Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

ngayon ko lang napansi may ganitong thread pala , anyway ask ko lang when is it ideal to start taking suplements, mga gaano kabigay na dapat ang binubuhat ko by then

bro,

before i can answer your questions, please educate me first of your goal, i.e. to lose weight or to gain or to maintain weight?...give me some specs first...thanks much...noah

bro,

before i can answer your questions, please educate me first of your goal, i.e. to lose weight or to gain or to maintain weight?...give me some specs first...thanks much...noah

There are all kinds of supplements. Be specific. They a more appropriate feedback can be given.

as of now my goal is to be able to lift heavier weights and shempre to look more buff na rin, im not fat naman and super thing just average i think. i dont drink and smoke btw.

my stats are embarassing lolz but here goes >_<

squat - around 105lbs(pero im quickly improving in this category baka next week heavier na lalo

military - 70-75lbs

bench- 90lbs

deadlift 130-140 lbs

as of now i dont plan on taking any supplements pero im palnning na once im able to squat aroung 180lbs baka im gonna start taking them na, or should i start na ba now? thnx!

as of now my goal is to be able to lift heavier weights and shempre to look more buff na rin, im not fat naman and super thing just average i think. i dont drink and smoke btw.

my stats are embarassing lolz but here goes >_<

squat - around 105lbs(pero im quickly improving in this category baka next week heavier na lalo

military - 70-75lbs

bench- 90lbs

deadlift 130-140 lbs

as of now i dont plan on taking any supplements pero im palnning na once im able to squat aroung 180lbs baka im gonna start taking them na, or should i start na ba now? thnx!

protein shake is a good start... if you want to grow bigger - the daily protein we get from meals is not enough :mtc:

BCAA tablets are nice to chew also :D

• 3 weeks later...
yes!!! we had a customer who asked the same question and we told her yes, based on our research...but we also told her to check with her doctor, and the doctor confirmed that it is safe...so as a responsible supplement/vitamin store owner, i suggest to you to please do the same thing: please check with your doctor first before purchasing one so you don't waste your money...just my two cents...noah (AFFORDABLE NUTRITION, MAKATI)

Just wanna ask: Was there a study already about whether gluthatione is present or not in breasmilk? if so in what form: unchanged or metabolized? Better ask a pediatrician first: an infant's liver is way too immature to handle & metabolize foreign substances..

peace!

Edited by Fusarium_jimini
i'm currently taking HYDROXICUT HARDCORE... kaso kailangang sipagan ang workout... mostly threadmill lang ako ngayon... kailangang pumayat...

bro,if you can do it without taking hydroxycut , the better for you.. just do it naturally bro. you can do it. patience and discipline lang.. no supplements are necessary/needed..just self-discipline, determination, patience. kc pag minalas ka at natamaan ka ng side effects ng mga iyan, delikado.. just my advice. kc nakaya k din..sa loob ng 5 months.. around 75 pounds naloose ko.. peace

hi, anyone knows where I can get designer whey?
health stores like gnc, healthy options, or the best is at cash and carry (price wise) .

anu specifically effect ng ripped fuel? anybody tried it? anu ung good effect nito sa inyo? at anu naman ung bad side effects based on your experience..tnx

Edited by mr. john
health stores like gnc, healthy options, or the best is at cash and carry (price wise) .

anu specifically effect ng ripped fuel? anybody tried it? anu ung good effect nito sa inyo? at anu naman ung bad side effects based on your experience..tnx

depende sa ripped fuel e, im taking the extreme...init ng pakiramdam ko, tapos controlled appetite ko

Peace tayo Pare pero hwag mo suggest Cash and Carry. Nadale na ako at utol ko diyan. Waleng BFAD yan. Sa kakatipid ko napasama pa ako. Balita ko mga imitation yan na galing China. Dun na tayo sa reputable stores. Better safe than sorry. Just my two cents worth.

hi there im sorry but im a complete noob when it comes to supplements, so how much do these actually cost? and btw im not super payat pala im just normall btw i forgot to post my weight and height, im 6'1 and weigh around 170-175lbs pala

Bro, medyo you are on the scrawny side. You need to put on 20 more pounds of pure muscles. Theres this good brand called SNI. Take the Xtreme Pro Mass and you will see dramatic results. Ito gamity ng Top pinoy bodybuilder na si Jerick Ternida. You can buy this at Toby's and Chris sports.

experts, magtatanung sana ako about amino acids? any info will help..how can it help our bodies? tska anung brand ang ok na amino acid? tnx! advisable ba yan na gmitin ko kapag nagpapamuscle/nagtotone ako? how to take it..tnx tnx po ng malaki..

Amino Acids are the building blocks of protein, protein is the main food for your muscle. I suggest the Amino 2222 of SNI. Ganda ng effect nun. Plus you can buy it per 6 tablets. Tamang tama if for gym use.

^wow, san po nakakabili nyan? wala bang ephidrine yan? effective po ba? =)

yung hydroxycut na nagamet ko sai dati meron e, saka kung ano ano pa, napagalitan nga ako ng sports doc na tumingin sakin nung nagka injury ako eh.. ayun..

Walang ephidrine ito. Bawal na kasi yun 3 years ago pa. You can buy it sa Toby's or Chris Sports. Mga reputable stores na mura mag presyo.

^ cool, thanks! ^_^

how about metabotrim guys? ok ba yun? parang yun ang next in line na gusto ko itry eh. ang gaganda kc ng promotional notes eh.. ^_^

I havent heard of that product. I suggest na dun ka nalang sa trusted na in terms of Fat burning. Hydroxycut increases you metabolism. As they say...Supplement that work ito....

I recently got back in the gym about 2 months ago after about a full year of hiatus. I also have been talking to my friend who happens to be a "Vegan" (Not even cheese, milk, or any dairy of any sort! Just straight up Veggies, Fruits, herbs, and teas for those of you who don't know).BTW not Vegan in the Philippines ha! LOL...anyway. His strict diet has been this way for about 15 years now and has read up and researched a lot of things regarding his lifestyle. He broke it down to me since I recently got back to the gym that for us Filipinos, its our hi carb and mantika died that is jackin us up! To even take things like Whey, Creatine, Hydroxicut, concentrated Protein. It will only give us more bulk and less definition. He said that switch out the hi complex carbs and switch it up with whole grain wheat bread and just try to stay within chicken, turkey, and fish. If you want to get into Supplements for work out he says try to use "Organic Hemp Powder". I followed his advice and drastically dropped from a 36 waist to 34 in 2 weeks! Im still going to the gym every other day and starting to even see more results along between my chest area triceps and biceps! I don't know where you can get Hemp Powder in the Philippines??? But if not just ask your local drug dealer to see if you can just get Marijuana seeds from him/her by the pound, grind it up real well and mix it in with your calamansi juice and its on!!! LOL :thumbsupsmiley:

I don't know where you can get Hemp Powder in the Philippines??? But if not just ask your local drug dealer to see if you can just get Marijuana seeds from him/her by the pound, grind it up real well and mix it in with your calamansi juice and its on!!! LOL :thumbsupsmiley:

i do know someone who can give me the seeds but sure kb na nde ako maha-high pag nag take ako nito?

sabi sabi marijuana makes you fat ksi gaganahan ka kumain pag humithit ka nito

anyway,

to those supplements guru:

ano masasabi nyo sa OPTIMUM NUTRITION PRO COMPLEX?

feedbacks good or bad will be appreciated

salamat

:thumbsupsmiley: