them. :blush: :hypocritesmiley:

We guys must learn from these points and JUST DO IT! but you should not try too hard if it is not really you; it would hurt you from pretending and later you could also end up losing the girl when you switch back to your true color. :thumbsdownsmiley: I think these points are pretty much common sense and should be easy to follow. B)