the bp was abit elevated -- nothing surprising just an isolated episode. i am well now, thank you.

1 more week, sistah and she'll be home but i have a client coming in the week after so i'll be gone. yup, barry white, sade, kenny g, gato barbier, etc.

eerrr... would that love be for the wines  :huh: or meant for something else. ;)

Are you under the weather coz the Mrs. is arriving? Ano yan, nervous apprehension? well as I always say, better under the weather than under the saya. Inom na tayo bukas!

Hehe I always knew you were a smooth talker Mr. Agxo3!  But not this smooth! :lol:  Weird is nice :)

Hemingway, I've just been so swamped with work that I haven't been able to visit this thread! :angry:  Naiinis na ako dyan sa Truth Well Told na yan hah! :lol:  But I guess one can never be too busy for a great date ... hehe.  I think my constant date must have ESP or has my phone tapped because last night he surprised me with a bottle of Aussie wine!  :thumbsupsmiley:  I found it awfully sweet & thoughtful of him to pick up a bottle most especially since he isn't fond of new world wines.  Eto na FR ko ..... ng wine hah! Haha hindi ng date ko ... :P

We had a bottle of 1999 Evans & Tate Redbrook CabSav and I have to say ang lakas ng sipa!  Imagine we only managed to finish half a bottle!  I suppose having my palate accustomed to old world wines of late which in comparison to the Redbrook CabSav were mellow, purposive yet oh so subtle (but nevertheless excellent) in a very seductive manner so to speak.  The Redbrook CabSav was very ripe to the taste and smell -- lotsa plum I think.  :unsure:  It was quite a shock to the mouth (in a good way).  Very powerful like an explosion in the mouth and quite intense the way a rollercoaster ride feels.  Haha that's the best description I could manage. 

:lol: :lol: Smooth? Moi? I speak but the truth and let the chips fall as they may........and for some people at work, that equals being a troll, as in - not a very nice person, ya know? Oh well, I am not here to win a popularity contest but to get a job done.

I LIKE your FR!!! What imagery! Wow , I wish I could write like that! No need to be way deep into the wine lingo if you can convey what the experience was.

Plans are shaping up for my September trip. Eagleeyes, sorry but it seems like ti will be the end of September instead of the end of August. Good for me because of this danged kitchen remodel that I have having trouble getting on the road. Contractors are a friggin' pain in the tush! I should have become one - as my best friends (or fiends, as the case may be) are wont to say, "Are you trying to be a royal pain is the rear end, or is that just you being yourself?" :lol: Anyway - end September it seems, between Korea on the front end and Taiwan on the homebound leg. It's either HK or Manila and if I have my druthers it's going to be Manila.

gentlemen and lady... the key word here is MODERATE.... but not in this thread!!!! :lol:

Moderate alcohol consumption boosts brainpower: study Posted on : Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:02:00 GMT | Author : Emma Price

News Category : Health

The brains of those who consume alcohol in moderation work better than those who abstain from it totally as also those who are alcoholics, a study by Australian National University in Canberra has found.

Under the study, researchers tracked the drinking habits of about 7,000 people, spanning all age groups from 20s to 60s. “The research looked at factors including physical health, personality, social supports, friendships and enemies, and yet these did not explain it. It’s a mystery,” said Bryan Rodgers, one of the study’s authors.

The results suggested that moderate drinkers, that is, those whose alcohol consumption was within safe limits, had enhanced memory, verbal and thinking skills than teetotalers and alcoholics. For men, the safe limit fell between 14 to 28 units of alcohol and for women, seven to 14 units. In addition to enhanced brain activity, moderate drinkers were also found to be in better physical health than their teetotaler counterparts. The results were consistent throughout the different groups.

Rodgers said the results were baffling, mainly because alcohol is believed to damage brain cells. He, however, added there might be other factors that might have influenced the results. “This does not necessarily show moderate alcohol use is good for our brains – there may be other reasons we haven't measured to explain the poor performance of non-drinkers,” he said.

One likely explanation might be that alcohol lowers the risk of cardiovascular disorders, improves blood circulation and enhances the supply of blood to the brain, thereby improving its function. Kaarin Anstey, who co-authored the study, while pondering over the reasons for the findings said, “One possibility is that alcohol is protective, but it's also possible that there were things in our study that we didn't measure.

