Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Have to know if private or public employee.

Hard to give a complete answer.

public employee po

Still not giving complete info.

Confidential employee? CESO position? What rank and item in the plantilla?

But to give a quick answer, he has the same right as another employee with regard to what he receives, if the appointment is with regard to his job. If it is an "OIC" appointment, then no additional rights. Just more power that his former position.

The key work is "temporary". A temporary appointment may be renewed constantly as long as their is no competent employee to be permanently hired. To answer futher would require an engagement as it will involve a legimate strategy which deserves some sort of compensation.

May tanong po ako sa nakakaalam:

Ano ang effective, easy to use and complete na pangtangal ng spyware na libre?

(Kung meron na sa thread na nabangit pls repeat nalang po haba na kasi para balikan hehe)

Meron na akong trial version pero di automatic nagdedelete may log lang manual ko tinatangal ... pero para sa kakilala ko sana kasi di masyado marunong sa computer siguro yon di kakayanin ang manual i delete ang files sa malalim na folder & baka mali ma delete nya hehe

Salamat. :D

May tanong po ako sa nakakaalam:

Ano ang effective, easy to use and complete na pangtangal ng spyware na libre?

(Kung meron na sa thread na nabangit pls repeat nalang po haba na kasi para balikan hehe)

Meron na akong trial version pero di automatic nagdedelete may log lang manual ko tinatangal ... pero para sa kakilala ko sana kasi di masyado marunong sa computer siguro yon di kakayanin ang manual i delete ang files sa malalim na folder & baka mali ma delete nya hehe

Salamat. :D

spybot search & destroy

ad-aware

hi guys.

i'm trying to learn AS/400 programming. any useful websites and tips?

thanks.

:)

Sa bank ka ba nagtatrabaho? Anyway, I don't know about websites, but when it comes to AS/400 programming the language commonly used is COBOL. There is a handy reference for COBOL and it is the book by Stern & Stern entitled "Structured COBOL Programming." I Hope this helps :)

Kung lusutan lang siguro, may paraan. Pero, in his case, as with other public figures, the negative publicity that the case generates will have far-reaching consequences (that translates into millions of dollars) on his product endorsements. Sa Court kasi, reasonable doubt lang, pwede ka na ma-abswelto. But, for companies that promote their products as wholesome family commodities, they cannot afford to have their top endorser tainted with being unwholesome or being less-than-immaculate. :(

As any wise lawyer, he advised Kobe to admit that he had sex. Now the burden of proof lies with girl to prove that it was not consensual. That is an old strategy for rape cases. The rep of the girl will come into play.

Sadistic as it is, it gets off clients.

As any wise lawyer, he advised Kobe to admit that he had sex. Now the burden of proof lies with girl to prove that it was not consensual. That is an old strategy for rape cases. The rep of the girl will come into play.

Sorry, MASTER ROUBAIX, may double-meaning ba 'yung "it gets off clients" ? ;) :D :P

Come to think of it, the legal language is full of sexual overtones:

entry of judgment, complaint for ejectment, preliminary attachment, appeal brief, the thing speaks for itself, unlawful entry, premature action, discharge of seamen, member in good standing, officer's return of service, and the list goes on...

Sorry, MASTER ROUBAIX, may double-meaning ba 'yung "it gets off clients" ? ;) :D :P

Come to think of it, the legal language is full of sexual overtones:

entry of judgment, complaint for ejectment, preliminary attachment, appeal brief, the thing speaks for itself, unlawful entry, premature action, discharge of seamen, member in good standing, officer's return of service, and the list goes on...

And may I add to that....

Illegal cockfighting, Illegal discharge of firearms, Officer breaking seal, Refusal to discharge elective office, Trespass to Dwelling, and yes the list goes on......

tanong ko lang po.....may laban po ba yong isang empleyado(private) kung kakasuhan sya ng kanyang dating employer ng "forgery" pag ginamit ang scanned signature para sa letter of termination????.....kasi po kawawa naman po ung prend ko....salamat po

hi guys.

i'm trying to learn AS/400 programming. any useful websites and tips?

thanks.

:)

Any language in particular? C, C++, COBOL, RPG, etc.

Try this site.

i'm not with a bank silentkiller. banks are clients of our company though. thanks for the tip :)

actually trebbie, ALL of those you have mentioned. and then some...(PC based applications as well). thanks for the link. :)

Hi !

Does anyone know what is the legally approved towing fee for cars towed supposedly because they have illegally parked?

It happened to me yesterday and had to cough out Php 1,500 for towing fee and just a penalty of php 200 to the city coffers raw.

I made the mistake of parking my CRV in a little known street in Manila which I didn't realized was actually a short bridge. So illegal parking over the bridge raw ako... I was really pissed off. Ang galing na racket... ambilis kumita. There were no signs whatsoever and they can't even tell me exactly the traffic rule number that I disobeyed nor can they point to me that there is a no parking sign along the road.

How can we contest such instances? Where can one file a letter of complaint???