Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Gud day po mga guru! I bought a pirated XP professional instaler (Hala!) pero incorrect password lagi when i try installing it. I asked a couple of friends gumagana naman daw ung password:

FCKGW RHQQ2 YXRKT 8TG6W 2B7Q8

I tried installing it both on a newly formatted HD and as an upgrade, all in vain. Thanks po in advance.

There are three versions of Windows XP Pro, they are the Retail version (seen over stores in boxes), OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer, that comes/bundles with a pc, i.e HP, DELL) and lasly Corporate Version also know as the VLK version.

yang key na pinost mo ay para sa corporate version (VLK-volume license key) which means di na kailangan iactivate.

kung pirated version yan, tignan mo yung folder baka may crack na syang included, I think you got the retail version, which is most likely kailangang iactivate, through internet or phone, if you will not activate it, will give you only 30 days to run the OS.

May mga hacker/programmer na nacrack na nila ang activation you just need to run it in safemode then no more activation.

guys,

i just went for the video card rather than go for memory sharing, i got from pc express makati radeon excalibur ati 7000 64 ddr twin monitor out, 1 tv out.

got it intalled there as well. i'm quite satisfied. they say my mobo can only go 4x and its a mismatch w/ the gf4 mx 440se 64ddr

Anong mismatch ang ibig sabihin nila, na yung geforce4 MX 440SE na sinasabi nila ay AGP 8x at di gagana sa board mo kasi AGP 4X lang?, kung yung ang explanation nila, inikot ka lang nila kasi , kahit 4x ang AGP slot mo gagana pa rin dapat ang 8X na card, and also wala rin namang big difference ang 8x card eh.

pero kung satisfied ka naman sa performance ng ati mo eh ok na rin. magkano ba diferrence ng ATI 7000 at MX440SE?

Get MSI's Nforce based mobo, dual ddr, dolby digital 5.1, and the works. AMD Athlon XP3000+ or higher. Pair off with Nvidia's Gforce FX5900 Series. Bundled na ang DVD software. Wala ka nang problema sa games, movies, etc.

Maganda suggestion mo, doon sa mga malaki ang budget para dyan :D

Wala ka talagang problema kung makukuha mo Geforce FX 5900, pero sakit sa bulsa eh video card pa lang Php 26,000 na, parang isang computer na yon eh.

If you're planning to buy the Geforce FX 5900, wait until Halflife 2 and Doom3 released para malaman mo kung worth it yon or hinde.. at malay mo biglang bagsak presyo yung card. ;)

FEllow cumpañeros, have you heard that the Supreme Court nullified the 2003 commercial law bar exam taken by the barristers last week.. for reasons of Massive leakage... tsk tsk..they will have to take it again on October 4. this is unprecedented i think..it besmacks squarely on the integrity and sanctity of the bar

ano ba yan, parang PRC na lang ang BAR!!!

Mga friends may computer problem ako hehe

I need to sell a dual processor motherboard ... Intel P3 - 600MHz OR AMD-Duron 850MHz Processor 128Mb Memory, 15Gb HDD, 1.44 FDD

Soundcard/S3Trio 3d2x Videocard,

14"Monitor mouse/Keybrd 52X CDROM Drive

Mga Tol for charity ito at di ako tutubo, magandang pang server kasi mura lang po at pwede na (firewall etc). Preowned syempre.

I think this will solve someone else's "Computer" problem kaya i posted it here (i dont want to hear any complaints on why i posted this here and not in the products section please i dont know how to get there hehe :lol:)

Other options pwede like new parts or surplus etc. ask lang po Maraming salamat.

Maganda suggestion mo, doon sa mga malaki ang budget para dyan :D

Wala ka talagang problema kung makukuha mo Geforce FX 5900, pero sakit sa bulsa eh video card pa lang Php 26,000 na, parang isang computer na yon eh.

If you're planning to buy the Geforce FX 5900, wait until Halflife 2 and Doom3 released para malaman mo kung worth it yon or hinde.. at malay mo biglang bagsak presyo yung card. ;)

alam ko ang halflife 2 ngayong katapusan na i re release :D

Get MSI's Nforce based mobo, dual ddr, dolby digital 5.1, and the works.  AMD Athlon XP3000+ or higher. Pair off with Nvidia's Gforce FX5900 Series. Bundled na ang DVD software. Wala ka nang problema sa games, movies, etc.

magandang idea, kaso dapat ata yaming ka para makabili ka nito. tama si extreme, sa video card pa lang P26+K na, nvidia pa ata yun at di MSI. and since halimabawa yaming ka na rin lang, wag AMD processor bilhin mo, intel processor pa rin syempre :D

Edited by EfrenBataReyes
Tama ka, MS. DARKANGEL, ang jurisdiction ng CRIMES, generally ay sa place of commission, saan ginawa ang krimen.

Kung mechanisms to help you naman if you are wrongly accused, halos lahat ng bansa naman yata may ganyang intentsyon at mekanismo. Yan dapat ang purpose ng ating mga embassies at consular offices abroad. If you are in a foreign land, at you have a brush with the law of that foreign land, your best bet is the Philippine Embassy natin sa lugar na iyon. Ang mandate nila under the law is to assist you, if they are not doing their jobs properly, you have grounds to file a case against them. After the Flor Contemplacion case, the DFA instituted what is now known as the "Country Team Approach," where the Ambassador assumes full responsibility for helping all OFW's in trouble, under the priniciple of command responsibility. Kung pumalpak ang kahit isa lang sila in failing to help you, pwedeng mapalitan silang lahat or 'yung buong team.

Thanks again, bunjee :)

Sensya na it took me time to reply. I am very sorry too because I wasn't clearer. My question was related to the Dual Citizenship Law.

Say, if I become a citizen both of the US and the Philippines, which government has jurisdiction over me in event of a crime? Or if I'm in a land other than the US and the Philippines, to which embassy can I seek help? Am I free to choose? Can I ask both governments to help? Di kaya ako itapon sa Timbuktu kasi dala-dalawa binubulabog ko? O baka pagpasa-pasahan ako?

(pahabol. i couldn't edit my previous post anymore)

... and in relation to that, since we have a RP-US Extradition Treaty. Can I also choose to which country I should undergo a trial in?

Oh disclaimer: I'm not a criminal, was never suspected of committing a crime, nor am I planning to be one :)

The crime issue is one area that is still quite vague to me.

Sorry ang dami kong tanong ha.

bunjee, for all the help, I owe you one :)

(pahabol. i couldn't edit my previous post anymore)

... and in relation to that, since we have a RP-US Extradition Treaty. Can I also choose to which country I should undergo a trial in?

Oh disclaimer: I'm not a criminal, was never suspected of committing a crime, nor am I planning to be one :)

The crime issue is one area that is still quite vague to me.

Sorry ang dami kong tanong ha.

bunjee, for all the help, I owe you one :)

MS. DARKANGEL, you don't have to worry about anything, I am not entertaining the thought that you are a closet mass-murderer... :D

Para hindi ka malito, let us separate the issues of extradition, criminal jurisdiction at citizenship.

Sa criminal jurisdiction, hindi pinag-uusapan ang Nationality. Regardless of your nationality, you will be prosecuted for a crime whereever you commit the same. Example, An American, an African, a European and a Filipino commits a crime in the Philippines, they will all be subject to Philippine penal laws. If the same group of people commit a crime in the U.S., U.S. penal laws will apply to them. YOU CANNOT CHOOSE WHERE YOU WANT TO GO ON-TRIAL. Ito ang ibig sabihin ng "jurisdiction is determined by the place of commission."

Sa Extradition naman, kung SAAN ka naka-commit ng crime, 'yung bansa na 'yun ang maghahol sa iyo para papanagutin ka sa kasalanan mo sa batas nila. Kaya sila mag-re-request sa bansa na pinagtataguan mo na ibalik ka sa bansang iyun. Again, this is regradless of your Nationality or citizenship.

Yun namang issue ng Dual Citizenship, pwede kang humingi ng tulong sa parehong bansa kasi nire-recognize kanila as one of their subjects. You have that privilege by virtue of being a citizen.

Malabo pa rin? If you have further questions, nandito lang kami.

magandang idea, kaso dapat ata yaming ka para makabili ka nito. tama si extreme, sa video card pa lang P26+K na, nvidia pa ata yun at di MSI. and since halimabawa yaming ka na rin lang, wag AMD processor bilhin mo, intel processor pa rin syempre :D

Pare, ang Nvidia ay chipset na ginagamit ng madaming vendors like MSI, Asus, Inno, etc sa mga video cards nila. Amd vs Intel? Kaya lang naman Amd ang nilagay ko dahil ang Nforce na board ay pang AMD lang.

Ang Amd naglabas na ng 64bit processors for desktops. Normally found sa servers and workstations. Pagnalabas na ng Microsoft and Windows XP 64bit ed eh di parang desktop mo kayang kaya ang kahit na ano pati mabibigat na graphics, rendering, video editing etc. Ang Intel Pentium Chips ay 32bit lang.

Although ang Intel ngayon mas mataas nga ang clock speed ng chips nila compared to AMDs, di parin ibig sabihin na masmabilis ang intel.

eg. ang pentium III na 1GHz compared to a pentium IV na 2Ghz.

it doesnt mean na with the 2ghz you get 2x the speed of the 1GHz.

Don't think that Amd is cheaper that it is necessarily slower.

Black propaganda lang ng intel yan? hehehe

Gud day po mga guru! I bought a pirated XP professional instaler (Hala!) pero incorrect password lagi when i try installing it. I asked a couple of friends gumagana naman daw ung password:

FCKGW RHQQ2 YXRKT 8TG6W 2B7Q8

I tried installing it both on a newly formatted HD and as an upgrade, all in vain. Thanks po in advance.

May mga makukuha na downloads para sa mga password crackers and password generators. Try mo subukan sa Tucows, alam ko may mga freeware doon na puwede mo ma-download

Yup Maglalabas nga ang AMD ng 64bit processor, Athlon64, can run both 32-bit and 64 bit application, and the price is not a consumer price, ang mahal, and yes ma outperform kahit yung pinakamabilis ng intel P4 3.2GHz.

In production meron na ring panapat ang Intel para lang sa gamers,

Pentium 4 Extreme Edition with 3.2GHz and 2MB of L3 cache.

pero Intel pa rin ako for reliability, and heat issues, I dont know if they already resolved the heat in their upcoming processor.

Yup Maglalabas nga ang AMD ng 64bit processor, Athlon64, can run both 32-bit and 64 bit application, and the price is not a consumer price, ang mahal, and yes ma outperform kahit yung pinakamabilis ng intel P4 3.2GHz.

In production meron na ring panapat ang Intel para lang sa gamers,

Pentium 4 Extreme Edition with 3.2GHz and 2MB of L3 cache.

pero Intel pa rin ako for reliability, and heat issues, I dont know if they already resolved the heat in their upcoming processor.

pre, good for you being a satisfied intel customer :D

as for yung heat issues.... no comment. baka masisante ako ;)