Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

peeps concerned pls help me out on this, i just had a new HD installed( actually it's a replacement coz it's still under warranty). drivers installed and settings properly configured by a comp tech. when i got online last night, a blue screen popped out w/ a message "disk write error"-unable to write to disk in drive C, data or files maybe lost... is this what you can say a physical error on my HD? i did a thorough scandisk but it hangs or blacked out at the midst of scanning. i got my seagate 40gb 5200rpm in west ave comp ctr and it took them 1 1/2 wks to replace it :angry: . what seems to be the problem w/ my HD? i still have 6 days to claim warranty. thanks guys!

btw, my desktop is a Plll-550mhz, slot1 tomato mobo(vintage item hehe), 128MB sdram,40gb HD, OS-winME

Definitely HDD ang problem mo, just need to bring back where you repaired it, hayaan mo na silang tumingin basta sabihin mo kung ano yung error, baka yan din yung HDD na ginamit mo noon, format lang nila.... tapos install uli ng OS, di nila alam na talagang physical bad sector na talaga...

:ninja:

Is it true that when there is a raid in a club that they can actually catch the customer even if only watching?

Yes, in certain cases where there is a minor performing in lewd shows. Tsaka if you receive services from a minor, kahit hindi sex, KAHIT MASAHE lang, AT KAHIT na hindi mo alam na minor sya, AT KAHIT sinabi nya sa iyo na minor sya, you are liable under R.A. 7610, under the general category of CHILD ABUSE. What is worse, if you are caught in a room with a minor, kahit wala pa kayong ginagawa, just being the room with her, makes you liable, regardless kung alam mo or kung sinabi nya sa iyo na hindi na sya minor. Ito 'yung mga nakakatakot na example ng "Ignorance of the law, excuses noone." Kaya, next time, hingi ka ng Birth Certificate bago ka pumasok sa kwarto.... :D

peeps concerned pls help me out on this, i just had a new HD installed( actually it's a replacement coz it's still under warranty). drivers installed and settings properly configured by a comp tech. when i got online last night, a blue screen popped out w/ a message "disk write error"-unable to write to disk in drive C, data or files maybe lost... is this what you can say a physical error on my HD? i did a thorough scandisk but it hangs or blacked out at the midst of scanning. i got my seagate 40gb 5200rpm in west ave comp ctr and it took them 1 1/2 wks to replace it :angry: . what seems to be the problem w/ my HD? i still have 6 days to claim warranty. thanks guys!

btw, my desktop is a Plll-550mhz, slot1 tomato mobo(vintage item hehe), 128MB sdram,40gb HD, OS-winME

Hi just visited this thread for looking on some people who are computer minded when I saw your question... shumimasen just like to ask, do you have any antivirus on your PC... it is not always a harddisk problem that disk write errors appear.. it is sometime the setup of the OS and some softwares installed. I can say your using the bad versions of Windows... In my own opinion and experience it contains a lot of bugs and system instability. B)

peeps concerned pls help me out on this, i just had a new HD installed( actually it's a replacement coz it's still under warranty). drivers installed and settings properly configured by a comp tech. when i got online last night, a blue screen popped out w/ a message "disk write error"-unable to write to disk in drive C, data or files maybe lost... is this what you can say a physical error on my HD? i did a thorough scandisk but it hangs or blacked out at the midst of scanning. i got my seagate 40gb 5200rpm in west ave comp ctr and it took them 1 1/2 wks to replace it  :angry: . what seems to be the problem w/ my HD? i still have 6 days to claim warranty.  thanks guys!

Hi just visited this thread for looking on some people who are computer minded when I saw your question... shumimasen just like to ask, do you have any antivirus on your PC... it is not always a harddisk problem that disk write errors appear.. it is sometime the setup of the OS and some softwares installed. I can say your using the bad versions of Windows... In my own opinion and experience it contains a lot of bugs and system instability. B)

As you can see, she scanned the system using scandisk and in halfway it hangs, it means one of the sectors are unreadable. and there few viruses that have this kind of instances, and I dont think this is a virus at all.

peeps concerned pls help me out on this, i just had a new HD installed( actually it's a replacement coz it's still under warranty). drivers installed and settings properly configured by a comp tech. when i got online last night, a blue screen popped out w/ a message "disk write error"-unable to write to disk in drive C, data or files maybe lost... is this what you can say a physical error on my HD? i did a thorough scandisk but it hangs or blacked out at the midst of scanning. i got my seagate 40gb 5200rpm in west ave comp ctr and it took them 1 1/2 wks to replace it  :angry: . what seems to be the problem w/ my HD? i still have 6 days to claim warranty.  thanks guys!

hmmmm.... mukhang mahirap to. The drivers and settings are properly configured by a comp tech. He must be a novice.

anyway, why only a six-day warranty? Kung hindi lang tayo nasa Pinas, e, pwede mo nang kasuhan yan. Very bad customer service.

It might be a physical error on your harddrive. There also might be a problem with your harddrive cable. The best way is to have your hard drive replaced. Kaya matagal kananamang maghihintay nyan.

If the person who installed and configured your computer is not that comp techy, it might be only a software problem.

And if, you're not into fixing your pc yourself.....

The best way to do is claim your warranty. Always follow up your request and demand it as soon as possible. Kulitin mo sila.

actually i brought it in Save on Surplus for driver installation plus sys config. so i can save time and since i lost the cd-rom drivers that came w/ the pc package when i got it, i figured it will be convenient to just have the pc ready for usage. and the seagate HDD is almost a year old when it screwed a month ago and it took the vendor( west ave computer ctr) that long to replace it. so im addressing this to all you guys out there who might be considering that store, they're prices are cheap but beware of the service, shabby :angry: . my warranty for the HD will expire come sept.2 coz di naman i-eextend un original warranty period for the newly-replaced HDD right???

the thing is i just paid 500 bux for nothing coz that was the cost for the installation etc, and if the vendor will replace it i need to re-install again and that would mean addit'l expenses for me. sheeesh! how will i know if the HDD is brand bew aside from checkin out the serial nos? and why is it that this is my frequent dilemma? i mean, i have an updated anti-virus SW and rarely download files online. what's the usual lifespan of HDD? seagate? im really pissed :evil:

thanks

hmmmm.... mukhang mahirap to. The drivers and settings are properly configured by a comp tech. He must be a novice.

anyway, why only a six-day warranty? Kung hindi lang tayo nasa Pinas, e, pwede mo nang kasuhan yan. Very bad customer service.

It might be a physical error on your harddrive. There also might be a problem with your harddrive cable. The best way is to have your hard drive replaced. Kaya matagal kananamang maghihintay nyan.

If the person who installed and configured your computer is not that comp techy, it might be only a software problem.

The best way to do is claim your warranty. Always follow up your request and demand it as soon as possible. Kulitin mo sila.

actually i brought it in Save on Surplus for driver installation plus sys config. so i can save time and since i lost the cd-rom drivers that came w/ the pc package when i got it, i figured it will be convenient to just have the pc ready for usage. and the seagate HDD is almost a year old when it screwed a month ago and it took the vendor( west ave computer ctr) that long to replace it. so im addressing this to all you guys out there who might be considering that store, they're prices are cheap but beware of the service, shabby :angry: . my warranty for the HD will expire come sept.2 coz di naman i-eextend un original warranty period for the newly-replaced HDD right???

the thing is i just paid 500 bux for nothing coz that was the cost for the installation etc, and if the vendor will replace it i need to re-install again and that would mean addit'l expenses for me. sheeesh! how will i know if the HDD is brand bew aside from checkin out the serial nos? and why is it that this is my frequent dilemma? i mean, i have an updated anti-virus SW and rarely download files online. what's the usual lifespan of HDD? seagate? im really pissed :evil:

thanks

Kaya pala. Malamang surplus hard drive na yan at pinapalitan na lang nila yung mga disc sa loob ng hard disk nila. I suggest that you buy a brand new one kasi mas mapapamahal ka pa diyan.

Ang hard disk madalas mga 10 years life span ng mga yan but it may go longer. Seagate and Maxtor are the trusted names when it comes to storage devices and peripherals.

Bottom line, just buy a new one to save the hassles.

Kaya pala. Malamang surplus hard drive na yan at pinapalitan na lang nila yung mga disc sa loob ng hard disk nila. I suggest that you buy a brand new one kasi mas mapapamahal ka pa diyan.

Ang hard disk madalas mga 10 years life span ng mga yan but it may go longer. Seagate and Maxtor are the trusted names when it comes to storage devices and peripherals.

I definitely agree.

And try to buy computer stuff sa mga ok na stores like pc express and villman.

thanks

Pre, d best nyan try mo ulet format hardisk using dos mode, ksi mostly yng ibang coputer store used yng software ng HHD brand mismo. yng software ksi nung ibang brand nd HD binablock lng yng bad sectors, pero try mo format in dos mode tiyak lalabas yng bad sector, den dun mo malalaman kung bago yun, kasi kng bago talaga yun dapat walang marking yng sectors ng HD pero since ni fdisk and format nila using software nh HD tinatakpan lng yng error pero naturaly dun pa din... style nang ibang tech ng computer shop yan

thanks

Seagate Harddisk last for more than 10 years... I have a hard disk (Seagate that I bought from a friend who used it for five years, and I already used it for twelve years and it still works fine, no bad sectors at all... It seems that you've been cheated by the vendors, they might given you a sub-standard hard drive or a surplus... (Drives that are sold in taiwan for half the price-- mga patapon na lang ng manufacturers) I know also that kind of scheme in Fujitsu wherein sub-standard disk are not destroyed but bought by some resellers for their own purposes. Try reformating it in a low level format... you could find a software in the internet that allows us to format seagate Harddisk in low level format..

good morning to the lawyers of the house!

this question popped out sa "legalize divorce" thread. but actually, the question was about annulment here it goes:

in annulment, the idea is "there was no marriage" in the first place. am i right? if there was no marriage, does this mean that their kids (if ever they had during their "marriage") are illegitimate?

hope you guys can help.

thanks in advance! ;)

low level formatting is gud but not as effective plus npktagal ng execution depende sa damage ng HD. if ever n mgawa try to run FDISK then type fdisk\mbr to penetrate track 0 ng drive. partion your drive into two active partion. kung kaya mo ma trace manually yung bad sector location you can use FDISK n ikulong yung cra.

• 3 weeks later...
does anyone know hoe to get hotmail passwords???//

pwede mong irequest sa kanila to resend yung password mo, kaya lang dapat alam mo ano yung alternative e-mail mo kasi doon nila isesend, kung di mo rin matandaan, kailangan gumawa ka na lang ng panibago, at ang alam ko within 3 months pag di mo binubuksan ang e-mail ay buburahin na nila yon.

Greetings to everybody here,

One of the things that have resulted from my imminent divorce is a hefty PLDT bill. My wife is in the US and I'm temporarily here. The thing is, customers are only allowed one promisory note per year which was almost paid in full when this new bill came in for php 45,000. The previous one was for php25,ooo.

I acknowledge my bills. And it's my intention to pay PLDT but the thing is, they've only given me a month to pay everything off. It's either pay the bill in full or the line gets cut. To make matters worse, the line is in my brother's name, and ayaw ko sana sya madamay as much as possible 'coz it's my mastake.

What penalties/fines can we expect? Due to my domestic situation, I can only pay so much 'coz I'm on a budget.

good morning to the lawyers of the house!

this question popped out sa "legalize divorce" thread. but actually, the question was about annulment here it goes:

in annulment, the idea is "there was no marriage" in the first place. am i right? if there was no marriage, does this mean that their kids (if ever they had during their "marriage") are illegitimate?

hope you guys can help.

thanks in advance! ;)

One must distinguish between an annulment and a declaration of absolute nullity of a marriage. Both have similar end results but differ in reasons and methods.

The common example of the "annulment" is the pops-martin, aiko-jomari, carmina-rustom annulment. This, I think was based on Art. 36 of the Family Code, annulment because of psychological incapacity. A term used to describe a person without the mental preparedness to become a spouse. This term is open to many interpretations. According to the law, children born of of this marriage will still be considered as legitimate.

To stop the confusion, children born out of a absolutely void marriage will be forever illegitimate except for Art. 43 (Absentee) and 53 (Failure to distribute) . Children born out of an annulled marriage will be still legitimate because the marriage was valid at its inception. The first type is declared null and void because of the lack of one of the essential and formal requisites of a marriage. The second type, because of an infirmity in one of the essential elements of marriage.

Greetings to everybody here,

One of the things that have resulted from my imminent divorce is a hefty PLDT bill. My wife is in the US and I'm temporarily here. The thing is, customers are only allowed one promisory note per year which was almost paid in full when this new bill came in for php 45,000. The previous one was for php25,ooo.

I acknowledge my bills. And it's my intention to pay PLDT but the thing is, they've only given me a month to pay everything off. It's either pay the bill in full or the line gets cut. To make matters worse, the line is in my brother's name, and ayaw ko sana sya madamay as much as possible 'coz it's my mastake.

What penalties/fines can we expect? Due to my domestic situation, I can only pay so much 'coz I'm on a budget.

Legally, you are in a bind. You can't give the excuse of your pending divorce as a reason not to pay.

Why not pay off the bill with a credit card and have that balance paid off in installments.

pwede mong irequest sa kanila to resend yung password mo, kaya lang dapat alam mo ano yung alternative e-mail mo kasi doon nila isesend, kung di mo rin matandaan, kailangan gumawa ka na lang ng panibago, at ang alam ko within 3 months pag di mo binubuksan ang e-mail ay buburahin na nila yon.

I think he is asking about getting other hotmail accounts....(tama ba?) :D

before meron ganyang vulnerabilities ang hotmail. I tried one personally. but of course it has been patched already.

thanks

Pre, d best nyan try mo ulet format hardisk using dos mode, ksi mostly yng ibang coputer store used yng software ng HHD brand mismo. yng software ksi nung ibang brand nd HD binablock lng yng bad sectors, pero try mo format in dos mode tiyak lalabas yng bad sector, den dun mo malalaman kung bago yun, kasi kng bago talaga yun dapat walang marking yng sectors ng HD pero since ni fdisk and format nila using software nh HD tinatakpan lng yng error pero naturaly dun pa din... style nang ibang tech ng computer shop yan

well, all's well that ends well! thanks to all u guys who took time in sharin ur ideas. my pc has been runnin for several days sans any trouble before this site got reactivated. just one more thing, my clock settings doesn't seem to be right. i have set the time properly, i even checked the CMOS settings and yet it's still out of sync whenever i turn it on. what are the possible implications? :blink:

lesson learned pala... i'll never ever set foot in west ave computer shop 4 my pc needs! even the guard bastos! :evil: