Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

ano ang legal age of consent sa Philippines? confused ako sa mga news na lumalabas eh ...

Consent for what?

Marriage - 18

Sex - 18

Everything is 18.

Below that marriage becomes absolutely void, sex can either be rape (12), seduction or qualified seduction (virgin).

:rolleyes:

Concern on credit cards...

I was issued a credit card but i have not recalled i applied for one. Now the bank is telling me to pay the amount I used to purchased using the credit card they issued to me.

Question...will i be liable to pay the said amount?

And also, a friend of mine is now being sued by the credit card company for not paying his obligations...kawawa naman yung tao, teacher lang at may apat na anak. Nangutang ng nangutang ayun...nabaon tuloy. Ano ang pinakamabigat na parusa niya? Thanks.

Good morning dudes!

I just bought a pc yesterday..almost 26 thou din yung inabot...

eto yung specs

P4 1.8A

EPOX 4PEAD

256 DDR 333

PALIT 64MB AGP GF4 MX440 TX

56K Intenal Modem

BENQ 48X16X48X CD ROM

LEADTEK Winfast

and other peripherals incl...(Mouse, KB..etc..)

Sa tingin nyo mga pare..ok ba yung GRAPHIC CARD and yung motherboard ng nabili ko?...

Thanks in advance for your replies mga pare..

Peace Out!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

I was issued a credit card but i have not recalled i applied for one.  Now the bank is telling me to pay the amount I used to purchased using the credit card they issued to me.

Sentinel, when you were issued a credit card, you said you dont recall applying for one. And now, the bank is after you. So does this mean that you used the credit card to get some things for yourself? I guess this is what you are telling us.

Anyway, I know banks who just sends credit cards and are ready for use. Once you sign at the back of the card, moreso, use the credit card, it is assumed you have accepted the terms and conditions on the use of the credit card. In this case, any transactions entered by you is your responsibility and you are obliged to pay the amount demanded of you. Thus, you are liable to pay the credit card company.

Edited by Cyber_pinoy

And also, a friend of mine is now being sued by the credit card company for not paying his obligations...kawawa naman yung tao, teacher lang at may apat na anak. Nangutang ng nangutang ayun...nabaon tuloy. Ano ang pinakamabigat na parusa niya? Thanks.

usually, it is only a civil case. thus, your friend must pay the amount of his debt, plus interests and/or damages, if any. hindi naman sya makukulong sa civil case eh.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I was issued a credit card but i have not recalled i applied for one.  Now the bank is telling me to pay the amount I used to purchased using the credit card they issued to me.

Sentinel, when you were issued a credit card, you said you dont recall applying for one. And now, the bank is after you. So does this mean that you used the credit card to get some things for yourself? I guess this is what you are telling us.

Anyway, I know banks who just sends credit cards and are ready for use. Once you sign at the back of the card, moreso, use the credit card, it is assumed you have accepted the terms and conditions on the use of the credit card. In this case, any transactions entered by you is your responsibility and you are obliged to pay the amount demanded of you. Thus, you are liable to pay the credit card company.

Thanks pareng Cyber...pero how can I get even. Imagine, nananahimik yung buhay ko binigyan ako ng sakit ng ulo :) Kundi ba naman loko yung mga yun! Even if I did not sign anything? Accepting the card etc. Bigla na lang kasing dumating yun and then, siyempre sinubukan (sabik sa credit card eh!!!) Pwede ba akong bumalik sa kanila at sabihing di naman ako nag-apply?

And also, a friend of mine is now being sued by the credit card company for not paying his obligations...kawawa naman yung tao, teacher lang at may apat na anak.  Nangutang ng nangutang ayun...nabaon tuloy.  Ano ang pinakamabigat na parusa niya?  Thanks.

usually, it is only a civil case. thus, your friend must pay the amount of his debt, plus interests and/or damages, if any. hindi naman sya makukulong sa civil case eh.

Thanks also tambay! :)

Good morning dudes!

eto yung specs

P4 1.8A

EPOX 4PEAD

256 DDR 333

56K Intenal Modem

BENQ 48X16X48X CD ROM

LEADTEK Winfast

Sa tingin nyo mga pare..ok ba yung GRAPHIC CARD and yung motherboard ng nabili ko?...

Peace Out!!!

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:

u dont wana know pre

What u don't know can't hurt you.... saka nabili mo na eh. ;)

Edited by leinad31
Good morning dudes!

eto yung specs

P4 1.8A

EPOX 4PEAD

256 DDR 333

56K Intenal Modem

BENQ 48X16X48X CD ROM

LEADTEK Winfast

Peace Out!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Depende kung saan mo gagamitin... for gaming purposes ba, or graphic intensive application, or all around pang bahay....

pano po ba tanggalin ang firewall kse di ako maka view ng web cam e.

I'm assuming you're using windows xp, right click mo yung My Network Place tapos properties, tapos highlight mo yung yung dialup connection right click uli then properties, go to advanced - then uncheck mo yung Internet connection firewall.

Last year, I bought a parcel of land. Immediately and with no problem at all, I was issued a TCT. I received a notice from the Registry of Deeds of Marikina a month ago, informing me that an affidavit of adverse claim has been registered on the original copy of TCT issued in my name. I was asked to produce the owner’s duplicate copy of the title, which I presented to them at once. There I learned that the land I bought was sold to me without the knowledge of the other brothers and sisters of the vendor. What are the implications of this? Will I have a hard time selling/donating this property?

I hope I will be enlighten on this matter. Thank you very much and more power to everyone.

Sa akin pong nalalaman sa usaping tulad nito, ang lupang iyong binili ay mukhang di ma talaga pagmamay ari ng nagbenta sapagkat kahati nya rito ang knyang mga kapatid. bilang isa sa mga co-owners ng nasabing lupain, ang iyong seller ay meron lamang inchoate right to the property (kung di pa talaga nahahati ang lupa sa mga magkakapatid; karaniwang nangyayari ito pag may minana sila sa kanilang magulang).

di ko lang po sigurado, ngunit sa palagay ko ay maaaring ivalidate naman ng ibang mga kapatid ang pagbenta ng lupa. Ang maganda nga lang ay may titulo na sa pangalan mo, ngunit kung ako ay bebentahan nyo ng lupa yan ay di ko bibilhin sapagkat malalaman ko sa pag eksamin ng titulo na may problema ang iyong titulo. Delikado ika nga ang bilhin ang lupang may sabit.

QUOTE (sentinel @ Aug 11 2003, 10:39 AM)

tambay:

tama po ang tinuran ni tambay. kasong sibil lamang po ang haharapin ng iyong kaibigan. Ngunit, pag lumabas na ang hatol na sya ay magbayad at ito'y di pa rin nabayaran, di po ba maaaring syang ipakulong? nasbi lang po ng aking kaibigan ito, paki confirm lang po tambay :)

Tungkol po dun sa usapin ng jaywalking at ang pananagutan ng drayber.

depende din po. sa palagay ko ang unang dapat tanungin ay kung yung drayber ay nagmamaneho ng pampublikong sasakyan (for pablik use ika nga). sapagkat kung oo, meron pong subsidiary liability ang operator or employer ng drayber dahil may tungkulin sya sa ilalim ng batas on torts (naubusan ng filipino), to observe the due diligence of a good father of a family in choosing and supervising his employee. Ang hahabulin po ang employer or operator kasi karaniwan naman na walang pambayad ang mga drayber ng public utilility vehicles.

tama po ang tinuran ni tambay. kasong sibil lamang po ang haharapin ng iyong kaibigan. Ngunit, pag lumabas na ang hatol na sya ay magbayad at ito'y di pa rin nabayaran, di po ba maaaring syang ipakulong? nasbi lang po ng aking kaibigan ito, paki confirm lang po tambay :)

naaayon sa konstitusyon natin na walang sinuman ang pwedeng ikulong dahil sa utang. kapag nagbigay na ng hatol ang hukuman at wala siyang maaaring ipambayad sa nasabing utang, ang maaaring gawin lamang sa kanya ay iremata (tama ba ang tagalog) ang kanyang mga ari-arian. yung kanyang mga ari-arian ay maaaring ipagbili ng korte upang mabayaran nya ang utang nya.

Last year, I bought a parcel of land. Immediately and with no problem at all, I was issued a TCT. I received a notice from the Registry of Deeds of Marikina a month ago, informing me that an affidavit of adverse claim has been registered on the original copy of TCT issued in my name. I was asked to produce the owner’s duplicate copy of the title, which I presented to them at once. There I learned that the land I bought was sold to me without the knowledge of the other brothers and sisters of the vendor. What are the implications of this? Will I have a hard time selling/donating this property?

I hope I will be enlighten on this matter. Thank you very much and more power to everyone.

Before you bought the property, the TCT was in whose name? were there other persons named as owners of the property aside from your vendor?

anyway, the objective of the adverse claim is to notify interested persons that the property is subject of a claim. however, you could still dispose of your property but, yes, you would have difficulty in selling it because as totoybola stated, there are only few buyers who would take the risk and buy the property.

Last year, I bought a parcel of land.  Immediately and with no problem at all, I was issued a TCT.  I received a notice from the Registry of Deeds of Marikina a month ago, informing me that an affidavit of adverse claim has been registered on the original copy of TCT issued in my name.  I was asked to produce the owner’s duplicate copy of the title, which I presented to them at once.  There I learned that the land I bought was sold to me without the knowledge of the other brothers and sisters of the vendor.  What are the implications of this?  Will I have a hard time selling/donating this property?

I hope I will be enlighten on this matter.  Thank you very much and more power to everyone.

Before you bought the property, the TCT was in whose name? were there other persons named as owners of the property aside from your vendor?

anyway, the objective of the adverse claim is to notify interested persons that the property is subject of a claim. however, you could still dispose of your property but, yes, you would have difficulty in selling it because as totoybola stated, there are only few buyers who would take the risk and buy the property.

The TCT was still under the name of the original owner, the mother of the vendor. The transaction begun when the original owner was still alive. Kumbaga, nakamatayan na nung may ari ang bilihan namin.

After the burial, the eldest son approached me and asked if I'm still interested to buy the property. Aware that the vendor needs the consent of his brothers and sisters, I asked him to execute an affidavit authorizing him to be the representative of all other children of the original owner. Immediately, he complied at yun na…nagkabilihan na po kami.

Maraming salamat Totoybola and Tambay.

The TCT was still under the name of the original owner, the mother of the vendor. The transaction begun when the original owner was still alive. Kumbaga, nakamatayan na nung may ari ang bilihan namin.

After the burial, the eldest son approached me and asked if I'm still interested to buy the property. Aware that the vendor needs the consent of his brothers and sisters, I asked him to execute an affidavit authorizing him to be the representative of all other children of the original owner. Immediately, he complied at yun na…nagkabilihan na po kami.

Maraming salamat Totoybola and Tambay.

1. What is the content of the affidavit? did his siblings also sign on the affidavit signifying their consent? it should contain the wordings required for a special power of attorney.

2. Who signed the deed of sale? if the vendor therein was only the child of the deceased, was there an extrajudicial settlement attached among the documents? or was the deed of sale antedated?

usually, before the heirs could sell and transfer the property to the buyers, the real estate tax must be paid first. the registry of deeds and the assessor's office require the Certficate Authorizing Registration from the BIR stating that all the taxes have been duly paid. and one of the docs required by the BIR is the EJS.

btw, were you impleaded in the litigation?