Copy!

When we were in the French capital, our tour guide mentioned something about hot wine, which they have during winter. Wine sprinkled with cinnamon. I'm really not sure what it is, but it was told to us by an Englishwoman who married a Frenchman, who in her own words said that she came for the man but stayed for the food. Lol!

I can't imagine drinking hot wine!

I've tried hot shochu with ume in Japan and hot xiaoxing with ginger in Taiwan.

That's a good lesson for the ladies trying to hook western men, for the french, just stay with the food!

I can't imagine drinking hot wine!

I've tried hot shochu with ume in Japan and hot xiaoxing with ginger in Taiwan.

That's a good lesson for the ladies trying to hook western men, for the french, just stay with the food!

I guess the woman's statement debunks all these myths about Frenchmen's "prowess".

I can't imagine drinking something alcoholic with ginger.

Hey pare I missed something about your previous posts. Yes, The Distillery in Libis sounds like a good place to meet. I'll tell storm. See you!

I guess the woman's statement debunks all these myths about Frenchmen's "prowess".

I can't imagine drinking something alcoholic with ginger.

Hey pare I missed something about your previous posts. Yes, The Distillery in Libis sounds like a good place to meet. I'll tell storm. See you!

See you and storm!!!! Just text the time.

Same here!

I want to know where she takes her dinners. Baka hindi masyadong mahal ang mga pinot noir dun hehe

See you pre!

Maybe we should ask where she gets the Pinot.

I just rely on my American friend to bring me a bottle of his Pinots. He holds about a 1500 bottle collection and loves to boast about his wines!

Me, I don't mind to be in the receiving end of his boasting, as long as I drink the good stuff or take home a bottle!

Maybe we should ask where she gets the Pinot.

I just rely on my American friend to bring me a bottle of his Pinots. He holds about a 1500 bottle collection and loves to boast about his wines!

Me, I don't mind to be in the receiving end of his boasting, as long as I drink the good stuff or take home a bottle!

Yes, to me Oregon pinots are still the best in the world.

Maybe Ms. NzChick is missing out on all those wonderful whites there, I mean the

sauvignon blancs and the chards.

Ms Chi-Chi has the advantage, guys. She resides in New Zealand!

Now that's the Marlborough country I'd like to visit.

Cheers!

Well that puts an end to finding out where she dines!

Anyway that should be a most expensive pinot noir. Plane fare plus hotel accomodation

plus dinner plus a bottle of pinot. Marlbourough Country, here I do not come!

Yes, to me Oregon pinots are still the best in the world.

Maybe Ms. NzChick is missing out on all those wonderful whites there, I mean the

sauvignon blancs and the chards.

I've had a few of the Oregon Pinot in the past. I've been have alot of Sonoma Pinots.

Well that puts an end to finding out where she dines!

Anyway that should be a most expensive pinot noir. Plane fare plus hotel accomodation

plus dinner plus a bottle of pinot. Marlbourough Country, here I do not come!

Here, here!

I've had a few of the Oregon Pinot in the past. I've been have alot of Sonoma Pinots.

Here, here!

Oregon pinots have gained a really good reputation and for good reason. However, I still like Russian River pinots. They're more drinkable younger and have. A nice earthiness to them that you don't see in such refinement with the Orgeon juice. If you can find a bottle of J, Nicole's Vineyard Pinot, maybe a 2003-2005 give it a try.

I just joined the Windsor Vineyard wine club because I was so impressed with their 2007 Pinot I just had to have more.

And go look for a David Bruce Pinot from the Santa Cruz hills. Truly mind blowing!

But for tonight a low end Neibaum-Coppola petite Syrah - the diamond series that they are no longer producing at the Napa facility. I have some of the last they produced there and it is stellar. Smooth, jammy, dense, great mouth feel. Intense black fruit, some leather and tobacco with just a hint of tar on the back end, great depth with a long, long finish. A hint of cinnamon bordering on anise. Wow! This is a low end wine? Oh, right! Their high end is Defined by RC Reserve, the Single vineyard Four, Cask Cab, and Rubicon.

Opened a 1997 Rubicon for Thanksgiving, and plan to open a 1994 Opus One or a 1998 Rubicon for XMas dinner. Segue over to a 2003 RC Reserve, and end with a 2006 Retzlaff.......my brother and family are joining us, as is my daughter and her boyfriend. Good wine for a family gathering - now THAT's a celebration!

Happy holidays all! I can't spend a lot of time on MTC with my recent career change - from high-tech to building high-end modular homes.

Edited by agxo3

drunk alreaady

And from that I see you are entirely missing the point. Wine is not for getting drunk - cheap beer and even cheaper cuatro cantos is perfect for that. Wine - GOOD wine of ANY price is meant to be savored and enjoyed and shared. Not quaffed in an attempt to go blind, even if only for a while.

And from that I see you are entirely missing the point. Wine is not for getting drunk - cheap beer and even cheaper cuatro cantos is perfect for that. Wine - GOOD wine of ANY price is meant to be savored and enjoyed and shared. Not quaffed in an attempt to go blind, even if only for a while.

Here! Here!

Maybe that's why the three of us got a little drunk drinking beer last Wedn. but not cheap beers, I should say.

Good luck on your new ventures and we'll drink to that the next time we see each other. Cheers!

I raise my glass to you, Agxo!

• 4 weeks later...

Try TITANIA wine cellar.. They sell good wines, and a lot to choose from..

meron sila p220.00 lang red/white wine comparable na sa mga high end na wines ang lasa.

pwede rin uminom sa loob ng stores nila & you can bring your own pulutan..

They have branches in edsa shangrila, gateway, rockwell, camp john hay.. CHEERS!!!