There tends to be some differences in the study that we didn't measure and there seems to be some differences in the reasons why people tended not to drink that might be socio-economic factors, so we're doing further study.”

how could you!!!! :grr:  you mean to tell me that inspite of your so called busy schedules you still managed to drink!!! aba, aba!! and i have remained sober all this time preparing for  the weekend!!!!! *#^%&@ !  i need a drinK!  Cab savs have been a favorite before my unlearned stature (basta i know i like to drink) discovered shiraz and the tempranillo c/o bods!!!  now 'm starting to drink whites... sauvignon blanc (there is a "ring" to it kasi!).  the gold (single malts/blended) are staple!

wow, lipstick, i like your review... but next time start with the wine review before you tell us who you were drinking with.. men's imaginations are more vivid than what you know... para yang dibide, dibide, dibide.. hihihihi!!! 

well, bods and i have been making the most out of every eb we plan.. perfect attendance lagi kami 2 or at least if one fails to show up it 50% attendance!!!! :lol:  i am planning to have a u.s. (oregon), spanish (raimat) and french (burgundy) pinot noir night together with cheese and bitter greens with a coriander dressing (something i learned from la vigne).

it's a bummer pare - looks like I won't be able to attend any WEB for the next month or so. I got some projects kuno which may take up most of my time. But I may drop by if things are propitious.

where can we get the following wines, here?

1.  ernie els

2.  nick faldo

3.  greg norman

yup all golfers who ventured to wine making.  hell if i cant beat them nor play like them at least i have something they have!!!!

not available here, pare. Best bet is to fly abroad and get them there hehehe.....

We rockers also have some wish list. Vince Neil of Motley Crue also have a wine in his name though I don't know if it's any good - coming from someone who has some police record in his c.v. :lol:

Better should be the Bruce Springsteen or Bob Dylan wines....

That's the first thing I checked!  The alcohol content!  It's just 14% and I am told that's pretty low? :unsure:  Anyway natawa ako sa WALLOP mo kasi bigla ko naalala yung jingle ng YC Bikini brief --- For the man that packs a wallop. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regulations allow the alcohol content on the label to vary by plus/minus 1 or 2% so it's a good bet that 14% is teetering on the high side. Could actually be 15%+.

Guest simply_miss

Good PM bossing bods!

Just dropping by....wondering you might be able to recommend a good but cheap wine as a gift for some VIP's :)

Thanks..I would appreciate your help :*

the bp was abit elevated -- nothing surprising just an isolated episode. i am well now, thank you.

1 more week, sistah and she'll be home but i have a client coming in the week after so i'll be gone. yup, barry white, sade, kenny g, gato barbier, etc.

eerrr... would that love be for the wines  :huh: or meant for something else. ;)

Hehe I reckon what caused that BP to escalate would be the things you have been eating while the Mrs. is away! :P

Ahhh one more week! Someone once said "Love reckons hours for months, days for years and every little absence is an age." Am sure you miss her to pieces! Hehe you must have great wine waiting for her when she gets back ;)

Are you under the weather coz the Mrs. is arriving?  Ano yan, nervous apprehension?  well as I always say, better under the weather than under the saya.  Inom na tayo bukas!

Hehe GhostInAShell! Saang saya ka nagtatago lately? Pati sa VIP eh nawawala ka! :P

Good PM bossing bods!

Just dropping by....wondering you might be able to recommend a good but cheap wine as a gift for some VIP's :)

Thanks..I would appreciate your help :*

hi!

what would your budget be? Cheap is relative........

and how on earth did I become your bosssing??? hehehe. Stop calling me that or I might just require you to send me some gift too - a wine perhaps hehehe...

There are some good red wines in the P500 to P700 range but I really don't know how much or how low you wanna spend.

Thanks for dropping by...hear from you again.

Guest simply_miss
hi!

what would your budget be? Cheap is relative........

and how on earth did I become your bosssing??? hehehe. Stop calling me that or I might just require you to send me some gift too - a wine perhaps hehehe...

There are some good red wines in the P500 to P700 range but I really don't know how much or how low you wanna spend.

Thanks for dropping by...hear from you again.

Hey..thanks for the tip....the price range you gave me seems fine. Sige i'll look around but if you got some good brands , you may suggest :)

Bossing.....di ba hawig mo si Vic Sotto? :unsure: :boo: :D

Just kidding!

