Back To The 70's

That area near Honda, Red Ribbon, from Kalentong just before you reach Cherry Foodarama

San malapit sa Shaw blvd? Madalas ako dumadaan sa area na yon (Mandaluyong side).

The closest perhaps is in N. Domingo in San Juan

Still on the food trip...where can we now find some outlets of SAVORY CHICKEN within the QC area?
Meron SAVORY CHICKEN sa Ever Gotesco, Commonwealth. Magkatabi sila ng Max. Talo ang Savory.

I take my hat off to the family who owns the Max's chain of restaurants for their ability to successfully revive the business. :thumbsupsmiley: For a while in the late 70s and throughout the 80s, e mukhang palubog na 'to e. Now, they're back again and it looks like Max's will be here to stay. :cool:

One place my family and I enjoyed going to in the 70s was Ferino's Bibingka in Cubao. IMHO, their bibingka was the best! :cool: They used to have a branch sa Shell in Magallanes. I used to stop by that branch on my way home. :)

Edited by willow_boy
I take my hat off to the family who owns the Max's chain of restaurants for their ability to successfully revive the business. :thumbsupsmiley: For a while in the late 70s and throughout the 80s, e mukhang palubog na 'to e. Now, they're back again and it looks like Max's will be here to stay. :cool:

One place my family and I enjoyed going to in the 70s was Ferino's Bibingka in Cubao. IMHO, their bibingka was the best! :cool: They used to have a branch sa Shell in Magallanes. I used to stop by that branch on my way home. :)

Suki ako ng Max's, its always Spring Chicken meal for me or nothing! :cool:

Max in Scout Tuazon was our regular hang-out in our high school years. Re Ferrino's Bibingka, there used to be one small outlet along West Ave. which is now a bakeshop. I'm not sure though if their outlet in Greenhills is still operating.

Long forgotten

ROBINA's Chicken

Chicken Benedick

Max in Scout Tuazon was our regular hang-out in our high school years. Re Ferrino's Bibingka, there used to be one small outlet along West Ave. which is now a bakeshop. I'm not sure though if their outlet in Greenhills is still operating.

The family also owns the local franchise of Krispy Kreme. Ferino's Bibingka is also doing very well with more branches scattered along the Metro.

Sige, I'll try San Jacinto's fried chicken. I trust SBM's taste in food. Buhay pa ba yung Ramon Lee?

There was also KOBE fried chicken in the 70's.

The family also owns the local franchise of Krispy Kreme. Ferino's Bibingka is also doing very well with more branches scattered along the Metro.

Sige, I'll try San Jacinto's fried chicken. I trust SBM's taste in food. Buhay pa ba yung Ramon Lee?

There was also KOBE fried chicken in the 70's.

Diyan pa yata ang kobe chicken. Pwede rin bumili ng kobe ingredient. Btw, is Country Chicken started in the 70's ?

Kaya lang ngayon taga-hatid na lang tayo. Pa-chaperone-chaperone na lang. :D

Hi guys...hope you don't mind me joining in...

Yup...ngayon, tagahatid na nga lang tayo...buti nalang panay barako ang mga anak ko so...trip ko rin ang mga lakad nila...maraming side trips after hatid to keep one entertained... ;)

:)

Hi guys...hope you don't mind me joining in...

Yup...ngayon, tagahatid na nga lang tayo...buti nalang panay barako ang mga anak ko so...trip ko rin ang mga lakad nila...maraming side trips after hatid to keep one entertained... ;)

:)

Welcome to the thread Timon.

Share us your 70s experience.

Naalala ko nun. Noong first time akong na-handcuff in a high school fair. Nahiya akong magbail kaya halos 2 hours kaming magka-handcuff nung girl (forgot her name na). It was also the first time for the girl kaya jahi rin siya. Hayun alaskado kami. :blush:

My favorite ride with a girl then was the Octopus. :boo: :hypocritesmiley:

70's event ------------------------

Battle of Mendiola

Plaza Miranda Bombing

The rise of Nilo Tayag and Edgar Joson As student leader.

Eugene Torre became first asian chess grandmaster.

BTW nagkaroon na ba ng 1081 EB ?

Patikul Massacre of 1976 (30+ AFP men were massacred by Usman Sali and his minions)

Assasination attempt on Imelda

Launching of Green Revolution and Kabataang Barangay

Miss Universe Beauty Pageant (1974)

Introduction of Metro Aides (the yellow and red shirt became fashionable)

Fall of South Vietnam (1975)

Rise of the NPA

Capture of Kumander Dante

NPA Raid on PMA Armory (led by then Lt. Victor Corpuz)

Declaration of Martial Law and imprisonment of Ninoy Aquino and other anti-Marcos figures

First Quarter Storm

================================================================================

=========

Pards, ano ba uli iyong sikat na kanta ni Bobby Gonzales from way back na ang lyrics e "O ang babae, pag minamahal, may kursunada, aayaw-ayaw..."? :D

Pasensiya na at baka hindi na 70s iyong kantang iyon. :unsure:

================================================================================

=========

,,,,,,,,maloloko ka ng husto sa buhay,,,,,,, wow got to find his album somewhere,,,,,, ty for throwing that in willow boy.......... :mtc:

There's a guy who sells second-hand records at the basement of Makati Cinema Square. His name is Bobby and he has a huge collection; if he doesn't have the Bobby Gonzalez album you're looking for, he'll help you look for it.

Patikul Massacre of 1976 (30+ AFP men were massacred by Usman Sali and his minions)

Assasination attempt on Imelda

Launching of Green Revolution and Kabataang Barangay

Miss Universe Beauty Pageant (1974)

Introduction of Metro Aides (the yellow and red shirt became fashionable)

Fall of South Vietnam (1975)

Rise of the NPA

Capture of Kumander Dante

NPA Raid on PMA Armory (led by then Lt. Victor Corpuz)

Declaration of Martial Law and imprisonment of Ninoy Aquino and other anti-Marcos figures

First Quarter Storm

Thrilla in Manila.