Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Good day guys!

Tanong lang ako kung may alam kayo nabibilhan ng combo USB 2.0/Firewire PCI adapter or Firewire PCI adapter?

pls specify ang need mo for firewire.. almost all laptop /branded meron firewire... pang pc ba?? usb to firewire cable lang kailangan mo.. anyways you can always post pic ng need mo or just go to gilmore for actual demo

pls specify ang need mo for firewire.. almost all laptop /branded meron firewire... pang pc ba?? usb to firewire cable lang kailangan mo.. anyways you can always post pic ng need mo or just go to gilmore for actual demo

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I'm planning to get a digital camcorder. I wish to install a firewire port sa PC ko for video transfer and editing. Do you think ok na yung usb to firewire cable for this purpose?

I'll be upgrading my own pc since it's been 7 years since I last bought it.

It's an AMD Athlon XP 1500+ on an ECS K7S5A motherboard with 256 mb of ram, 40GB HD, CD-RW, DVD drive, 350w PSU.

I can still use my keyboard, my optical mouse, the CRT monitor, modem, and my soundblaster live! 5.1 soundcard, I guess.

What I'm looking for is a rig which would be used mostly for document production (projects for my son), a little video editing (I transfer some of my movies to my O2 so I can watch them during lunch breaks), and a little gaming. We're transferring PS2 games to our PS2 Hard disk so we can avoid damaging the DVDs so I'll need one IDE connector on the motherboard. The problem now is, I'm no longer familiar with the components so can you guys pls help me with this set-up I planned? Are the components compatible, and will they fulfill the above requisites?

Thanks in advance!!

PC Quotation

ItemPrice

Total Price:P 18,130.00

Processor:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ AM2 2000Mhz P 3,800.00

Motherboard:

MSI K9VGM-V A/V/L/DDR2/SATA/PCI-E P 2,800.00

Hard disk:

160 GB Seagate 7200rpm SATA NCQ (2-yr wty)2,750.00

RAM:

1GB DDR2 533 PQI (2-yr wty) P 2,200.00

Video card:

Gecube X1550 HM DDR2 256MB 128Bit P 2,800.00

Optical Drive:

LG DVD-Writer 20x GSA-H55N Black P 1,800.00

Casing:

Frontier Luster LU09A 500W/KB Black P 1,980.00

My budget was supposed to be P15,000. As you can see, I'm way overbudget... Which of the above components can I downgrade a little so I can still reach my 15k limit?

It's an AMD Athlon XP 1500+ on an ECS K7S5A motherboard with 256 mb of ram, 40GB HD, CD-RW, DVD drive, 350w PSU.

I can still use my keyboard, my optical mouse, the CRT monitor, modem, and my soundblaster live! 5.1 soundcard, I guess.

What I'm looking for is a rig which would be used mostly for document production (projects for my son), a little video editing (I transfer some of my movies to my O2 so I can watch them during lunch breaks), and a little gaming. We're transferring PS2 games to our PS2 Hard disk so we can avoid damaging the DVDs so I'll need one IDE connector on the motherboard. The problem now is, I'm no longer familiar with the components so can you guys pls help me with this set-up I planned? Are the components compatible, and will they fulfill the above requisites?

Thanks in advance!!

PC Quotation

ItemPrice

Processor:

Motherboard:

Hard disk:

RAM:

Video card:

Optical Drive:

Casing:

My budget was supposed to be P15,000. As you can see, I'm way overbudget... Which of the above components can I downgrade a little so I can still reach my 15k limit?

If you have relatives abroad, particularly in the US, you can get a better system with your budget. The only minus side to this is it has to be shipped back to you which can be another expense.

Thanks in advance!!

PC Quotation

ItemPrice

Processor:

Motherboard:

Hard disk:

RAM:

Video card:

Optical Drive:

Casing:

my suggestions...

1. try to halve your DASD. since you can still use your old DASD, if you halve your project, you will still have 80+40GB = 120GB.. still big. of course, should you need to install or require additional space in the future, you can always buy one or get an external based one.

2. initially get a board with integrated video card. i think most mobos today integrate a 256 MB video card. you may postpone getting the 1 GB one, in the future if you have the budget.

3. i think there are cheaper casings around than that.

4. if you really don't need a DVD writer now, then recycle your DVD and CD-ROM drive.

imho.

No need to update BIOS, just install or update your usb controllers using motherboard's driver disc. Your device manager should have "enhanced USB root hub" in universal serial bus controllers category. Another thing, assuming you are using Windows XP, your motherboard should using it's own provided drivers and not using win xp provided drivers.

If you still want to update your bios, no problem, just use MSI live update which is included in driver disc. It will the do the updating automatically, just follow the procedures and read the warnings. In the BIOS flashing procedure, the instability of the PSU Power Supply Unit, power failure or other operating errors might result in the process failure which makes the system fail to re-boot. In other words, you just erased or cooked your chipset.

