Exit Lines

It's not working. Let's not kid each other anymore. We're not meant for each other. We fight all the time. We don't even like the same movies. You don't laugh at my jokes. You laugh at my mistakes. You fake your orgasms. You even fake my signature when you withdraw from my account. I can't take it anymore. I want you out of my life.

i say..

"i'm not happy anymore and it's not working out for us. it's better to end this now rather than drag this til we come to a point that we'll hate each other.."

or when the bf cheated...

" i think we have to call it quits since it is clear that your loyalty is misplaced already.."

or when you still love the guy but you have to let go anyway (maybe he's not happy or don't love you anymore, ouch)...

"this is the only way that you'll have a peace of mind, so i guess i'll have to let you go.."

though of course it will hurt, but who are we keep them from living their own lives?

to the guy from an IVY League in the US:

"You don't know how proud i am each time i am asked where my boyfriend is, and i go, oh, he's in the states, a yalee working on his graduate studies. and they would all say 'oooohhhh!' but you see, i get really lonely and sad when nights are cold and the typhoon just wedges itself in my windows. and as i cry i say, may i go out and date again?"

sometimes i dont trust myself especially in the middle of a break-up, i tend 2 b too impulsive with my feelings. now i've learned my lesson, i dont wanna break things in the middle of a petty fight.... i'll just wait for the water to turn dry. kasi dont wanna say things i dont mean and later eat my s**t... :(

it happens 2 me all the time :unsure: :sick: :cry:

m not good in excuses..ive been caught quite sometime already..so i better tell her the real reason behind..anyways..it will hurt her one way or another..so why make excuses..better yet...explain to her the reason behind..by then maybe...the guy has done his role...last job for the relationship...BEING HONEST...

Letting go is the hardest part of the relationship...so do your job with God's guidance.

:blush:

• 4 weeks later...

actually, di ko pa naeexperience na ma-dump. :D so far etong mga usual lines nila:

"can't handle my career & you at the same time" <_<

" I need some space... walang mali sa'yo... it's me" :angry:

"sorry, i think im falling out of love" :cry:

these are real excuses... just an idea :P

• 2 weeks later...