Back To The 70's

Rey Connif? ang ka tunog ng Sergio mendez nun pala?.... sa may Times Theater maraming vinyl LPs nun parang sideline ng mga drygoods store selling those.....naka lagay sa kahon...... daming mga Julio Iglesias na plaka nun..... 1.50 pesos yata presyo pa nun ang isa.... tiple show yata sa Times nun panahon na yun.... Dirty Dozen movie pinilahan din nuon starring Jim brown, james Coburn, at yung mataba na laging kasama ni "Trinity" with sequel.... "Trinity is still my name" .... Bud Spencer pala..... War wagon style Movie/Fastest Draw alive weheheh......and

Trinity was played by ????? .......

Rey Connif? ang ka tunog ng Sergio mendez nun pala?.... sa may Times Theater maraming vinyl LPs nun parang sideline ng mga drygoods store selling those.....naka lagay sa kahon...... daming mga Julio Iglesias na plaka nun..... 1.50 pesos yata presyo pa nun ang isa.... tiple show yata sa Times nun panahon na yun.... Dirty Dozen movie pinilahan din nuon starring Jim brown, james Coburn, at yung mataba na laging kasama ni "Trinity" with sequel.... "Trinity is still my name" .... Bud Spencer pala..... War wagon style Movie/Fastest Draw alive weheheh......and

Trinity was played by ????? .......

Terence Hill. :)

WB...yup its him...duon yata yung bitbit nya yung Saddle niya sa likod nya sabay bunot ng revolver nya at suksok tuloy balik yung hawak niya sa saddle ulet sobrang bilis .... na nganga mga manonood....weheheheh

from the earlier page.... Boy Mondragon's speciallty i think was " Oh Danny Boy" by Tom Jones.... Efren Montes was the little Elvis? ...... wide belt was in during those time i remember.... :D

Ray Conniff was 60s. The same goes with Percy Faith. The most memorable Ray Conniff songs for me were the Christmas songs in the album Ray Conniff--We Wish You a Merry Christmas released in 1962. I like their rendition of the 12 Days of Christmas and The Little Drummer Boy. Chidhood crush ko rin noon yung lady santa sa cover ng LP.

post-583-1168225969.jpg

Edited by storm
how about the "Stonehill" case? was he ever convicted? di ko na alam kinalabasan nito.... ???

The Harry Stonehill case occurred during the Macapagal administration, specifically back in 1962. He was deported back to the US on the orders of President Macapagal once it came to light that he had bribed several justices and members of Congress for the benefit of his various business interests in Manila at the time.

Stonehill passed away in the US maybe 3 or 4 years ago.

Ray Conniff was 60s. The same goes with Percy Faith. The most memorable Ray Conniff songs for me were the Christmas songs in the album Ray Conniff--We Wish You a Merry Christmas released in 1962. I like their rendition of the 12 Days of Christmas and The Little Drummer Boy. Chidhood crush ko rin noon yung lady santa sa cover ng LP.

a must-have classic collection...we just never tire of listening their "walang-kamatayang" Holiday songs every Christmas Season, together with Michael Jackson's "Give Love on Christmas Day". :mtc:

my guess here is they are going north of Edsa ....... they are nearing the intersection where the SM north edsa is......... that lot is still vacant up to now i think ........ ito rin yata yun lote na may humahabol sa gobyerno na sa kanya raw yata ipinamana sabi ng naghahabol ...... tanda ko yung waiting shed parang ganyan nun........

post-61098-1153876749.jpg

my guess here is they are going north of Edsa ....... they are nearing the intersection where the SM north edsa is......... that lot is still vacant up to now i think ........ ito rin yata yun lote na may humahabol sa gobyerno na sa kanya raw yata ipinamana sabi ng naghahabol ...... tanda ko yung waiting shed parang ganyan nun........

Hehehe. Jan ngayon nakatayo ang Galleria Robinson. EDSA going north approaching Ortigas Avenue.

Astig nung red car! :lol: Tama si sir storm, ortigas yan, meralco building on the left saka yung nasa right giniba na.

ty for the correction guys,,,,,,, am out for 20 yrs of PI,,,,,, but really look like across of DElta Theater ...... green car look like a ford cortina?,,,,,,,,yung owner parang high hood(valve-in head)?....... not the low hood type(m-38)? type..... red car moght be a Vauxhall? made by ??? ........ yung vox yung pang manipis ang bumper sunod dyan makapal na parang wrap around ang dating......... :D

Hindi ako sure sa mga vehicles pero I agree with markang rehas about the jeep. Tawag jan nung mga uncle ko from Nueva Ecija ay Eisenhower type (they call the other one a MacArthur). The green car I guess looks like a Torana and the Volks, a 1200. I'm not familiar with the red one.

Bullworker are the personal excersise of the 70,s,,,,,,,, banlon were still in for middle ages,,,,,,,,, we got the pointy tip leather shoes then became squarry in the mid 70,s,,,,,,,,,,, we got Luciano, Glenmore, Chancellor, Manly shoes,,,,,,,,, the first Cartimar was in Recto right around lepanto also bago nasunog,,,,,,,,,then they move to gilid ng Cinerama across Recto also,,,,,if remember correctly,,,,,,, Hush Puppies was very popular(low/high cut),,,,,,, Sebagos are popular too, where you put a nickel on the strap?,,,,,,,,

on LPs and CDs........... i have tried b4,,,,,,,,,,, on my yamaha receiver,,,,yamaha cd player,,,,, technic record player,,,,,,,, and swiching it back anf forth,,,,,,,, to my ear,,,,,,,, LPs sound livelier than CDs ,,,,, you really can hear the diff,,,,,,,, i use a bose 301 direct treflecting speaker(a sub-woofer and 2 satellites),,,,,,, forgot the name of the same album i used :D

Edited by markang rehas
Bullworker are the personal excersise of the 70,s,,,,,,,, banlon were still in for middle ages,,,,,,,,, we got the pointy tip leather shoes then became squarry in the mid 70,s,,,,,,,,,,, we got Luciano, Glenmore, Chancellor, Manly shoes,,,,,,,,, the first Cartimar was in Recto right around lepanto also bago nasunog,,,,,,,,,then they move to gilid ng Cinerama across Recto also,,,,,if remember correctly,,,,,,, Hush Puppies was very popular(low/high cut),,,,,,, Sebagos are popular too, where you put a nickel on the strap?,,,,,,,,

I have 2 banlon shirts na malaki yung kwelyo saka corduroy pants pero nahihiya ako suotin, baka magmuka akong gay. :lol: