Exit Lines

:cry: :cry: :cry: "you know what ,.,. its very hard for me to tell that im really sorry,.,.its very hard for me to say goodbyes,.,. but what im really trying to say is we were really not ment for each other :cry: :cry: :cry: "pagtalikod sabay :D :lol: :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil: :evil: hehe im free again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boo: :boo: :cool: :upside: :mtc:

i'm going away. to mend a broken heart. i have to know what my priorities in life are. i have given you everything and now i have nothing left. i cannot give you anything anymore. please. i need time to think things through. i need time to assess if what we have is doing us good or not.

i have to pick up whatever is left or else i will have nothing left of myself to give to you.

• 2 weeks later...

i need to find myself.....

--------------------------------------------

gosh woman....... can't you take a hint?!

------------------------------------------------------------

the sun is the center of the solar system and moving around it are the planets, as earthlings we are bound to live our human existence under this veil of gravity upon whihch we are subject to the laws of nature and such are the law of natural selections and the survival of the fittest.... ergo.... goodbye

i prefer a 10 year engagement. then a 5 year trial marriage period.

he eventually gives up.

:rolleyes: hmmn...i think thats too long for an engagement. if you are really meant for each other, even a month or two of a relationship will surely give the both of you an idea on what to expect in the future. ;)