You will need to have and internet connection for this utility to download the latest drivers. Before you update your bios, take note of the settings cause after update, all settings will be in "default" thereby affecting system performance.

Some USB 2.0 devices also has incompatibility issues with USB 2.0 ports.

Guys tanong lang regarding with my motherboard which is MSI K8N Neo4 F Socket 939... According to the manufacturer's specifications, it supports both USB 1.1 and USB 2.0. But, tuwing nagpplug in ako ng HI-SPEED device, lagi padin siyang nagpprompt na "This device will work faster on a USB2.0 port" something like that. And when I view the available ports for my PC, it says na there are no HI-SPEED USB ports sa computer ko. Paano ko maayos to?

One friend told me na iupdate ko daw BIOS. Any other steps? Kapag nagkamale ka ng update ng BIOS mo diba pwede naman ireset yung CMOS Battery tama ba?

just want to inquire on wages, is it legal na bawasan ng isang kumpanya ang sweldo ng isang empleyado? and want her to sign a waiver na mismong sya ang humihingi ng pagbabawas ng sweldo nya? and hindi rin nabayaran ang mga SSS,philhealth, pag ibig contribution nya? ano bang puwede nyang maging habol sa company for almost 1 and a half year na hindi hinuhulugan ang contribution nya and nalaman lang nya nung maglo loan sana sya sa SSS. hindi rin sya makapagreklamo since she might lost her job, may makukuha ba sya if ever na magreklamo sya?thanks.

just want to inquire on wages, is it legal na bawasan ng isang kumpanya ang sweldo ng isang empleyado? and want her to sign a waiver na mismong sya ang humihingi ng pagbabawas ng sweldo nya? and hindi rin nabayaran ang mga SSS,philhealth, pag ibig contribution nya? ano bang puwede nyang maging habol sa company for almost 1 and a half year na hindi hinuhulugan ang contribution nya and nalaman lang nya nung maglo loan sana sya sa SSS. hindi rin sya makapagreklamo since she might lost her job, may makukuha ba sya if ever na magreklamo sya?thanks.

First off, there are deductions na pwedeng gawin even without the employee's consent, e.g., withholding tax, Pag-Ibig, SSS, etc. Kung wala sa batas o sa CBA yung deduction, dapat may consent ng employee. Any waiver to be valid must be with full consent ng employee.

Second, as to your SSS query, the failure by the employer to remit the contribution is a criminal offense. If she complains and she gets fired for it, she can go to the NLRC for illegal dismissal.

May SSS thread rin po dito sa MTC. Maybe our SSS guys can help you more there.

Can someone help me compose a letter stating that I am handing over a certain amount of money as partial payment for a house I purchased? I just don't want to hand over the money without any papers being signed. I'm just making it legal & binding. I'll have the letter notarized as well. Please help me. Thanks. ;)

Can someone help me compose a letter stating that I am handing over a certain amount of money as partial payment for a house I purchased? I just don't want to hand over the money without any papers being signed. I'm just making it legal & binding. I'll have the letter notarized as well. Please help me. Thanks. ;)

shiela70, i'm wondering...why do you have to compose a letter for that purpose? Why not execute a CONTRACT TO SELL instead of a letter?

You can go to any notary public and ask him to draft the contract for you.

Mga mate ask lang ako ng help kung pano right configuration para maka pasok sa linux box using cuteftp ssh2 public key lang ang gamit...thou i can connect to linux ssh with password kaso pag but key lang eto message error

STATUS:> Connecting to sftp server ??.?.???.???:?? (ip = ??.?.???.???)...

ERROR:> Connection closed.

ERROR:> The requested operation failed for an unknown reason.

ERROR:> Can't connect to ??.?.???.???:??. SFTP21 error = #4.

any help is highly appreciated!

thnks in advance mga mate

Mga mate ask lang ako ng help kung pano right configuration para maka pasok sa linux box using cuteftp ssh2 public key lang ang gamit...thou i can connect to linux ssh with password kaso pag but key lang eto message error

STATUS:> Connecting to sftp server ??.?.???.???:?? (ip = ??.?.???.???)...

ERROR:> Connection closed.

ERROR:> The requested operation failed for an unknown reason.

ERROR:> Can't connect to ??.?.???.???:??. SFTP21 error = #4.

any help is highly appreciated!

thnks in advance mga mate

simply means, they are not allowing you to log in.

baka hindi allowed yung ssh sa remote computer. pabuksan mo lang yan sa sysad.

Every morning yung babae ay nakikisakay sa kotse ng father-in-law nya papuntang work, tapos pagdating sa destinasyon nya ay nag paalam na sya sa father-in-law nya ay niyakap sya at hinalikan (pinasok sa mouth nya yung dila) nito. Deadma lang yung woman at pumasok na sa trabaho.