Ciao!

:lol:  :lol: Smooth? Moi? I speak but the truth and let the chips fall as they may........and for some people at work, that equals being a troll, as in - not a very nice person, ya know? Oh well, I am not here to win a popularity contest but to get a job done.

I LIKE your FR!!! What imagery! Wow , I wish I could write like that! No need to be way deep into the wine lingo if you can convey what the experience was.

Oh gee Mr. Agxo3! You know how to make a woman blush! :blush:

Hehe. :D

Thank you for the compliment on the FR but I reckon you wine gurus make way better and informative WRs (aka WineReports, ibahin natin! :lol:)! :)

gentlemen and lady... the key word here is MODERATE.... but not in this thread!!!! :lol:

Moderate alcohol consumption boosts brainpower: study Posted on : Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:02:00 GMT | Author : Emma Price

Ahhhh am sure this is part of the lobbyists' propaganda! :lol: Whichever way it's all good! :thumbsupsmiley:

Regulations allow the alcohol content on the label to vary by plus/minus 1 or 2% so it's a good bet that 14% is teetering on the high side. Could actually be 15%+.

Ok, that probably explains it! The kick was just kinda in-your-mouth and vicious in a nice way. hehe.

And now another WR (wino report). I know Masi requested to start with the vino muna before the companion pero kinda mahirap pare since much of the enjoyment of the wine is with the company it is taken with. :P

Had a lovely afternoon with my favorite wine companion and a bottle of Tyrell's 1999 Vat 8 Shiraz-Cabernet. Second sweet surprise this week! :heart: Coming from the other day's jolting experience with the Redbrook, the Vat 8 ShirazCab felt wayyyy mellow and smooth. While this drop is supposedly 65% Shiraz, it was chocolatey alright but the spicy character of the Shiraz was only present in a wee bit amount in the finish. Easy drinking ... I guess I'm still recovering from the racy Redbrook! :lol:

Hey..thanks for the tip....the price range you gave me seems fine. Sige i'll look around but if you got some good brands , you may suggest :)

Bossing.....di ba hawig mo si Vic Sotto?  :unsure:  :boo:  :D

Just kidding!

Ciao!

there are some good..........eyeglasses in the range of P1000 to P3000. How on earth did I get to look like Vic Sotto??? I wish...I wish I had all the girls he had. Dina Bonnevie is good for starters....

For that price range, look for the Bridgewater Shiraz; Grant Burge Barossa Valley Shiraz; Ravenswood Vintners Blend Zinfandel; Jacob's Creek is passable although kaya lang naman napasama yun dito kasi P500+ na siya - dati mga P300 lang yun; Brooklang Valley is a good try; any Lindemans;

....isip pa ko ng iba....

anong ciao? Maybe you're looking for an Italian? Wine, I mean.....

Ok, that probably explains it! The kick was just kinda in-your-mouth and vicious in a nice way. hehe.

And now another WR (wino report).  I know Masi requested to start with the vino muna before the companion pero kinda mahirap pare since much of the enjoyment of the wine is with the company it is taken with. :P

Had a lovely afternoon with my favorite wine companion and a bottle of Tyrell's 1999 Vat 8 Shiraz-Cabernet.  Second sweet surprise this week!  :heart:  Coming from the other day's jolting experience with the Redbrook, the Vat 8 ShirazCab felt wayyyy mellow and smooth.  While this drop is supposedly 65% Shiraz, it was chocolatey alright but the spicy character of the Shiraz was only present in a wee bit amount in the finish.  Easy drinking ... I guess I'm still recovering from the racy Redbrook! :lol:

you're getting some good wines lately...

good WR too - though the Redbrook's was way more appealing....

since you're having Aussie reds in the 90's vintage, go have if possible the '98 vintages as this is reputed to be one of the best vintages for Aussie reds to have come in a long time...The 97's reportedly have an inexplicable green herbaceous character which completely scarred the vintage.

The brains of those who consume alcohol in moderation work better than those who abstain from it totally as also those who are alcoholics, a study by Australian National University in Canberra has found.

Under the study, researchers tracked the drinking habits of about 7,000 people, spanning all age groups from 20s to 60s. “The research looked at factors including physical health, personality, social supports, friendships and enemies, and yet these did not explain it. It’s a mystery,” said Bryan Rodgers, one of the study’s authors.

The results suggested that moderate drinkers, that is, those whose alcohol consumption was within safe limits, had enhanced memory, verbal and thinking skills than teetotalers and alcoholics. For men, the safe limit fell between 14 to 28 units of alcohol and for women, seven to 14 units. In addition to enhanced brain activity, moderate drinkers were also found to be in better physical health than their teetotaler counterparts. The results were consistent throughout the different groups.

Rodgers said the results were baffling, mainly because alcohol is believed to damage brain cells.  <snip>

Hehehe. Could it be baffling because they're putting the cart ahead of the horse?

It might be that people who are smart would know that they should drink moderately, and not that drinking moderately will make people smart.

Bossing.....di ba hawig mo si Vic Sotto?  :unsure:  :boo:  :D

Just kidding!

Vic! este Bods pala is it the wine of talagang makamandag ka, pare!!! :thumbsupsmiley: when we are together pare baka akala nila ako si richie!!! :lol:

it's a bummer pare - looks like I won't be able to attend any WEB for the next month or so. I got some projects kuno which may take up  most of my time. But I may drop by if things are propitious.

let me know when the schedule is light and we'll meet up. dont work too hard and dont age those bottles too long!

Edited by masi

And now another WR (wino report).  I know Masi requested to start with the vino muna before the companion pero kinda mahirap pare since much of the enjoyment of the wine is with the company it is taken with. :P

Had a lovely afternoon with my favorite wine companion and a bottle of Tyrell's 1999 Vat 8 Shiraz-Cabernet.  Second sweet surprise this week!  :heart:  Coming from the other day's jolting experience with the Redbrook, the Vat 8 ShirazCab felt wayyyy mellow and smooth.  While this drop is supposedly 65% Shiraz, it was chocolatey alright but the spicy character of the Shiraz was only present in a wee bit amount in the finish.  Easy drinking ... I guess I'm still recovering from the racy Redbrook! :lol:

great WR!!! you're really good at this! you ought to write for the dailies na!!! in fact, you handle it better than the so-called experts who try just so hard, i can name 1 who has a regular section in PDI! everytime i read your wr's and mostly or always in the company of your fav wine buddy, i have to slap me on the cheek to remind that "It's the WINE, Mr!!! nothing else :P

Pareng Bods, read lipstick comments on the 2nd paragraph, last line... take the hint, pare!!! ;) no wonder no amount of persuasion will make her attend the ebs!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Hehe I reckon what caused that BP to escalate would be the things you have been eating while the Mrs. is away! :P

Ahhh one more week!  Someone once said "Love reckons hours for months, days for years and every little absence is an age."  Am sure you miss her to pieces!  Hehe you must have great wine waiting for her when she gets back ;)

you're beginning to sound like my mother or my... never mind! :wacko: seriously, i've been watching the diet and hitting on those cardio exercises but could be very frustrating when the bp does not hold. i still havent come to terms with it and gets me angry, which exacerbates the condition! oh, well, i guess, if you gotta go, you gotta go!!! B)

as it goes... "i did what i had to do, and made it through, without exception..." "yo frankie!!!" B)

there are some good..........eyeglasses in the range of P1000 to P3000. How on earth did I get to look like Vic Sotto??? I wish...I wish I had all the girls he had. Dina Bonnevie is good for starters....

Ha ha ha ha ha this gave me a hearty laugh this morning! :lol:

But you somewhat slightly kinda sorta had all the girls he did di ba? :rolleyes:

Dina Bonnevie, damn she is one fine hot momma! Haven't seen a photo of her lately tho but am certain she still can make bodyheat hit the high temps much like that racy Redbrook! :lol:

you're getting some good wines lately...

good WR too - though the Redbrook's was way more appealing....

since you're having Aussie reds in the 90's vintage, go have if possible the '98 vintages as this is reputed to be one of the best vintages for Aussie reds to have come in a long time...The 97's reportedly have an inexplicable green herbaceous character which completely scarred the vintage.

Hehe yes quite good drops lately which I suppose makes me just ripe for the PWE (I dread the thought! :lol:). Thanks but I really feel I did not do justice to the Vat 8 which was absolutely sexy in a subtle and sweet way like Meg Ryan would be. I think one just needs to regain some composure after spending the night with a REDBrook Burke before sleeping with Meg don't you think? Hehe. Yes the Redbrook is like Brook Burke, very racy that way.

Hehehe.  Could it be baffling because they're putting the cart ahead of the horse?

It might be that people who are smart would know that they should drink moderately, and not that drinking moderately will make people smart.

Good one! And I reckon people who love math and wine are charming beyond words. :)

Vic!  este Bods pala is it the wine of talagang makamandag ka, pare!!! :thumbsupsmiley:  when we are together pare baka akala nila ako si richie!!! :lol:

let me know when the schedule is light and we'll meet up.  dont work too hard and dont age those bottles too long!

Hahahaha makamandag talaga si Vic ano pare? Pero I can't quite picture you as Ritchie d'horsey kasi di ka naman bungi siguro. :lol: At maraming hair ata si Ritchie while you sport none, or so they say. :rolleyes:

great WR!!! you're really good at this!  you ought to write for the dailies na!!! in fact, you handle it better than the so-called experts who try just so hard, i can name 1 who has a regular section in PDI!  everytime i read your wr's and mostly or always in the company of your fav wine buddy, i have to slap me on the cheek to remind  that "It's the WINE, Mr!!! nothing else :P 

Pareng Bods, read lipstick comments on the 2nd paragraph, last line... take the hint, pare!!! ;)  no wonder no amount of persuasion will make her attend the ebs!!!!  ;)  ;)  ;)

you're beginning to sound like my mother or my... never mind! :wacko:  seriously, i've been watching the diet and hitting on those cardio exercises but could be very frustrating when the bp does not hold.  i still havent come to terms with it and gets me angry, which exacerbates the condition!  oh, well, i guess, if you gotta go, you gotta go!!! B)

as it goes... "i did what i had to do, and made it through, without exception..."  "yo frankie!!!" B)

Geez, this thread should come with a warning that reads "beware, may cause hypothalamus to swell beyond your skull can handle!" :lol: Or something like "free ego boosting" :P Kidding aside, thanks. You boys flatter me beyond my MOD powers. :lol:

Naku hah ang award naman ng second paragraph mo Senyorrrrr! I promise to attend and a promise is a promise :rolleyes: Besides it would be interesting to compare wine notes "live" ;)

Ok just one thing, you have to promise me no singing of MY WAY please lang when I attend a WEB or PWE ok? Otherwise I will be forced to break my promise. :P Don't get me wrong, I love ole blue eyes especially when he sings I've got you under my skin ... but MY WAY is just one song I cannot fathom to hear one more time this year! :lol: Speaking of fathom, overheard at a meeting with one of the country's ice cream magnate, "I cannot phantom the directions from the region!" :blink: Errr si PinoyStrigoi kaya ang ka meeting nya? :lol:

Ok just one thing, you have to promise me no singing of MY WAY please lang when I attend a WEB or PWE ok?  Otherwise I will be forced to break my promise. :P  Don't get me wrong, I love ole blue eyes especially when he sings I've got you under my skin ... but MY WAY is just one song I cannot fathom to hear one more time this year! :lol:  Speaking of fathom, overheard at a meeting with one of the country's ice cream magnate, "I cannot phantom the directions from the region!"  :blink:  Errr si PinoyStrigoi kaya ang ka meeting nya? :lol:

Bwahahaha... :lol: :upside: :lol:

I can just imagine it - with the drink of the night - gin bulag! Better get the bullet proof vests out - My Way has been proven as the number one cause of death in Karaoke bars.

Ha ha ha ha ha this gave me a hearty laugh this morning! :lol:

Ok just one thing, you have to promise me no singing of MY WAY please lang when I attend a WEB or PWE ok?  Otherwise I will be forced to break my promise. :P  Don't get me wrong, I love ole blue eyes especially when he sings I've got you under my skin ... but MY WAY is just one song I cannot fathom to hear one more time this year! :lol:  Speaking of fathom, overheard at a meeting with one of the country's ice cream magnate, "I cannot phantom the directions from the region!"  :blink:  Errr si PinoyStrigoi kaya ang ka meeting nya? :lol:

Si Masi # 1 fan ni Frankie yan. His fave song is my way. BTW didn't the Sinatras at one time have a vineyard?

Si Masi # 1 fan ni Frankie yan.  His fave song is my way.  BTW didn't the Sinatras at one time have a vineyard?

yup when the news broke of his passing para akong namatayan ng kamaganak! and how you hate listening to him..

when we used to ride bikes to rizal and i'll be singing... my way, strangers in the night, i've got you under skin, you make me feel so young, night and day, moon river (yeah baby!), etc as i pedal behind you and that's the only way you will ride fast to get away from my singing.

and yes, ladies and gentle... we were sober!!!!

When I studied in Australia, I had a chance to drink a number of types (you call that varietals?) Anyway, I liked cabernet-sauvignon with roasted rib eye and some mashed potatoes. Now, since I left Australia, I never had a chance to drink wine on a regular basis...too expensive for my pocket. For champagne, my choice is white and I just drink what I can afford (about php200.00/bottle max)... I like white better than red because I think it's lighter to the tummy plus it tickles my mouth better than red.

Good one!  And I reckon people who love math and wine are charming beyond words. :)

Hahahaha makamandag talaga si Vic ano pare?  Pero I can't quite picture you as Ritchie d'horsey kasi di ka naman bungi siguro. :lol:  At maraming hair ata si Ritchie while you sport none, or so they say. :rolleyes:

Geez, this thread should come with a warning that reads "beware, may cause hypothalamus to swell beyond your skull can handle!" :lol: Or something like "free ego boosting" :P  Kidding aside, thanks.  You boys flatter me beyond my MOD powers. :lol:

Naku hah ang award naman ng second paragraph mo Senyorrrrr!  I promise to attend and a promise is a promise :rolleyes:  Besides it would be interesting to compare wine notes "live" ;)

Ok just one thing, you have to promise me no singing of MY WAY please lang when I attend a WEB or PWE ok?  Otherwise I will be forced to break my promise. :P  Don't get me wrong, I love ole blue eyes especially when he sings I've got you under my skin ... but MY WAY is just one song I cannot fathom to hear one more time this year! :lol: 

math and wine? unless you're dating a professor to help you pass!!! hahahahah!!!

maybe wine and liar errr lawyer!!! pwede pa ;) ;) ;)

richie d' horsey...to see is to believe but i have to borrow eddie gill's BMW (Buhok Mo Wig!!!) :lol: bods, i will bring my vst&co cd so we go full circle with the vic appeal.. but seriously the guy has it. he used to play at the same golf course i play. when i first saw him, sabi ko , "kaya pala!!!"

parang i can see it na that the next eb we'll be hitting the chords of frankie... ala my story is sad to be told .... i get a kick from champagne, mere alcohol doesn't thrill me at all! ... i get a kick, you give me a boot, i get a kick out of you!!!!!

Edited by masi
Si Masi # 1 fan ni Frankie yan.  His fave song is my way.  BTW didn't the Sinatras at one time have a vineyard?

Bwahahaha...  :lol:  :upside:  :lol:

I can just imagine it - with the drink of the night - gin bulag!  Better get the bullet proof vests out - My Way has been proven as the number one cause of death in Karaoke bars.

buti na lang moon river na pambato ko ngayon! ..... :lol:

Edited by masi
math and wine?  unless you're dating a professor to help you pass!!! hahahahah!!!

maybe wine and liar errr lawyer!!! pwede pa ;)  ;)  ;)

richie d' horsey...to see is to believe but i have to borrow eddie gill's BMW (Buhok Mo Wig!!!) :lol: bods, i will bring my vst&co cd so  we go full circle with the vic appeal..  but seriously the guy has it.  he used to play at the same golf course i play.  when i first saw him, sabi ko , "kaya pala!!!"

parang i can see it na that the next eb we'll be hitting the chords of frankie... ala my story is sad to be told .... i get a kick from champagne, mere alcohol doesn't thrill me at all!  ... i get a kick,  you give me a boot, i get a kick out of you!!!!!

:P OO math and wine! :P Add some legal "stuff" and we are good to go!! :lol:

Hehe ok this I gotta see re Ritchie but I highly doubt! :P Speaking of Vic, I've seen him in person as well several times ... oooh dark, brooding and oh so my type! :boo:

Hey I don't mind listening to Frankie but please lang, utang na loob wag lang patugtugin ang MY WAY ok? :angry: