Aba dapat magsingil pala ako ng royalties ekek at nag provide pala ako ng entertainment kahit wala ako! :rolleyes:

MEGA AWARD YAN PARE!  Hahaha mapapasubo ako nito at kelangan ko yata kayo painumin ng mahushay at masharap na Vino!  :pirate:

pwede na sa amin ang Opus One, o kaya isang First Growth Bordeaux, o kaya isang Stag's Leap. Samahan mo na din ng Laophraig baka mabitin kami hehehe. As you can see, madali lang naman kami ma-satisfy.

Entertainment.....hmmm if you were there nga siguro talo pa ang pinagsamang Fireworks display nung New Year's Eve, 2000 at yung turnover ceremonies ng Hongkong to China :boo:

Slambang!!!

I've actually always wondered if one drank too much of a specific alcohol/spirit/vino would the scent of that particular alak start seeping through the skin pores?  Alam mo na parang same principle with the yabmubs reeking with the smell of the onions and curries they consume.

Si tamagochi Ghost natin ay masigasig nagbabasa nung hapon doon sa thread na may nakasagutan ka.  Tama ba tagalog ko? :unsure:

Teka, bakit mga monkeys ba ay nanloloko? :blink:  Wala akong alam na ganyan na trait ah! :lol:

Parang national geographic na itong thread!  May pig, monkey, tiger, horse at ngayon dinagdagan pa ng zebra!  :wacko:

what I know is that if you drank pineapple juice, something will taste good ooopppsss hehehe I learned that from a certain thread hereabouts :rolleyes:

lintsak na ghostbuster yun ah - mukhang dinadamoobs na si ms. boo.....ooopss hehehe baka magalit uli sa akin. And yes your Tagalog is now perfectly perfect.....More vino, madam?

No I just said that pigs are gullible creatures - madali kaming mapagsamantalahan (whew ang haba nun ah heheh)

Animal Planet kamo, hehehe.....si Casper the friendly ghost na lang ang kulang hehehe

yup those lady golfers in the lpga now are really something...tall, slender waring sleeve less shirt and tight short shorts... e kung ganun gobu ko.... d ako ...... tatamarin mag golf... :thumbsupsmiley:  :wacko:

it's the game naman I watch, pare, and their skills....the cameraman's skills I mean. They're always at the right place and at the right time - like when a golfer in skirts squats to study the grass. I've always been interested in the layout of grass pare...

Mga 4pm pa yon when I saw his nick online.  Hahahaha natawa ako sa hirit mong Flood Control. :lol:

4pm pa!! wala talagang hilig yun dun eh.........

If not for the presence of you two here, I won't persist with this Flood Control, but hey it's better than staring down a bottle of Novellino :lol:

Hmmm.... Interesing thread you have here. I'm a bit of a wine drinker myself. I spent some time in Australia and had some mates there who were avid wine drinkers. Needless to say, Australians are great beer drinkers, too so I developed a taste for that as well. Anyway, I absolutely adore Aussie wine because that's all I really drank there (aside from beer, and, OH YEAH! Port! My mate kept trying to bend me to this favorite of his....). The best I've ever had was a Penfolds Cabernet Sauvignon 1989. Ohhhh, that was the smoothest cabernet I've ever had! A cabernet-shiraz mix is a personal favorite - Penfolds and Jacob's Creek have a good 2003 vintage. In general, I'm quite partial to wines from the Barossa Valley, Margaret River, and Coonawarra regions - they are usually quite good!

However, now I'm in Europe, Germany in particular and I live in close proximity to a cousin of mine who is a German wine buff and he is now educating me in the intricacies of German wine. The Kaiserstuhl region as well as the Pfalz make good wine. Of course the Riesling here is good, Germans are quite known for their whites. Others of note would be Weiß burgunder (white burgundy), Müller-Thurgau, and Gewürtztraminer - quite excellent from the Kaiserstuhl. German reds were a pleasant surprise for me. I've had an excellent spätburgunder from Sasbach, vintage 2003, as well as a premium Limburger Cabernet Sauvignon, also from Sasbach, 2003. Quite good, considering these wines are still quite young. Oh yeah! 2003 is a good vintage for German wines because this was a reportedly dry year for Germany, thus the harvest was very good! I'm eyeing a 1988 Sasbach cabernet in the cellar - I hope he opens it soon. Hehehe! :thumbsupsmiley:

Anyway, as the Germans say - "Prost!"

Hmmm.... Interesing thread you have here.  I'm a bit of a wine drinker myself.  I spent some time in Australia and had some mates there who were avid wine drinkers.  Needless to say, Australians are great beer drinkers, too so I developed a taste for that as well.  Anyway, I absolutely adore Aussie wine because that's all I really drank there (aside from beer, and, OH YEAH!  Port!  My mate kept trying to bend me to this favorite of his....).  The best I've ever had was a Penfolds Cabernet Sauvignon 1989.  Ohhhh, that was the smoothest cabernet I've ever had!  A cabernet-shiraz mix is a personal favorite - Penfolds and Jacob's Creek have a good 2003 vintage.  In general, I'm quite partial to wines from the Barossa Valley, Margaret River, and Coonawarra regions - they are usually quite good! 

However, now I'm in Europe, Germany in particular and I live in close proximity to a cousin of mine who is a German wine buff and he is now educating me in the intricacies of German wine.  The Kaiserstuhl region as well as the Pfalz make good wine.  Of course the Riesling here is good, Germans are quite known for their whites.  Others of note would be Weiß burgunder (white burgundy), Müller-Thurgau, and Gewürtztraminer - quite excellent from the Kaiserstuhl.  German reds were a pleasant surprise for me.  I've had an excellent spätburgunder  from Sasbach, vintage 2003, as well as a premium Limburger Cabernet Sauvignon, also from Sasbach, 2003.  Quite good, considering these wines are still quite young.  Oh yeah!  2003 is a good vintage for German wines because this was a reportedly dry year for Germany, thus the harvest was very good! I'm eyeing a 1988 Sasbach cabernet in the cellar - I hope he opens it soon.  Hehehe!  :thumbsupsmiley:

Anyway, as the Germans say - "Prost!"

welcome, pare!

are you a chef or something?

I also particularly enjoy Margaret River shiraz because it's rounder and smoother than all those Barossa bruisers - coming from a region which is Mediterranean in character - Margaret River being on the west side of Australia and quite near the ocean. Not too hot like in Barossa or Hunter Valley.

We, (I myself particularly) am not too familiar with German and Austrian wines so we appreciate your presence and your inputs here,...

thanks a lot! do stick around....

you guys are having too much fun :cool:

kaka inggit

i got stuck at home today (it's saturday, about 4 pm here now)

waiting for someone to call since last night

in case he could squeeze in a couple of dives over at monterey bay today into his sched

oh well

babawi na lang ako bukas after church ...

drive to the wine country, have brunch someplace

and maybe pick up a few bottles :D

It's a Sunday, folks....

Mompo time! :P

Walang patawad talaga ang mga tao dito! Pati yung bisyo ng pari pinapatulan! You must very very close to the priest for him to share the cup, lest you actually be a Priest! .. Forgive me father for I have sinned, I drank Nove... oops. hehehe. I only get the host.

Isn't "presence" in tagalog .... Aguinaldo? hehehe. Actually, it's pagdalo or pagdadalo.

I was thinking about PWE - dapat super alat ng isasabay na pagkain para PWEdeng isawsaw na lang doon sa dalang bote ala datu puti.

the gloriamaris (is it still there? ), i would suggest you drive all the way down to greenhills shopping center.  pepato's is good but 2 reasons i wont spend my money there (altho i already did!)  (1) it's a fancy resto located in a mall (2) i cant seem to crossover the fact that gaita fores, known for her cibo  went upscale to fine cuisine.  (yeah, you may say i need to lighten up!).  albeit i know that she went to italy to pursue her culinary study and so did ed quimson of rastro but he took a different route getting to where he is now!  it's usually gourmet chef reaching out to mass appeal, just like wolfgang puck and spago!

yup, the gloriamaris is still there. they had (or have?) this promo thing that makes you believe that you're ordering crabs for a really good deal (they have a huge picture of a fat crab just outside their doors) but when it is served, you'll find out that your cheap crabs are alimasag and not alimango. and, as you said, their greenhills branch is better (although the quality of the food there has also deteriorated).

as for pepato, i don't really think of gaite flores while i'm eating their seabass so i'm not bothered by her going upscale to fine cuising. (even if i really don't like cibo food. i'd rather go to cafe bola.)

speaking of wolfgang puck, i think i saw a sign in gateway saying that he's opening a restaurant there. (or was i just dreaming?)

it's the game naman I watch, pare, and their skills....the cameraman's skills I mean. They're always at the right place and at the right time - like when a golfer in skirts squats to study the grass. I've always been interested in the layout of grass pare...

4pm pa!! wala talagang hilig yun dun eh.........

If not for the presence of you two here, I won't persist with this Flood Control, but hey it's better than staring down a bottle of Novellino  :lol:

me i like the grass really cut low halos bare... the ball rolls true and fast to the hole..no bumps no stubbles (pare, this is actual golf terminology...so i'm not trying to let your imagination fly, ok! kaya mag golf ka na rin!!! :lol: )

dont take novellino, punta ka dito i'll give you mistal!!! :boo:

welcome, pare!

are you a chef or something?

I also particularly enjoy Margaret River shiraz because it's rounder and smoother than all those Barossa bruisers - coming from a region which is Mediterranean in character - Margaret River being on the west side of Australia and quite near the ocean. Not too hot like in Barossa or Hunter Valley.

We, (I myself particularly) am not too familiar with German and Austrian wines so we appreciate your presence and your inputs here,...

thanks a lot! do stick around....

No, not a chef. I'm a MD who thinks training abroad is a good excuse to see the world and educate myself on food, wine, and beer (not necessarily in that order :blush: ). So far, I've had the luck of meeting people who have this same interest and thus, knowledge is passed on! Hehe! I agree with the Barossas! Maybe that's why I prefer the shiraz from that region - the body just knocks you out! I've had a beautiful cabernet sauvignon when I celebrated my birthday there last year, a Sandgate 1998 from Margaret River and, though young, the tartness was barely perceptible and it went down so smooth! Even my Aussie friend was impressed and took note of this bottle! Too bad I couldn't find another few bottles, I so wanted to bring some home with me. You should try the Coonawarras! Coonawarra is a wine region in South Australia with a cool climate . The long growing season is marked by sunny, warm and dry days followed by cool evenings, an ideal combination developing the intense varietal characteristics for which Coonawarra is renowned. Originally, shiraz was their primary varietal, but eventually they've produced very good cabernets. I've still got a St. Hugo 2001 Cabernet Sauvignon from Coonawarra locked up at home (A$70 wine given to me as a gift before leaving! I expect it is quite good, because in Australia, you can be sure that the pricier the wine, the better the quality, which cannot be said, unfortunately for French wines where price cannot always be used as a gauge).

I'll give you some input on the Germans after I've tasted quite a bit more. My head is still spinning from that Chianti Reserva 2001 (Italy) we had last night. Cheers! :D

yup, the gloriamaris is still there. they had (or have?) this promo thing that makes you believe that you're ordering crabs for a really good deal (they have a huge picture of a fat crab just outside their doors) but when it is served, you'll find out that your cheap crabs are alimasag and not alimango. and, as you said, their greenhills branch is better (although the quality of the food there has also deteriorated).

as for pepato, i don't really think of gaite flores while i'm eating their seabass so i'm not bothered by her going upscale to fine cuising. (even if i really don't like cibo food. i'd rather go to cafe bola.)

speaking of wolfgang puck, i think i saw a sign in gateway saying that he's opening a restaurant there. (or was i just dreaming?)

i was at greenbelt today and saw the sign of gloria maris and a few others that i stopped going to. i only tend to be adventurous once. then if i like the place, it falls in my short list of places i go to. well, honestly, pepato cuisine is good (dont get me wrong!) but the business model gaita did was not the usual way...her cibo was a success already then she got into pepato. it's usually highend going to reasonable prices, which is the supported business model for restos. i am over analyzing again... as they as why fix it if it aint broke!

i have only a few favs in cibo -- the spinach dip, the bruscheta with or without the hams and the spaghetti il classico. or ala margarita (i think she named this after her) their espresso is also good!!! the fresh fruit juice is must!

i havent been to gateway (i hate competing for road space with jeeps and pedestrians!) but i've heard much about the place. i heard too that wolfgang puck is coming in. i've been to spago's in l.a. once. i was staying at a hotel along sunset at hollywood. the resto was almost across the street so i had to oblige!

chilean sea bass is an excellent and exciting fish...basically pan grilled and baked like a steak and you can create any sauce and it blends well...pen serves it as a sinigang while mandarin has a different fare for it. my wife always has that on order while i would take my lamb chops and we share our food...this way we double the discovery...

hope you could attend our wine ebs in the near future... we consume a reasonable amount of wine (right bods!) laugh and talk alot! only after we complete the wine tasting ceremonies so we have something to post on this thread!

hanubakayoh! ngayon lang ako nag-set ng event boboykotin nyo pa :sick:

si masi lang ba ang pwedeng Event Manager dito hehehe

hey ms. Lips pag hindi ka pa nagpakita sa amin this year, may bubulaga sa iyong Pakistani sa 2006 event na pupuntahan mo - promise!!! :lol: ...at sigurado ako hindi makinis ang hita non :sick:

Hahaha oo si Masi lang pwedeng event organizer dahil balita ko Bods kapag ikaw nag organize eh di natutuloy dahil ikaw mismo nakakalimutan mong may WEB on the agreed date! Nakakatatlo ka na! :lol:

At papano mo naman nalaman hindi makinis ang hita ng mga pakistani??? :blink:

no elephant bashing senorita just admiring what is truly admirable, just like the eloquence and wit that you carry everytime.  And being vocal on what is not.    Award? :huh:

Nyarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Marunong na humingi ng award si Masi! :thumbsupsmiley:

pwede na sa amin ang Opus One, o kaya isang First Growth Bordeaux, o kaya isang Stag's Leap. Samahan mo na din ng Laophraig baka mabitin kami hehehe. As you can see, madali lang naman kami ma-satisfy.

Entertainment.....hmmm if you were there nga siguro talo pa ang pinagsamang Fireworks display nung New Year's Eve, 2000 at yung turnover ceremonies ng Hongkong to China :boo:

Slambang!!!

Wahahahahahaha lech! I am so poor ano! I can't afford those labels you mentioned not unless pwede bumili ng tingi ... por baso! ^_^

Pyrotechnic din ang level ng award mo Bods! Susmio, buti na lang hindi ako gullible .... otherwise eh nagkaroon na ako ng meningitis at sumabog na ulo ko dito sa thread na ito dahil sa mga BOLA ninyo! :P

what I know is that if you drank pineapple juice, something will taste good ooopppsss hehehe I learned that from a certain thread hereabouts  :rolleyes:

lintsak na ghostbuster yun ah - mukhang dinadamoobs na si ms. boo.....ooopss hehehe baka magalit uli sa akin. And yes your Tagalog is now perfectly perfect.....More vino, madam?

No I just said that pigs are gullible creatures - madali kaming mapagsamantalahan (whew ang haba nun ah heheh)

Uuuuuyyyy alam ko yung pineapple juice din! :boo: Eh alam mo ba yung sa asparagus din? :rolleyes:

Si Ghost In A Shell natin eh hindi si ms boo ang kinakarir kundi si ms .... ! B) Speaking of pigs, didja know that there orgasms last for 30minutes??? :blink: I wanna be a pig in my next life! :goatee:

It's a Sunday, folks....

Mompo time! :P

pare, i just noticed the time of your last post and the one before this? dont you go to sleep? mukhang naghanap ka ng ladies in white ha!!! :boo:

wala ng mompo drinking for the parishioners... i remember when the priest rans out of blessed host, he will make you drink from the chalice...kaya, pagsabi ng pari, the blood of christ"... dapat sagot d "amen" but cheers! or i'll drink to that!!!! :wacko:

you guys are having too much fun  :cool:

kaka inggit

in case he could squeeze in a couple of dives over at monterey bay today into his sched

oh well

and maybe pick up a few bottles  :D

you contribute to the fun and the animated exchange we have on this thread and whenever we have ebs we somehow get to extend the merry making! i am sure we'll have as much fun when you come over.

you and agxo are lucky being in the heart of american wine country... bods et al are limited by what importers bring in. prices could be quite prohibitive as well due to tariffs and taxes!!!

If not for the presence of you two here, I won't persist with this Flood Control, but hey it's better than staring down a bottle of Novellino  :lol:

Ooops mukhang tinulugan ka namin ni Masi kanina ah! Hehe would you believe I fell asleep with the laptop on my tummy and my fingers on the keyboard???? :blink:

Hmmm.... Interesing thread you have here.  I'm a bit of a wine drinker myself.  I spent some time in Australia and had some mates there who were avid wine drinkers.  Needless to say, Australians are great beer drinkers, too so I developed a taste for that as well.  Anyway, I absolutely adore Aussie wine because that's all I really drank there (aside from beer, and, OH YEAH!  Port!  My mate kept trying to bend me to this favorite of his....).  The best I've ever had was a Penfolds Cabernet Sauvignon 1989.  Ohhhh, that was the smoothest cabernet I've ever had!  A cabernet-shiraz mix is a personal favorite - Penfolds and Jacob's Creek have a good 2003 vintage.  In general, I'm quite partial to wines from the Barossa Valley, Margaret River, and Coonawarra regions - they are usually quite good! 

Welcom HOL (hint-of-lime)! I love Aussie Wines too! My conversion moment happened with a Coonawara CabSav, a 2001 St. Hugo's no less. Yalumba rocks too! :cool: Hmmm so when you used to go out drinking beer with your mates did you also do the aussie thing in pubs? You know, get royally pissed and everytime a bird would pass by shout, "Show us your tits luv!!!" :lol:

you guys are having too much fun  :cool:

kaka inggit

oh well

and maybe pick up a few bottles  :D

Eagleyes! The fun we have here is miniscule in scale compared to the fun you and Agxo3 get to have with all the bottles there! :P

Walang patawad talaga ang mga tao dito!  Pati yung bisyo ng pari pinapatulan!  You must very very close to the priest for him to share the cup, lest you actually be a Priest! .. Forgive me father for I have sinned, I drank Nove... oops.  hehehe.  I only get the host.

Isn't "presence" in tagalog .... Aguinaldo? hehehe.  Actually, it's pagdalo or pagdadalo.

I was thinking about PWE - dapat super alat ng isasabay na pagkain para PWEdeng isawsaw na lang doon sa dalang bote ala datu puti.

floppy drive, welcome back! Si Bods lang yung walang patawad at lahat papatulan! :rolleyes:

Hehe hihirit nga ako kanina na ang "presence" ay REGALO in tagalog. Pero parang sobrang BLONDE answer na yan. :lol:

At parang maganda yang suggestment mo sa PWE .... magdadala ako ng TUYO! PWEdengPWEde! :thumbsupsmiley:

Hi tentacle! Welcome to the thread again. :) Yes Wolfgang Puck is opening in Gateway Mall. I'm looking forward to that Thai resto Aharn Thai in Greenbelt.

I've still got a St. Hugo 2001 Cabernet Sauvignon from Coonawarra locked up at home (A$70 wine given to me as a gift before leaving!  I expect it is quite good, because in Australia, you can be sure that the pricier the wine, the better the quality, which cannot be said, unfortunately for French wines where price cannot always be used as a gauge).

There ya go! a 2001 Coonawara St. Hugo CabSav! Pare, sobrang sarap yan! Hehe errr where do you have it locked up nga and where is HOME? Magpapadala ako ng akyat-bahay gang dyan! :lol:

Hahaha oo si Masi lang pwedeng event organizer dahil balita ko Bods kapag ikaw nag organize eh di natutuloy dahil ikaw mismo nakakalimutan mong may WEB on the agreed date!  Nakakatatlo ka na! :lol:

At papano mo naman nalaman hindi makinis ang hita ng mga pakistani??? :blink:

Nyarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  Marunong na humingi ng award si Masi! :thumbsupsmiley:

Wahahahahahaha lech!  I am so poor ano!  I can't afford those labels you mentioned not unless pwede bumili ng tingi ... por baso! ^_^

Pyrotechnic din ang level ng award mo Bods!  Susmio, buti na lang hindi ako gullible .... otherwise eh nagkaroon na ako ng meningitis at sumabog na ulo ko dito sa thread na ito dahil sa mga BOLA ninyo! :P

Uuuuuyyyy alam ko yung pineapple juice din! :boo:  Eh alam mo ba yung sa asparagus din? :rolleyes:

Si Ghost In A Shell natin eh hindi si ms boo ang kinakarir kundi si ms .... ! B)  Speaking of pigs, didja know that there orgasms last for 30minutes??? :blink:  I wanna be a pig in my next life! :goatee:

oooooopppppssssss! i refuse to comment for reasons of bods-incrimination!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! oh, lipstick, why need you ask what bods knows about the pakistani's legs? surely you wouldnt want to know!!! :sick:

esta, hija... it's been known that i never make BOLA ha!! i voice is a mere medium only to utter words which eminate from my soul !!! i am the truest and ___-test person you will meet in your druken lifetime!!!! hehehehe! B) now if i make BOLA i will be on the other threads,d b? :hypocritesmiley:

pinapple juice... speaking of which did you know buko joe was bought by jollibee but they are dropping the brand because they determined that buko juice does not match with the meals they serve! also, the c2 tea drink is losing money as their price stucture is lower than their cost.... going back, sistah, what is in asparagus aside from uric acid? :upside:

makausap nga yun si pinoy maybe he can tell me something exciting... kami ni bods ano dapat and kareririn? (that didnt sound right?) :wacko:

and i thought that you dont like spam email... the pig think came from spam, senorita... sige i will send you non-political spam one of these days... dami ako nyan!! :thumbsupsmiley: i go throuh those half the time i am at work!!!

Ooops mukhang tinulugan ka namin ni Masi kanina ah! Hehe would you believe I fell asleep with the laptop on my tummy and my fingers on the keyboard???? :blink:

You know, get royally pissed and everytime a bird would pass by shout, "Show us your tits luv!!!" :lol: 

Hi tentacle!  Welcome to the thread again. :)  Yes Wolfgang Puck is opening in Gateway Mall.  I'm looking forward to that Thai resto Aharn Thai in Greenbelt.

now you have serious issues, lipstick!!! how could you!!! i usually sleep with my laptop still on but this was only during my lonely business sojourn!!!! :wacko:

boy, lipstick... you've really been around!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

o sige, senorita if that resto opens let's try it out! the last time i had thai food was when i celebrated my birthday at a thai restaurant somewhere in makati...just a simple family affair.. sbm said, having come from thailand, there aren't any good thai restos in town! i really wouldnt know ...

oooooopppppssssss!  i refuse to comment for reasons of bods-incrimination!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!  oh, lipstick, why need you ask what bods knows about the pakistani's legs?  surely you wouldnt want to know!!! :sick:

esta, hija... it's been known that i never make BOLA ha!! i voice is a mere medium only to utter words which eminate from my soul !!! i am the truest and ___-test person you will meet in your druken lifetime!!!! hehehehe! B)  now if i make BOLA i will be on the other threads,d b? :hypocritesmiley:

pinapple juice... speaking of which did you know buko joe was bought by jollibee but they are dropping the brand because they determined that buko juice does not match with the meals they serve!  also, the c2 tea drink is losing money as their price stucture is lower than their cost.... going back, sistah, what is in asparagus aside from uric acid? :upside:

makausap nga yun si pinoy maybe he can tell me something exciting... kami ni bods ano dapat and kareririn? (that didnt sound right?)  :wacko:

and i thought that you dont like spam email... the pig think came from spam, senorita... sige i will send you non-political spam one of these days... dami ako nyan!! :thumbsupsmiley: i go throuh those half the time i am at work!!!

Ok erase, erase, erase ... I DO NOT want to know about anyone's hirsute hita! :lol: Which reminds me I need to visit my salon this week! :lol:

Ok, ok foin ... wotever you say pare! :P You're a wife-fearing, wine-loving, elephant-bashing man so I couldn't agree with you more. :rolleyes:

So are they going to k*ll BukoJoe? Fave ko pa naman yon! :( Di ba a Cebuano family used to own that? Mga Macachor? Intro pricing strat lang yan ng C2, alam mo na get them hooked and then increase their price! Actually quite phenomenal ang launch nila dahil all the other refreshments are taking such a big hit on their sales because of C2's entry --- softdrink sales are at an alltime low pare!

What's in asparagus? A whole lotta zinc!

Naku you and Bods don't need to make karir anyone ... lalapit na lang sila sa inyo :rolleyes: In fact ang dami nang lumalapit ano! And am sure they hate the guardian bar wench kasi parang di sila maka abante ng husto! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude kaya naman pala you hardly get any work done during the week.... puro spam mail inaatupag mo 70% of the time! Yan ang magaling na executive! :hypocritesmiley:

Ok erase, erase, erase ... I DO NOT want to know about anyone's hirsute hita! :lol:  Which reminds me I need to visit my salon this week! :lol:

Ok, ok foin ... wotever you say pare! :P  You're a wife-fearing, wine-loving, elephant-bashing man so I couldn't agree with you more. :rolleyes:

So are they going to k*ll BukoJoe?  Fave ko pa naman yon! :(  Di ba a Cebuano family used to own that?  Mga Macachor?  Intro pricing strat lang yan ng C2, alam mo na get them hooked and then increase their price!  Actually quite phenomenal ang launch nila dahil all the other refreshments are taking such a big hit on their sales because of C2's entry --- softdrink sales are at an alltime low pare!

What's in asparagus?  A whole lotta zinc! 

Naku you and Bods don't need to make karir anyone ... lalapit na lang sila sa inyo :rolleyes:  In fact ang dami nang lumalapit ano! And am sure they hate the guardian bar wench kasi parang di sila maka abante ng husto! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude kaya naman pala you hardly get any work done during the week.... puro spam mail inaatupag mo 70% of the time! Yan ang magaling na executive!  :hypocritesmiley:

not naman wife-fearing... lumalabas na "takusa" ako! hihihi... more of not wanting to give the wifey something to worry about!! o d b masmagandang pakinggan!!! :hypocritesmiley: as for the elephants :thumbsupsmiley: , they are lovely animals :rolleyes:

teka baka secreto na to ha... will pm to you tsismis!!! i heard that tropicana and c2 are hitting smc's market shares abit.. but being dominant in the market so long it's a matter of pride, ika nga...

weird, in the industry i work in, we rather enter the market at a higher price then give rebates later than start low then raise prices. this practice is not well received and hits your market share... well different strokes for different folks as they say.. siguro na kaya wala ako sa consumer products....

now zinc is what i need!!! :boo: bisto tuloy!!!!

no more kariring? :wacko: well i go back to my comments about not wanting to give the wifey any worries :hypocritesmiley: (twice in 1 post, AWARD NA YAN!!)

siguro nga!! with all the spam i get and the espresso breaks, work does not get done! hahahahaha!!!! that's why my bosses try to get me out of my workstation and call a meeting over a round of golf, so i oblige! ;) i dont want to be fired because of insubordination!!.. ay! ang hirap ng empleyado!!!!! B)

now you have serious issues, lipstick!!! how could you!!! i usually sleep with my laptop still on but this was only during my lonely business sojourn!!!! :wacko:

boy, lipstick... you've really been around!!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

o sige, senorita if that resto opens  let's try it out!  the last time i had thai food was when i celebrated my birthday at a thai restaurant somewhere in makati...just a simple family affair.. sbm said, having come from thailand, there aren't any good thai restos in town!  i really wouldnt know ...

Hehe yes I have issues ... di lang serious pare .... GRAVELY SERIOUS! :lol: Eh naman I was nakahiga na sa bed, sarap humiga eh!

I've been around ... around foul-mouthed men! :lol: Ayan tuloy nag rub-off sa akin (hahahaha I reckon more than that was rubbed! :lol:).

Thai food served here in the P.I. has somewhat been tailored to the Pinoy palate --- not authentic at all which was (still is) my beef eversince we moved back here (some kind of beef ano considering 23years na kami bumalik! :lol: talk about serious issues! hahahaha). Aside from the F&B outlets of the Hotels, wala talagang decent honest to goodness Thai resto. Either the entire menu would be wannabe-Thai or just several dishes would taste almost-authentic. :( Parang wine siguro yang authenticity ng Thai Food sa Pinas -- it is dependent on the grapes and climate in which it grew. There are some stellar years and some just stellarly forgettable. :lol: (para di OT! pero yes tara lets kapag nagbukas na ang Aharn Thai!)

There ya go!  a 2001 Coonawara St. Hugo CabSav!  Pare, sobrang sarap yan!  Hehe errr where do you have it locked up nga and where is HOME?  Magpapadala ako ng akyat-bahay gang dyan! :lol:

Haha! :D No, I usually don't shout at birds - my mates there are quite civilized. Oh, except when we went to that kickboxing match in a seedy bar organized by one of our Greek-Aussie mates. Bloody Greek had some girls from the strip club beside the bar to hold up the round number in between rounds and everyone was shouting at them to show some skin! As if they weren't showing enough! Haha! Those were the days... Of course, no wine there, only some good ol' Aussie beer! Crown Lager! Oh now that hits the spot, and some good XXXX (pronounced "four X"). Our wine drinking, we do at home, or at some BYO (bring your own!). The BYO is an amazing concept in restaurants, and so very Aussie! Down Under is the only place I've ever seen the phenomenon. For those of you not familiar with the concept, a liquor license in Australia is a bit expensive and you have to pay up for different types of alcohol. All Aussies love their alcohol, no matter in what form be it for lunch, dinner, or what have you. So some restos who don't want to bother with the licence just announce they are BYO - you can bring your own alcoholic beverage and they don't charge corkage! They even provide you with the wine glasses if you need them! Some of the bigger and fancier restos have a liquor license but most of them still allow BYO - as long as what you bring isn't on their menu! :thumbsupsmiley:

Oh yeah! I've already been told about the Hugo, that's why it's the only one in my collection locked up for some special evening. My wine-thirsty friends in the Philippines have managed to half my 14 bottles from Down Under during the brief period I was there! There went my Screaming Crow 2001 Cabernet (Coonawarra), Wynn's Coonawarra Cabsav 2002, Penfolds Koonunga Hill 2001 cabernet-shiraz, and my 2 Wolfblass yellow label cabsavs 2003 (South Australia), a Rosemount cabernet-merlot-petit verdot, and a Lindemann's shiraz from the Barossa Valley. The Saint Hugo is locked up safely somewhere south of Manila! Hahaha! :thumbsupsmiley:

Has anyone noticed a section on beer anywhere? I can also contribute a lot to that. Hehehehe! :cool:

Hehe yes I have issues ... di lang serious pare .... GRAVELY SERIOUS! :lol:  Eh naman I was nakahiga na sa bed, sarap humiga eh!

Thai food served here in the P.I. has somewhat been tailored to the Pinoy palate --- not authentic at all which was (still is) my beef eversince we moved back here (some kind of beef ano considering 23years na kami bumalik! :lol:  talk about serious issues! hahahaha).  Aside from the F&B outlets of the Hotels, wala talagang decent honest to goodness Thai resto.  Either the entire menu would be wannabe-Thai or just several dishes would taste almost-authentic.  :(  Parang wine siguro yang authenticity ng Thai Food sa Pinas -- it is dependent on the grapes and climate in which it grew.  There are some stellar years and some just stellarly forgettable. :lol:  (para di OT! pero yes tara lets kapag nagbukas na ang Aharn Thai!)

at 1 am this morning, hindi lang masarap humiga!... masarap matulog!!! :closedeyes:

i have not been around thais so i wouldnt know. but japanese food, ayan tita, even my japanese clients say that i have acquired their taste.. including the karaoke culture!!! :upside: hehehehe! kaya i cant just eat any form of so called japanese food! (paging bods, paging bods, omakase! (ohmygosh) he's not here! :P ) sige let me know if it's open and we'll pay them a visit!... B)

Thai food served here in the P.I. has somewhat been tailored to the Pinoy palate --- not authentic at all which was (still is) my beef eversince we moved back here (some kind of beef ano considering 23years na kami bumalik! :lol:  talk about serious issues! hahahaha).  Aside from the F&B outlets of the Hotels, wala talagang decent honest to goodness Thai resto.  Either the entire menu would be wannabe-Thai or just several dishes would taste almost-authentic.  :(  Parang wine siguro yang authenticity ng Thai Food sa Pinas -- it is dependent on the grapes and climate in which it grew.  There are some stellar years and some just stellarly forgettable. :lol:  (para di OT! pero yes tara lets kapag nagbukas na ang Aharn Thai!)

It's actually sort of a catch 22 for Thai restaurants here in RP. To serve authenticity, the spices have to come from Thailand. If they do, it's expensive, so the serving is expensive. To keep the price conscious Pinoy interested, the restourants have to "localize" some ingredients, and when they do the taste changes. Also, to suit the Pinoy palate, some restaurants "adjust" the taste to make the majority of the target customers coming back.

Notice that there are no Thai stalls that last in food courts?

Para hindi OT, what wine would go well with very spicy foods such as Thai, or Indian cuisine? Some Thais I know would take scotch.