Anong illegal sa batas ginawa ng father-in-law?

Papano mapatunayan ng babae sa ginawa ng father-in-law nya kasi 2 lang sila sa kotse?

Every morning yung babae ay nakikisakay sa kotse ng father-in-law nya papuntang work, tapos pagdating sa destinasyon nya ay nag paalam na sya sa father-in-law nya ay niyakap sya at hinalikan (pinasok sa mouth nya yung dila) nito. Deadma lang yung woman at pumasok na sa trabaho.

Anong illegal sa batas ginawa ng father-in-law?

Papano mapatunayan ng babae sa ginawa ng father-in-law nya kasi 2 lang sila sa kotse?

tapos ngayon nag-iisip na yung woman na baka pati yung mga apo minomolestya!

kasi dun nakatira yung woman sa father-in-law, ngayon pumasok sa isip ng woman na child molester yung lolo!

di nya masabi sa asawa nya kasi baka baliktarin sya!

popalopski

The woman has a case of acts of lasciviousness against her father in law.

At the very least, it was unjust vexation.

However, it's difficult to prove kasi nga walang proof except her word.

She has no evidence rin of child abuse.

Sensya na po sa delay. :goatee:

Edited by Wolf

sir, about H1-B, A US employer is willing to petition me as an engineer, however, I must go there as a tourist and change my status to H1-B once I get there. My question is, will there will be a problem if I filed immediately my status from tourist to working permit since quota for H1-B visas closes on just one day? What is the right time to go to the US? Thanks

popalopski

The woman has a case of acts of lasciviousness against her father in law.

At the very least, it was unjust vexation.

However, it's difficult to prove kasi nga walang proof except her word.

She has no evidence rin of child abuse.

Sensya na po sa delay. :goatee:

thanks a lot Wolf! para pag nagconfrontation na ay di siya masisindak kung baliktarin sya

kelangan na nya umalma kasi di neadma lang nya yung unang attempt, later that day daw inabangan sya

sa labas ng gate ng village at niyaya sya mag mall daw! Kasi di sya nag skandalo nung 1st attempt yan akala siguro game sya

natakot lang yung woman kasi nakitira sya, husband nya at kids nya sa mom n dad ng husband nya, dpa nga nya sinabi sa hubby nya kasi di sya sure sa mangayayari kung kampi sa kanya hubby nya or sa parents ng hubby nya kung baligtarin yung story

nag plan umalis yung woman kaya lang problem yung 2 kids, 1 4yrold girl, 1 infant boy at baka ayaw pasama sa kanya mga kids

anong ahensya ng govt pwede puntahan yung di muna aabot sa pulis? para di lumaki

thanks again!

Dear MTC lawyers,

My friend lives in a condo. Unfortunately, the tenant in the unit above him has minor children who jump, run and scream incessantly. So, in a condo, the sound of stomping feet reberberates through the ceiling of my friends unit. My friend says they start horse play as early as 6am so it disturbs him and his wife from their sleep, there were times the kids horseplayed in the middle of the night and it seems the parents don't even bother to supervise the kids.

My friend wrote letters and complained to the administration, board of directors, and to the unit owner, hoping they could help but up to now the tenants are still very unruly.He said the board of directors and the unit owner just ignored his complaints.

Question: Can my friend sue the board of directors, unit owner and the tenant for their inaction to address his problems? I did tell him there's something called motion to abate a nuisance(i heard it from my lawyer years ago). My friend says he pays his monthly dues on time and what are his options. Thanks in advance.

Edited by rockybrawler
thanks a lot Wolf! para pag nagconfrontation na ay di siya masisindak kung baliktarin sya

kelangan na nya umalma kasi di neadma lang nya yung unang attempt, later that day daw inabangan sya

sa labas ng gate ng village at niyaya sya mag mall daw! Kasi di sya nag skandalo nung 1st attempt yan akala siguro game sya

natakot lang yung woman kasi nakitira sya, husband nya at kids nya sa mom n dad ng husband nya, dpa nga nya sinabi sa hubby nya kasi di sya sure sa mangayayari kung kampi sa kanya hubby nya or sa parents ng hubby nya kung baligtarin yung story

nag plan umalis yung woman kaya lang problem yung 2 kids, 1 4yrold girl, 1 infant boy at baka ayaw pasama sa kanya mga kids

anong ahensya ng govt pwede puntahan yung di muna aabot sa pulis? para di lumaki

thanks again!

Bago problemahin yun, kausapin muna niya asawa niya.

Pag di siya kinampihan, hiwalayan niya.

The law prefers the mother in cases of custody, kung yun lang ang worry niya.

May work naman siya so di siya gaanong mahihirapan financially.

Besides, the law entitles her kids to support from the father.

Goodluck to her.