Exit Lines

Guest swtsexythng
sorry, i need some space to think... it bothers me that you're always ms right and im mr wrong....

uhmmm...can i do a bit of rephrasing??

sorry but i need space and time to think...it bothers me that i'm always ms. right and you're mr. wrong...

and

"hon, i'm pregnant..."<---this ain't actually a break-up line but 50% of the time(or more), it leads to that.... ;)

uhmmm...can i do a bit of rephrasing??

sorry but i need space and time to think...it bothers me that i'm always ms. right and you're mr. wrong...

and

"hon, i'm pregnant..."<---this ain't actually a break-up line but 50% of the time(or more), it leads to that.... ;)

"yes! we're gonna have a baby!" :wub:

(teka, i havent even kissed you yet...! :blink: )

theres no easy way to break somebody's heart....

you practice, practice, practice.... tapos when the time comes, iba ang sasabihin mo or the way you say it e di maganda...

hirap tlaga ng break-ups!!!

kaya think twice about getting into a relationship... kung sa start pa lang tingin nyo it wont work, dont go thru with it na lang... save yourself the heartache!!!

My ex-breaking-up lines with me is.... wala na akong maipapangako sa iyo!

Punyeta malaman-laman ko 3 months later na b4 he left me eh meron na pala sya kaya nya ako break! My God! sa akin wala na syang maipapangako pero sa iba meron????

Duh! :evil:

well.. cant 4get that line n gnamit k dun s 1st bf k... here it goes:... i'm sori, pro cool-off muna tau ha?... (this was in 4th yr h.s.).. i want 2 concentr8 on my studies 1st...".. heheh db ung cool-off break up n dn un?.. pinaganda klng e..:P.. but mind u.. hirap nya tingnan nun kc lam k sincere skin ung tao... but i guess i dont luv him dat much then.. pra kcng ng-experiment lng me... kng how does it feel n mgkaron ng bf.. bad me:(.. but not anymore.. i've learn my lesson well..:)