Exit Lines

your absolutely right minsan you lose your individualism nanga in a relationship eh, pero hindi ba sabi nila thats what real love is when two individual become one  :unsure: 

isa lang masasabi ko, masakit to when you realize na your bf/gf feels this way samantalang ikaw hindi mo nafi-feel yun. what i mean is ikaw masaya ka sa ginagawa pero yun partner mo pala, hindi na nasisiyahan kasi feeling nga niya nawawala na yun sarili niya....  :sick:

or maybe sometimes we do feel na hindi na sya happy, pero in denial tayo. we keep trying to hold on to something not meant to be...

this probably is the lowest feeling a person can get :cry:

"Never mind that I saw you f*cking a guy in our bed. I just don't think it was very fair on your part to use the air-con when we both know that the electric bill has been our bane since we have started living together.

"And, oh, when you have been through packing, please be a darling and cook me some of your special sausage linguini pasta before you leave for good. Your best friend Chloe absolutely loves it. You should have seen her playing with it during one of our lovemaking sessions while you were away at work."