Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

bro, its me again, wag mo mashado i burden ang sarili mo with the win2k3. is it the Orig version or the evalauation copy?

para makapasok ang mga client computers dyan sa server mo, they must have authorization. You have to install the Active Directory, Also, install the file and printer sharing server.

If you are having problems accessing internet, disable mo muna yung firewall sa server para makapasok lcients

Hehe. Thanks for the suggestions guys. I decided to go back to WinXP for the server and I got a router.

My main problem these days is when I copy large files from the server. In the middle of the transfer it cuts off and I get the message "The specified network name is no longer available." When I use another computer to copy files from the server to another computer it finishes fine but the transfer is so slow for a 100mbit network. :( When I used the server with active directory copying was fast and consistent. Strange. :unsure:

Also, ever since I installed the router, whenever I surf with the server it often displays incomplete web pages such as missing images. Sometimes the page doesn't load at all. It worled fine when the server was also the router. Please help! :cry:

so its like:

PC1 PC2 PC3

|

ROUTER

|

SWITCH

|

PC4.... PCn

where do you get your internet connection? are u dialing in to an ISP from a modem attached to any of the PCs 1, 2, and 3?

which PC is using a routable IP address? i suppose you used private IPs for the rest of the PC and employing NAT as your routing policy?

i suspect problems within your network. the common denominator is your router. when you ping from computers to computers connected to your switch, is it safe to say that is faster compared to the ff?

- PCs connected to your switch pinging the PCs connected directly to your router

- PCs connected directly to your router pinging each other

what about other PCs surfing the net, do experience same problems like that of when you surf from the server?

there are companies that give 13th month pay to their employees based on their basic salaries at the time of the computation of the 13th month without doing any of those computations as a gesture of good faith, in celebration of the holidays, in the spirit of christmas.

however, the computation of 13th month pay pursuant to PD 851 is 1/12 of the total of the actual basic salary earned by an employee from months of January up to December. usually, the basic earnings for the months remaining at the time of the computation of the 13th month pay is assumed to be full (as some 13th month are given ahead of time, even as early as October) , no deductions from absences, tardiness, etc.

13th month pay are not subject to income taxes, unless they are over 30,000 in which case, only the amount over 30,000 is considered a taxable income and will form part of the employees' gross taxable income.

i used "actual basic salary", as some companies implement salary adjustments in the middle of the year. it includes renumerations or earnings paid by an employer to an employee for service rendered excluding COLA, profit sharing proceeds, and all allowances and monetary benefits which are not considered or integrated as part of the regular or basic pay of the employee.

the same computation applies even to those employed in the middle of the year.

so yes, absences should be taken into consideration when computing for your 13th month pay. some companies are forced to actually compute for the 13th month pay now as opposed to just giving out what is your actual basic salary, as economic conditions are not felt to have improved.

i hope this will be of help.

disclaimer: this opinion is from someone who belongs to the management group, designed and developed payroll systems and accounting systems; not a lawyer, but a student of Law.

atty,

my problem is wala akong kilala at pambayad sa abogado, latest development is mababayaran na ako ng 12000, kaso nag second thought lng ako baka nga may habol pa ako na makuha ko atleast 75% lng ng full payment ko.. yup its not all paid yet, kasi 10 years ang contract, start lng ako is October 2001 ng payment.. im checking all my receipts that i paid with them nanghihinayang ako sa hirap ng binuno ko makabayand lng dun ng monthly dues ko.

i just need some people to help me with this problem.. ang laki tlga ng mawawala sa akin

atty,

my problem is wala akong kilala at pambayad sa abogado, latest development is mababayaran na ako ng 12000, kaso nag second thought lng ako baka nga may habol pa ako na makuha ko atleast 75% lng ng full payment ko.. yup its not all paid yet, kasi 10 years ang contract, start lng ako is October 2001 ng payment.. im checking all my receipts that i paid with them nanghihinayang ako sa hirap ng binuno ko makabayand lng dun ng monthly dues ko.

i just need some people to help me with this problem.. ang laki tlga ng mawawala sa akin

Sir, inasmuch as we would like to help you... can yuo please clarify your question. I myself would appreciate the history of your case and we will try to address them point by point.

Thank you.

AR30 and KAMP, please give us enough details, you don't have to name the company, pero what is crucial are details like what type of contract or arrangmement is invovled, ano yung nature ng firm where the temporary employee is working, ano yung type of work nya etc. Sabi nga ni Jerry Mcguire: "HELP ME, HELP YOU."