Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Falling for a Therapist...

Share ko lang po para wag nyo po ako tularan.

I've fallen for a therapist twice already and it did not go well for both, there are many reasons why a guy may fall for a therapists; Therapists are beautiful, kind, and everything nice you can think of... sa atin GM naman, we may fall because of weakness or personal lovelife problems, problems with the wife or gf, broken heart, or kung ano ano pa, there are many varying circumstances, so we cannot judge anyone for falling or not because we do not know the full story of each other.

1st Therapist I fell for... And I encouraged her to go to school, then nagsimula na dumami problema nya sa buhay, then nanghihingi na ng kung ano ano... the sad part is, it was not all true, may BF pala sya, un Boy sa Spa na tagalinis ng room, and magka-kunchaba sila sa panloloko saakin... my fault kasi I fell for their trap.

2nd Therapist I fell for... I got her many times before, she has a beautiful face and a sweet voice, and is very kind... then after almost a year na hindi ko sya nakikita, she then started chatting me, it started requesting for FR, dahil natigil sya sa pag-spa... So I gave her FR, then we started chatting and getting to know each other, then she gave me her FB page, we started to talk about our personal lives, as well as her goals in life, pati mga sched nya and all...then she even made promises to me... at first I thought it was the real deal kasi we were not even doing ES, I even went to the spa and just watched and no sexual anything... as in Pa-Fall at pa-Asa ang peg nya.... Then suddenly I extended my help to her, dahil sabi nya tinitiis nya at sinisikmura nya un pagThera, so she was just doing HJ, to support her needs.... so I offered her na lahat ng kailangan nya ako na sasagot, para mapag-patuloy nya yun goals nya, and hindi na sya kailangan mag-thera.... And through all of those times we did not do any ES... Then bigla nalang sya nag-sabi saakin, Sorry meron akong long term manliligaw, then she suddenly ignored me... as in zero reply and deleted conversations, removed her FB Page.... I said to her, sana meron ka pala manliligaw, hindi mo na ako pinaasa... I don't know if she got a better offer, or she does not like me or serious talaga sya sa manliligaw nya.... She should not have played with my feelings or any other for the matter, ako mabait ako, paano kung gawin nya yun sa mga may sapak sa ulo, at sinaktan sya or mgpakamatay or kung ano pa...

Anyway Moral of the story is wag nyo ako gayahin; Then dapat mag-ingat, the fact of the matter is, Most of the Therapists, but not all, are trained to Lie and to Pretend to be PSE/GFE, yeah there are some na talagang mabait and totoo ang concern sayo, na kpg nafall ka na tatapatin ka kaagad nya, dahil ayaw nila makasakit ng damdamin, I respect those Therapists... but for others, they are just it it for the Money, either for necessity (many for necessity ito un gusto ko tinutulungan) or some are just ambitious and arrogant (ito un nakakahinayang bigyan ng tip). After this 2 experiences I hope I would learn from them, but I cannot promise anything for I am weak with Beautiful, Kind and Sweet Therapists.... So we should be on guard, specially to those Experienced Therapists, we will never know their true thoughts until its too late and the damage is done... they are just very well trained in the art of seduction, lying, pretending and getting the most out of our wallets.... or worse if they gave you a broken heart...

You can judge me all you want, or say what you will, but I will say it too all, I am indeed a stupid guy who easily falls, because of my weakness, problems and a bad past relationship... so my longing to be with a true love is High but I guess I am looking for it in the wrong place....

I hope me sharing this and having to have fallen not just once but twice, and making my mistake, will be a learning experience for others so they will not make the same mistakes I made.

Peace to All

thanks for sharing your experience.

i guess moral of the story is we should be able to discern whether or not they have ill intentions towards us. especially pag kung ano ano na hinihingi, it is a tell tale sign she is taking advantage of you.

Falling for a Therapist...

Share ko lang po para wag nyo po ako tularan.

I've fallen for a therapist twice already and it did not go well for both, there are many reasons why a guy may fall for a therapists; Therapists are beautiful, kind, and everything nice you can think of... sa atin GM naman, we may fall because of weakness or personal lovelife problems, problems with the wife or gf, broken heart, or kung ano ano pa, there are many varying circumstances, so we cannot judge anyone for falling or not because we do not know the full story of each other.

1st Therapist I fell for... And I encouraged her to go to school, then nagsimula na dumami problema nya sa buhay, then nanghihingi na ng kung ano ano... the sad part is, it was not all true, may BF pala sya, un Boy sa Spa na tagalinis ng room, and magka-kunchaba sila sa panloloko saakin... my fault kasi I fell for their trap.

2nd Therapist I fell for... I got her many times before, she has a beautiful face and a sweet voice, and is very kind... then after almost a year na hindi ko sya nakikita, she then started chatting me, it started requesting for FR, dahil natigil sya sa pag-spa... So I gave her FR, then we started chatting and getting to know each other, then she gave me her FB page, we started to talk about our personal lives, as well as her goals in life, pati mga sched nya and all...then she even made promises to me... at first I thought it was the real deal kasi we were not even doing ES, I even went to the spa and just watched and no sexual anything... as in Pa-Fall at pa-Asa ang peg nya.... Then suddenly I extended my help to her, dahil sabi nya tinitiis nya at sinisikmura nya un pagThera, so she was just doing HJ, to support her needs.... so I offered her na lahat ng kailangan nya ako na sasagot, para mapag-patuloy nya yun goals nya, and hindi na sya kailangan mag-thera.... And through all of those times we did not do any ES... Then bigla nalang sya nag-sabi saakin, Sorry meron akong long term manliligaw, then she suddenly ignored me... as in zero reply and deleted conversations, removed her FB Page.... I said to her, sana meron ka pala manliligaw, hindi mo na ako pinaasa... I don't know if she got a better offer, or she does not like me or serious talaga sya sa manliligaw nya.... She should not have played with my feelings or any other for the matter, ako mabait ako, paano kung gawin nya yun sa mga may sapak sa ulo, at sinaktan sya or mgpakamatay or kung ano pa...

Anyway Moral of the story is wag nyo ako gayahin; Then dapat mag-ingat, the fact of the matter is, Most of the Therapists, but not all, are trained to Lie and to Pretend to be PSE/GFE, yeah there are some na talagang mabait and totoo ang concern sayo, na kpg nafall ka na tatapatin ka kaagad nya, dahil ayaw nila makasakit ng damdamin, I respect those Therapists... but for others, they are just it it for the Money, either for necessity (many for necessity ito un gusto ko tinutulungan) or some are just ambitious and arrogant (ito un nakakahinayang bigyan ng tip). After this 2 experiences I hope I would learn from them, but I cannot promise anything for I am weak with Beautiful, Kind and Sweet Therapists.... So we should be on guard, specially to those Experienced Therapists, we will never know their true thoughts until its too late and the damage is done... they are just very well trained in the art of seduction, lying, pretending and getting the most out of our wallets.... or worse if they gave you a broken heart...

You can judge me all you want, or say what you will, but I will say it too all, I am indeed a stupid guy who easily falls, because of my weakness, problems and a bad past relationship... so my longing to be with a true love is High but I guess I am looking for it in the wrong place....

I hope me sharing this and having to have fallen not just once but twice, and making my mistake, will be a learning experience for others so they will not make the same mistakes I made.

Peace to All

Thanks for Sharing Brother.

• 1 year later...

Just because it's a little possible doesn't mean that you should do it, the same way you probably shouldn't bet a chunk of your savings on number "20" in roulette lol. Yes you can theoritically win, but the odds are greatly against you.

Kinda get the appeal though. Pag thera and you're married/you're in a relationship, it's very convenient. It's like dating a girl that respects your primary relationship. Walang nangungulit na hiwalayan mo na asawa mo, or nangugulo sa other circles mo. She probably won't even ask where you work, or where you live. You'd think you're getting the best of both worlds, may primary married life ka na, may side chick ka pa na di nangiistorbo.

As with most things in life, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Kaya kung ano man yan enjoy mo lang while it lasts, because at some point it will end talaga.

• Like (+1) 2

Biggest decision in my life; to be in loved with a Thera.

Being with a partner with two kids, I have no regrets.

Having a crush on her at first is what all started.

She gave me a motive and I grabbed the opportunity.

What sets us apart is that we are transparent with each other, she knows my status, I truly respects her work.

Not even once I treat her as my "kabit" we are like a normal gf/bf in a relationship when we are together.

There's no money involved. I support her work, she supports me back also as what a normal couples should do.

Our setup maybe complicated but we are going strong the longer our relationship flourish.

It may be an end all be all for us, we are happy to each other, and we are still going strong.

Biggest decision in my life; to be in loved with a Thera.

Being with a partner with two kids, I have no regrets.

Having a crush on her at first is what all started.

She gave me a motive and I grabbed the opportunity.

What sets us apart is that we are transparent with each other, she knows my status, I truly respects her work.

Not even once I treat her as my "kabit" we are like a normal gf/bf in a relationship when we are together.

There's no money involved. I support her work, she supports me back also as what a normal couples should do.

Our setup maybe complicated but we are going strong the longer our relationship flourish.

It may be an end all be all for us, we are happy to each other, and we are still going strong.

Saludo ako sayo sir and courage to share your story. If I may ask how do you keep your relationship be strong and flourish given that you guys have different status? Edited by xxx0909

Saludo ako sayo sir and courage to share your story. If I may ask how do you keep your relationship be strong and flourish given that you guys have different status?

Simple lang boss, be transparent to each other. Pinasok niyo yung ganung relation, magtataguan paba kayo? Mahirap yung habang tumatagal saka palang nalalaman yung kung anu man yung meron sa isa't isa kaya mas okay yung ilabas mo na kaagad lahat ng baraha then nasa inyo na lang kung tanggap niyo isa't isa

Simple lang ang buhay. Walang dapat mag dikta sayo kung anong relationship ang magpapasaya sayo, pero wala ka rin dapat sisihin pag pumalpak ang relationship mo kasi wala naman nagpilit sayo na pumasok dun.

In short you reap the rewards but you also bear whatever burden.

Maiksi lang buhay natin. On average, 70 years lang tayo sa mundong ito. Pag napasaya ka nya kahit 2-3 years lang, magpasalamat ka na.

• Like (+1) 2

I dont see anything wrong with falling in love with a thera. But if you really love one, shouldnt you take her out of her current situation? The way I see it, if you still allow her to see other guests and it does not bother you, then you are either using her to get freebies and/or you are currently in a relationship with somebody else and the thera is just a side chick. So please dont be that a**hole and say you love somebody when your actions show otherwise.

Edited by dexterslab69
  • Like (+1) 5

Simple lang boss, be transparent to each other. Pinasok niyo yung ganung relation, magtataguan paba kayo? Mahirap yung habang tumatagal saka palang nalalaman yung kung anu man yung meron sa isa't isa kaya mas okay yung ilabas mo na kaagad lahat ng baraha then nasa inyo na lang kung tanggap niyo isa't isa

Salamat sa pagsagot sa tanong ko sir. Sabagay you only live once nga naman so enjoy lang until nandyan pa. Kung naiitindihan nyo naman yung status differences nyo go lang. Anyways, goodluck sir and wishing you the best :)

On topic:

Hindi naman masama or mali ma fall sa thera kasi may kanya kanya story naman sila bat sila pumasok sa ganun work and tao rin naman sila.Ang masasabi ko lang is matinding pag unawa at lakas ng loob kung sakaling nahulog ka talaga. Yung tipong makakayanan mo basahin or balewalain yung FRs ng ibang GM sa kanya and kaya mong lihisin yung mga negative na pumapasok sa utak mo kung ano pinag gagawa nya sa cubicle or room etc.

I dont see anything wrong with falling in love with a thera. But if you really love one, shouldnt you take her out of her current situation? The way I see it, if you still allow her to see other guests and it does not bother you, then you are either using her to get freebies and/or you are currently in a relationship with somebody else and the thera is just a side chick. So please dont be that a**hole and say you love somebody when your actions show otherwise.

Eto pakinggan nyo mga thera.

I definitely agree with this one. Theras deserve love too, just like the rest of us. One never really chooses love's timing. Kung sa thera nahulog ang puso mo, as long as the feeling is true, then there's nothing wrong with that. However, if you really love her, you have to completely accept who or what she is. And dapat siya lang. Nobody deserves to be told you love them pero side chick lang pala. And since most of theras out there are really there for livelihood, you should take her out of her current occupation.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

pinaka mahirap yung matagal kayo magkasama (sometimes years kayo magkakilala), tapos bigla na lang hindi macontact at blocked ka. Kahit naman siguro gaano katigas ang puso mo, kahit papaano nagka attachment ka din sa isang tao na nagshare kayo sa isat isa ng buhay, kasiyahan at problema nyo.

pag may feelings na involved na, dyan mo marrealize na kahit maglabas ka ng isang milyon may mga bagay talaga na di mo mabibili. Kaya imbis na maging malungkot ka at mag mukmok sa gilid, maging thankful ka na lang na nabigyan ka ng magandang panaginip, even just for a while.

Edited by kannon

pinaka mahirap yung matagal kayo magkasama (sometimes years kayo magkakilala), tapos bigla na lang hindi macontact at blocked ka. Kahit naman siguro gaano katigas ang puso mo, kahit papaano nagka attachment ka din sa isang tao na nagshare kayo sa isat isa ng buhay, kasiyahan at problema nyo.

pag may feelings na involved na, dyan mo marrealize na kahit maglabas ka ng isang milyon may mga bagay talaga na di mo mabibili. Kaya imbis na maging malungkot ka at mag mukmok sa gilid, maging thankful ka na lang na nabigyan ka ng magandang panaginip, even just for a while.

maraming hindi nabibili ang isang milyon

I have been hearing stories about GMs trying to play the role of the White Knight by offering financial assistance during these hard times to their Thera Loves. But only to ask for their money back later.

My thought on this is if you are not able to part with the money why offer it in the first place? Is one trying so show they have wealth when they really don't have that kind of cash to spare?

There are some instances where I can see when the GM would get angry and want their money back, like if one where to offer 20k to help with the mother and child of the Thera only to find out her BF/Pimp baby daddy is doing nothing but playing games on the computer getting free sex and the possibility of part of that 20k goes to the BF/Pimp baby daddy weekly allowance.

Or the possibility of the 20k really being used so the Thera and her BF/pimp baby daddy can go on vacation somewhere.

I would get mad AF myself and make a big deal about it as well and want my money back.

But what I am getting at is if you know you can't part with the money don't bother offering it.

Times are tough right now and I know there are going to be more situations where money is going to be asked for.

Edited by Iceman7
  • Downvote 1

Ang lahat naman nadadaan sa tamang usapan diba. Kailangan lang pareho kayo merong pagkakaunawaan sa isat isa at tiwala na makakayanan ang lahat. Hndi naman nakukuha sa pabibigla bigla ang lahat, dapat marunong tayo umintindi at umunawa. Mahirap maitama ang mga bawat pagkakamali pero kung magkakaroon ng tiwala at supporta malalampasan lahat lalo na kung kayong 2 nagtutulungan. Hndi biro magkaroon ng ganitong relasyon dahil pareho kayo kailangan magkaroon ng malalim na pagunawa. Masmatatag ang pagsasama hndi lang sa saya kundi sabay nyo haharapin ang bawat problema. Pagpapahalaga at importansya ang kailangan ng 2.