Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

to all abogados of MTC,

anong case ang pwedeng i-file sa guy na nakadesgrasya o nakabuntis ng girl at pagkatapos ay tinakbuhan? and pagdating sa sustento sa bata? my price ba na kung magkano dapat ang pwedeng hingin dun sa guy o depende sa guy kung magkano ang gusto nya ibigay?? :unsure:  madaming talamat po.. :)

NOOX:

If the lady is already of age... and consensual ang act, menaing nag talik sila na di naman siya pinilit or di sya ni rape, walang kaso except for action for support para sa bata pag ni recognize ng lalake or action for recognition na anak ng guy yung bata kung di ito ni recognize.

kung may deciet or panloloko kaya na buntisan si babae pwede kasuhan ng simple seduction

Kung minor naman ang babae pwedeng kasuhan ng statutory rape pag below12 or qualified seduction pag above 12 years old but below 18

Butsoy

magkano ba ang pwedeng hingin na sustento dun sa lalaki? at incase na hindi sya pumayag pwede bang idemanda?

maraming salamat ulit..

The amount of support shall be in proportion to the resources or means of the giver to the necessities of the recipient.

Support shall be reduced or increased proportionately, according to the reduction or increase of the needs of the recipient and the resources of the person obliged to furnish the same.

I have just set up a home network using a dsl router. Everything is fine except when i want to use the network for gaming (diablo, starcraft, etc). They are requesting for an ipx address or something.

1) Do i need to install novell in my PC and laptops?

2) Any other suggestion on how to go about this? (those with network gaming stores)

Thanks for the help  :D

Using the IPX protocol means that you are using the the unique -- hard-coded to the chip -- MAC address of your network card (this is different from IP addresses which are set up by the user for each PC on the network). Which means that it works even if you do not configure the TCP/IP protocol.

Baka naman wala kang IPX or IPX compatible protocol installed sa computers mo, TCP/IP lang supported mo, kaya ayaw gumana ng games and other softwares that use IPX services. Kung kelangan ng IPX support, provide mo. Most network games that I know of use IPX because packet destinations are resolved at the NIC card... no need to check the configured IP address...

To add support for IPX, go to Local Network Connection Properties, click install, select protocol, then find a protocol that mentions IPX or an IPX compatible. After that, restart the PC... no need to configure. ;)

I agree. IPX will not be interfering with your tcp/ip configurations. Some games do require you to install the ipx protocol, specifically Starcraft.

planning to buy a new pc. ano maganda????

pc ko ngayon p3, 10gb hd, 64mb ram. pangit.

di ako makalaro.

meron ba pwede bilhan d2?

ayaw mo bang mag-upgrade na lang? karamihan ng games ngayon matakaw sa ram & video resources. mura na sdram ngayon (kung may ddr slots ang motherboard mo, ddr ram na bilhin mo). ba't di mo kargahan ng 512MB-1GB ram ang pc mo (sabayan mo na rin ng pag-exit ng mga resident programs, eg, anti-virus app, yahoo messenger, etc., bago i-open yung games)? at i-replace mo rin video card mo ng ATI Radeon na may 64-128MB ram.

Pardon me if this question has been asked before ...

Is the driver of a vehicle which hit a jaywalker liable for any damages ?

The general rule says yes.

But one can argue if the jaywalking was on the North or South Expressway. The driver of a vehicle is obligated to use all precautions as the circumstances dictates.

The amount of diligence required for the highway is different to the one required while driving in the city streets.

To determine liability, the plaintiff or the one suing must prove that the driver did not perform the REQUIRED diligence when the incident occured.

There are so many doctrines in torts law and it has been awhile since I read up on it. Cyber, please help out.

B)

Thanks sir Roubaix.

The facts are not complete but if I assume that the word used is jaywalker, such person has illegally crossed a road/street and was not in the proper place to cross.

As what Roubaix, the driver should have observed due diligence or compared to a good father of a family who has observed extraordinary (not just ordinary) care. It really depends on the facts.

But kung jaywalker yan, such person is a reckless pedestrian and should (I think), need to suffer the consequences of his act.

TO add: Violation of Jaywalking is only contributory act of the victim it may lessen the liability of the driver but it will not exonerate him.

Keep up Roubaix, Cyber kailangan na siguro mag partners conference ang mga lawyers dito..

Butsoy

Since the damage was quite minimal, it probably won't prosper to a criminal case in case a complaint is filed.

i would think the most ur friend would have to pay as "damages" would be the actual hospital fees and expenses attendant to getting medical attention. other than that, he won't be liable for anything since the pedestrian had no business jaywalking.... and the information will pretty much show that ur friend exercised due diligence while driving.

thanks ms lyssaHOT !

I have just set up a home network using a dsl router. Everything is fine except when i want to use the network for gaming (diablo, starcraft, etc). They are requesting for an ipx address or something.

1) Do i need to install novell in my PC and laptops?

2) Any other suggestion on how to go about this? (those with network gaming stores)

Thanks for the help  :D

Using the IPX protocol means that you are using the the unique -- hard-coded to the chip -- MAC address of your network card (this is different from IP addresses which are set up by the user for each PC on the network). Which means that it works even if you do not configure the TCP/IP protocol.

Baka naman wala kang IPX or IPX compatible protocol installed sa computers mo, TCP/IP lang supported mo, kaya ayaw gumana ng games and other softwares that use IPX services. Kung kelangan ng IPX support, provide mo. Most network games that I know of use IPX because packet destinations are resolved at the NIC card... no need to check the configured IP address...

To add support for IPX, go to Local Network Connection Properties, click install, select protocol, then find a protocol that mentions IPX or an IPX compatible. After that, restart the PC... no need to configure. ;)

I agree. IPX will not be interfering with your tcp/ip configurations. Some games do require you to install the ipx protocol, specifically Starcraft.

Kung ang mga games mo na gagamitin, even other applications, na lumabas ng mga early and mid - 90s talagang hahanapin nung mga yun ay IPX. Windows provides the common network protocols, and I agre na baka di naka-install yun.

Thorugh the Control Panel try mo reinstall yung mga drivers using your Windows installation disk.

hey lawyers, who among you here specializing in labor cases?

pa PM naman o :)

Thanks po!

Hi Butsoy! :)

yes my Sexy_Legs, you can post your labor problem here to avoid consultation fees, others pm me if you want.

Am fine, though loveless... huhuhuhu iniwan na ako ng gf ko

Butsoy

Hello Ilocana:

I love you.....ikaw lang love ko promise.....

Butsoy

This is.......

Oh my....Am jealous! :sick: Butsoy, I thought.........

uber super best for the exams to the law studes here! to the reviewers, basta willing why not. please..

--

hi, pretty married lady--

re: earlier sweet post. BUT that was a private joke, as the norm here.

with due respect to the thread starter, the affair(s) of his heart is not within the ambit of forums. whatever, if it's not the heart.

the highest notes easily fade... then sing a new tune after the carly simon.

--

Help!

didn't bother to read the new version to compare.. but any marked differences between the old and the updated Drugs Act.

thank you for introducing me to mtc and ******.

ilocana

Edited by Cyber_pinoy
Ano yan? <_<

Wardriving is the act of locating and possibly exploiting local area networks by driving around a city

To do war driving, you need a vehicle, a computer (which can be a laptop), a wireless Ethernet card set to work in promiscuous mode, and some kind of an antenna which can be mounted on top of or positioned inside the car. Because a wireless LAN may have a range that extends beyond an office building, an outside user may be able to intrude into the network, obtain a free Internet connection, and possibly gain access to company records and other resources.

kuha nyo?

ala pa kase masyado o wala pa talgang wireless networks dito sa bicol kaya balita ko may mga wireless networks na jan sa manila kaya it wud be appropriate to do sum wardriving sa lugar na may wireless networx ryt????

hmm... mas okei ata sa www.pcx.com.ph na lang kayo mag log regarding PC troubleshooting hehehehh... may forum section dun

Ay walang bilib sa amin. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Pero okie lang :lol: Di naman kaya panay "palitan nyo na piyesa nyo, may discount kami para dyan" reply dun. :lol:

Biro lang. :D Check out ko yung site... PCX ko binili PC ko eh ;)

Edited by leinad31