Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Good morning dudes!

I just bought a pc yesterday..almost 26 thou din yung inabot...

eto yung specs

P4 1.8A

EPOX 4PEAD

256 DDR 333

PALIT 64MB AGP GF4 MX440 TX

56K Intenal Modem

BENQ 48X16X48X CD ROM

LEADTEK Winfast

and other peripherals incl...(Mouse, KB..etc..)

Sa tingin nyo mga pare..ok ba yung GRAPHIC CARD and yung motherboard ng nabili ko?...

Thanks in advance for your replies mga pare..

Peace Out!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

As always, your PC performance depends on how will you use it. Di ko lang alam kung sa gaming ok yan....

Hala!?

'tol di ba illegal yan?

makikipag internet lang eh... hehehe .. masarap pag libre d ba? tsaka may thrill... lalo na kapag encrypted ang wireless network... sarap ng thrill tsaka adrenaline rush...

I dunno kung meron ng law bout or against wardrving dito sa pinas....

pre, sa Pinas pa?!! :evil: :evil:

anyway yung wardriving is a nice idea if u want ot hack some corporate accounts heheheh.. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Concern on credit cards...

I was issued a credit card but i have not recalled i applied for one.  Now the bank is telling me to pay the amount I used to purchased using the credit card they issued to me.

Question...will i be liable to pay the said amount?

Sentinel, when you were issued a credit card, you said you dont recall applying for one. And now, the bank is after you. So does this mean that you used the credit card to get some things for yourself? I guess this is what you are telling us.

Anyway, I know banks who just sends credit cards and are ready for use. Once you sign at the back of the card, moreso, use the credit card, it is assumed you have accepted the terms and conditions on the use of the credit card. In this case, any transactions entered by you is your responsibility and you are obliged to pay the amount demanded of you. Thus, you are liable to pay the credit card company.

Thanks pareng Cyber...pero how can I get even. Imagine, nananahimik yung buhay ko binigyan ako ng sakit ng ulo :) Kundi ba naman loko yung mga yun! Even if I did not sign anything? Accepting the card etc. Bigla na lang kasing dumating yun and then, siyempre sinubukan (sabik sa credit card eh!!!) Pwede ba akong bumalik sa kanila at sabihing di naman ako nag-apply?

Sentinel:

Parang devil yang Credit Cards na yan... it entices you.. then tempts you to spend... nasa personahe mo na yan.. Kung madali kang madarang ng apoy masusunog ka. .. so the problem is still with you... be strong .. wag kang mag papa tempts sa mga temptress... di mo pwede sabihin kay satanas na "Hoy...di ko ginusto na mag ka credit card ako.. pero binigyan mo pa rin ako.. kaya ginamit ko... so di ko to babayaran..?" does it make sense...?

On the legal note... there is what we call a tacit acceptance of an obligation as long as you recognized the duty and obligation done to you by the other party... No one should be enriched at the expense of another... You should not have used the credit card if you do not want an obligation in return...Parang sex yan.. kadyut ka lang ng kadyut... tapos di mo alam na naka buntis ka na pala then ayaw mo panagutan ang ginawa mo...

Butsoy

Butsoy

mga dude, naka bili ako ng Dumaguete Scandal na VCD, and i cant get it to work sa PC ko audio file format sya pero sa VCD Player nag play.. ask ko lang kung may FREE Downloadable software outthere na kaya mag play ng audio file format na video....

Ordinary media player will do, just upgrade to version 9, tapos buksan mo yung windows explorer, punta ka sa cd drive, directory ng MPEG (ata), usually pang vcd format ang extension yan ay .dat right click open with select mo media player.

Edited by -=extreme=-
Concern on credit cards...

I was issued a credit card but i have not recalled i applied for one.  Now the bank is telling me to pay the amount I used to purchased using the credit card they issued to me.

Question...will i be liable to pay the said amount?

Sentinel, when you were issued a credit card, you said you dont recall applying for one. And now, the bank is after you. So does this mean that you used the credit card to get some things for yourself? I guess this is what you are telling us.

Anyway, I know banks who just sends credit cards and are ready for use. Once you sign at the back of the card, moreso, use the credit card, it is assumed you have accepted the terms and conditions on the use of the credit card. In this case, any transactions entered by you is your responsibility and you are obliged to pay the amount demanded of you. Thus, you are liable to pay the credit card company.

Thanks pareng Cyber...pero how can I get even. Imagine, nananahimik yung buhay ko binigyan ako ng sakit ng ulo :) Kundi ba naman loko yung mga yun! Even if I did not sign anything? Accepting the card etc. Bigla na lang kasing dumating yun and then, siyempre sinubukan (sabik sa credit card eh!!!) Pwede ba akong bumalik sa kanila at sabihing di naman ako nag-apply?

Sentinel:

Parang devil yang Credit Cards na yan... it entices you.. then tempts you to spend... nasa personahe mo na yan.. Kung madali kang madarang ng apoy masusunog ka. .. so the problem is still with you... be strong .. wag kang mag papa tempts sa mga temptress... di mo pwede sabihin kay satanas na "Hoy...di ko ginusto na mag ka credit card ako.. pero binigyan mo pa rin ako.. kaya ginamit ko... so di ko to babayaran..?" does it make sense...?

On the legal note... there is what we call a tacit acceptance of an obligation as long as you recognized the duty and obligation done to you by the other party... No one should be enriched at the expense of another... You should not have used the credit card if you do not want an obligation in return...Parang sex yan.. kadyut ka lang ng kadyut... tapos di mo alam na naka buntis ka na pala then ayaw mo panagutan ang ginawa mo...

Butsoy

Butsoy

Marami pong salamat sa mga magigiting na atty. butsoy at gayun din kay tambay at totoy bola...me isa pa akong tanong tungkol sa late registration naman... baka may nakakaalam ng requirements? pa-post na lang. Daghang salamat ulit.

NEWS UPDATE!!!!

It appears that a new worm (for now we're calling it msblast after its executable, msblast.exe) has surfaced today. It attacks port 135/tcp (that's Netbios), creates lots of RPC noise - some users report random machine shutdowns and reboots - and once it takes up residence in your computer, it proceeds to scan a random IP range and propagate itself to unprotected machines. Since this worm is brand, spanking new it may not be detected by (even recently updated) anti-virus software.. so get that firewall up and secured!

http://msn.com.com/4520-6600_16-5062407.ht...ns&tag=msn_home

http://isc.sans.org/diary.html?date=2003-08-11

http://news.com.com/2100-1002_3-5062364.ht...html?tag=fd_top

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data...aster.worm.html

http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_100547.htm

Ordinary media player will do, just upgrade to version 9, tapos buksan mo yung windows explorer, punta ka sa cd drive, directory ng MPEG (ata), usually pang vcd format ang extension yan ay .dat right click open with select mo media player.

Naka download din ako ng videos na audio format lumalabas sa properties... Version 9 media player ko, it doesn't show the file... :(

Marami pong salamat sa mga magigiting na atty. butsoy at gayun din kay tambay at totoy bola...me isa pa akong tanong tungkol sa late registration naman... baka may nakakaalam ng requirements? pa-post na lang.  Daghang salamat ulit.

yung late registration mo kasi eh hindi naman due to simulation of birth cert, etc. so, pwede ka na lang tumawag sa Office of the Civil Registrar. hindi naman ata kelangang pumunta pa sa korte para dun eh... i think they have a procedure for that sa civil registrar's office.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

help! my platform at home is WinXP..and few days ago every time surf on the net, esp. when i log in at YM or even just check my Yahoo mail, there's this window that pops up, and says "System Shutdown". it always gives me a minute to save the files im currently working at. then after the countdown, my PC restarts. i think around 5mins after logging on the Internet, dun na sha magpo-prompt. what am i gonna do????????? :cry:

help! my platform at home is WinXP..and few days ago every time surf on the net, esp. when i log in at YM or even just check my Yahoo mail, there's this window that pops up, and says "System Shutdown". it always gives me a minute to save the files im currently working at. then after the countdown, my PC restarts. i think around 5mins after logging on the Internet, dun na sha magpo-prompt. what am i gonna do????????? :cry:

scan your system.

most likely, virus. (I have a friend who had the same problem)

I had experienced the same thing with my PC... after I update my anti-virus I found this MSBLAST.EXE/LOVSAN virus...

My problem now is how to remove it.. MTC computer expert HELP pls..

Marami pong salamat sa mga magigiting na atty. butsoy at gayun din kay tambay at totoy bola...me isa pa akong tanong tungkol sa late registration naman... baka may nakakaalam ng requirements? pa-post na lang. Daghang salamat ulit.

Sentinel, I did the same procedure for my son and it is in the Office of the Civil Registrar's office where you can file late registration. You need to have the following:

1. Certified true copy of the birth certificate of your child

2. Affidavit of two (2) disinterested persons attesting to the birth of your child

3. Certified true copy of your Marriage Certificate

4. Processing fee

5. Documentation fee

6. Documentary stamps.

7. Pang merienda ng gagawa ng bagong Birth Certificate- joke

Usually it takes a week or so to process the new Birth Certificate. The requirements sometimes varies from one city or municipality to another. I hope I was able to address your query.

I had experienced the same thing with my PC... after I update my anti-virus I found this MSBLAST.EXE/LOVSAN virus...

My problem now is how to remove it.. MTC computer expert HELP pls..

First thing to do is download the Patch from microsoft:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/...in/MS03-026.asp

then get the W32.Blaster Remover from symantec:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcen...moval.tool.html

nandyan naman lahat yung instruction kung paano tanggalin automatically or manually. :flower: