Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Mga bossing tanong ko lang po---meron bang SHORTCUT KEY para iselect ung particular ICON sa DESKTOP?

Maraming salamat po.

by saying a shortcut key, are you asking if there are keyboard combinations which can automatically execute an icon sa desktop (example: control + f1 will execute my computer, etc?)

if you mean this, afaik, walang ganito.

by saying a shortcut key, are you asking if there are keyboard combinations which can automatically execute an icon sa desktop (example: control + f1 will execute my computer, etc?)

if you mean this, afaik, walang ganito.

Okey salamat.

How about this one: I want to make changes in my profile but ito ung lumalabas:

Edit Profile Information

Edit Personal Portal Information

Edit Signature

Edit Avatar Settings

Change Personal Photo

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You are not allowed to use this part of the board

Thank you.

Okey salamat.

How about this one: I want to make changes in my profile but ito ung lumalabas:

Edit Profile Information

Edit Personal Portal Information

Edit Signature

Edit Avatar Settings

Change Personal Photo

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You are not allowed to use this part of the board

Thank you.

board/forum feature po ito. dito ba yan sa MTC? kung dito yan sa MTC, PM mo mga mods and admins.

Mga bro I have a quite serious problem can u help me?

Recently lang I downloaded this game sa net. a install ko the other day ok tapos uninstall ko

Tapos naisipan ko laruin uloit so install ko ulit.

Ung setup niya is gamit ung Installshield. Typical. Walang sariling installer.

Eto na, Whenever I install the game using the setup, nag iinstal siya pero usper bilis tapos pag check ko dun sa program files ung directory niya eh 1mb langlaman ung .exe lang at di na install mga files WTF?

Ano to?

Pde po ba makulong pag namura mo ung enforcer sa pasay ung mga choco boys?

This is how it happened. I was on my way to MOA. i was about to cross buendia you know, stoplight before getting to world trade and pier one roxas. nag red ung light... i stopped. the two cars in front of me went ahead. i was shouting huli huli! pero wala... so i thought walang pulis at around 830pm?

Then i saw this enforcer on the left gesturing GO, wala reflectorized thingy. SO i went and go. then some other enforcer was flagging me down on the right. I went ahead but not speeding off... baka miscommunication lang nung dalawang enforcer i thought.... then they chased me. I pulled over.

Got into a heated discussion, i asked them why didn't you pulled over the two cars in front of me?! I told them the other enforcer was gesturing me to go... tapos sabi nung isa... nde po kayo pina pa go ko. sa loob loob ko... sa akin ka nakaharap e. Tapos sabi ba naman ang liwa liwanag daw dun sa Buendia LRT something... dun po umakyat ung dugo sa utak ko... sabi ko Gago pala to e... ang DILIM NGA DUN E!

Then their supervisor got there, told me to go to the station and file a complaint. I followed. Dun na nabaligtad ang mga pangyayari.

Eto kinalabasan. ..

- Minura ko enforcer, pakulong daw ako.

- Nawala ung kaso kong traffic violation, pakukulong daw ako dahil minura ko ung enforcer niya nang gago... which i admit blurted out because of the lies he was telling na maliwanag daw dun sa Buendia.

- Pina medical nila ako sa Pasay Gen, nde naman talaga ako tiningnan, i just signed a piece of paper na i'm ok, which i am naman talaga.

- they brought me to the CIDG ng pasay.

- they were making the blotter on a piece of bond paper

- i was begging at this point... continuously begging...

- Monday pa daw ako pde mag bail 5000.00

- the Inmates are waiting for me and the enforcer was telling them... makakasama nyo to diyan

- I asked the officer dun forgot his name, na pag usapan na lang, kung pde amicable settlement na lang.

- this conversation dragged on for 3 hours...

- i was really getting scared na at this point begging and all...

- finally usap usap, arbor na daw ako nung isang inspector dun tapos wala na ticket--which was a light of hope for me... imagine spending the night in JAIL and GEtting out MONDAY?!

- Tapos i gave or I PAID -- un na rin un diba -- although they were letting me go na, i feel obliged with their parinig na kesyo ganito ganyan abala and all...

I went home 12Midnight.

Then i was thinking... pde ba talaga nila ako ikulong?! Guys don't blame me for being stupid... wala po kasi kayo dun sa CIDG... mga ilang steps na lang, ipapasok ka na sa selda with all those inmates. Team Unity sila dun...

Share ko lang din tong unfortunate incident na to sa inyo para maiwasan at wag matulad po sa akin.

What set me off was the lie na maliwanag daw sa buendia. I may have said gago but i just blurted it out...

Well it does look like extortion. Syempre a busy person like you would give in than be troubled with the delay people like them were imposing on u at that time. What i'm really thinking was, u were the complainant and yet, ikaw p nakipagayos?

Anyway, my advice is, if u have the time and patience, to file both administrative and criminal charge against the choco boys including their superior (manager, supervisor, chief). Also, try to find any evidence or witnesses which can attest that the choco boys have got u into a situation where u have no other option but to bribe them.

Another advice, keep your cool during any arguments. the person who loses his cool first becomes the loser of the argument.

question po...

may tenant kami, at 1 1/2 months na po di nagbabayad ng rent.

kinausap na namin siya, sabi niya delayed lang konti.

ngayon bago po dumating sa hindi maganda, do we have legal grounds to kick them out bago mag-pile up ang kanilang unpaid rent? meron po ba time limit bago siya pwede i-evict?

I suggest, for humanity's sake, to wait for them to earn enough money to pay the overdue rent, give them a half month more. As a person, you should understand how hard life is. Pero if wala na talagang pag-asa magbayad, give them a notice na hanggang sa isang specific date n lang sila. Notice is very important. Usually, three months n unpaid rent is enough to evict the tenants. A month notice before eviction is enough for them to find another place. If after the notice has expired, file a complaint sa lupong baranggay. It is suggested nga pala that you review the terms of the contract. if expired n, notify the tenants that u r no longer extending the same.

Basta ang pinakamaipapayo ko sa u, kausapin mo ng mabuti. In that way, kahit na maevict sila, your relationship with each other will not be greatly strained.

to all credit card masters,

i had a PNB VISA Credit Card with 10K limit way back. my 1st card actually. i went away for several months and left my card with my family (mother at sis). masyado ata akong natagalan sa pagbalik at nakalimutan kong magbayad. :D ayun, cut na ung card. til now e di pa rin ako bayad. e mas maayos na ung finances ko ngayon kaya gusto kong mag-apply ng credit card. e di ba bad credit na ko 'cause of my previous card? how can i fix my credit status para makapag-apply uli ako ng credit card?

nag-apply ako sa Citibank for a MasterCard Gold Card just before this holy week via online. na-fax ko naman ung mga requirements kaso holy wednesday na. ang iniisip ko e baka hindi nila na-recieve o nakita. after some time, naka-recieve ako ng letter from Citibank stating that my request for credit card was rejected. :( di ko tuloy alam if due to my previous credit or late fax of docs.

nag-apply din ako sa HSBC ng MasterCard Gold Card via online. even email my docs to the specified email addy. til now e la pa rin response. noong april pa un.

by the way, noong PNB days may landline ako, ngayon wala na. ngayon, meron akong two (2) mobile postpaid lines from Globe.

i hope you can help me. thanks you in advance, credit card masters. :)

kung OT e pasensya na po. la kc akong makita appropriate thread under money and finances.

Edited by abiakak
board/forum feature po ito. dito ba yan sa MTC? kung dito yan sa MTC, PM mo mga mods and admins.

Opo dito nga yang problem na yan.

Another mga bossing:

May isa pa akong prob kc naka surf control poh ung computers namin d2, do u have any codes or link para mkapsok ako ng ibang sites?

kc dalawang very limited lang ung site na napupuntahan ko.

Thank you and more power!

this gives me courage, and i thank u sir...

onemore thing, if ever umabot nga sa court... while the case is being heard, she can have temporary custody pa rin? i'm afraid she may bring my daughter somewhere i can't find them...

Sorry for the late reply. She can have custody unless the court finds sufficient grounds to give someone else temporary custody. If ever she hides your daughter from you, you can always file a petition for habeas corpus for the court to order that your daughter be presented to the court.

I suggest, for humanity's sake, to wait for them to earn enough money to pay the overdue rent, give them a half month more. As a person, you should understand how hard life is. Pero if wala na talagang pag-asa magbayad, give them a notice na hanggang sa isang specific date n lang sila. Notice is very important. Usually, three months n unpaid rent is enough to evict the tenants. A month notice before eviction is enough for them to find another place. If after the notice has expired, file a complaint sa lupong baranggay. It is suggested nga pala that you review the terms of the contract. if expired n, notify the tenants that u r no longer extending the same.

Basta ang pinakamaipapayo ko sa u, kausapin mo ng mabuti. In that way, kahit na maevict sila, your relationship with each other will not be greatly strained.

salamat po

Legally speaking annulment is used for voidable marriages, the grounds for which are lack of parental consent, insanity of one party, fraud, force, intimidation, or undue influence in obtaining consent, impotence of one party, and serious sexually transmissible disease of one party.

What most married couples do here is have their marriage declared null by reason of psychological incapacity under Art. 36 of the Family Code of the Philippines. This means the marriage was void so a spouse is petitioning the court to declare it as so.

Unless you have a valid ground to have your marriage annulled, your only choice is a declaration of nullity under art. 36.

hope its okay if I inquire a bit more. . . of all the possible grounds, mas mataas ang chance to get annulment due to 'psychological incapacity' ...mas acceptable sa courts eto vs the other possible grounds?

how long does the process take, how much po?

Pano ko po mkuha file s hard disk ko ayaw n mag boot s XP pero pag slave ko sa iba pc bukas naman

kaya lang yung D lang mabuksan , ung C ayaw mabuksan

boot up using linux and your drive as slave. mabubuksan mo yan.

Mga bro I have a quite serious problem can u help me?

Recently lang I downloaded this game sa net. a install ko the other day ok tapos uninstall ko

Tapos naisipan ko laruin uloit so install ko ulit.

Ung setup niya is gamit ung Installshield. Typical. Walang sariling installer.

Eto na, Whenever I install the game using the setup, nag iinstal siya pero usper bilis tapos pag check ko dun sa program files ung directory niya eh 1mb langlaman ung .exe lang at di na install mga files WTF?

Ano to?

baka kulang yung laman nung installer file...

Opo dito nga yang problem na yan.

Another mga bossing:

May isa pa akong prob kc naka surf control poh ung computers namin d2, do u have any codes or link para mkapsok ako ng ibang sites?

kc dalawang very limited lang ung site na napupuntahan ko.

Thank you and more power!

are you saying na naka limited yung proxy nung office network nyo? if this is the case, try kproxy.

question po!

panu po mag-setup ng 2 pcs ng direct connection? yung derecho, yung walang hub?....basta yung pang-connect lang ay yung cat5 tapos cross-cable....need ko yung step-by-step na procedures....can't seem to get it right....thanks! ^_^

maybe this site can help...

http://www.homenethelp.com/web/explain/abo...t-crossover.asp

and this one...

http://www.leeindy.com/connecting_two_comp...er_cables.shtml

Edited by Google

to abiakak, my advice to you is more practical than legal. Malamang, it is your bad credit with PNB which caused your denial sa Citibank. Credit card companies share information on people with bad credit. So it is NOT your late faxing of docs or whatever else reason, but is your bad credit with PNB. You say until now that ou have not paid your debt with PNB Visa. Then simply paying it, together with possible interests and penalties should ANSWER your query on how to fix your credit status and thus should be the first step to getting back good credit right? Assuming your income is what you say it is, at P840th/annum, i dont see why you cant pay it even in installments. Now, if your debt in PNB has been sold to a collecting agent then you have to deal with the collecting agent, which means they might settle for a little less than what you owe PNB. But first things first, since you say your finances are back in order and you seem to earn well then PAY the debt.

help ..... my computer has been acting sluggish lately .... I did an antivirus check, ran registry mechanic, defragment it but to no avail.... It all started when my bro watch a dvd movie on the PC. He told me he did nothing but watch dvd.. Could codecs be the culprit???

What seem to be the problem??? I want it to perform like the way it used to function..

is their any procedure that i have overlook??

help ..... my computer has been acting sluggish lately .... I did an antivirus check, ran registry mechanic, defragment it but to no avail.... It all started when my bro watch a dvd movie on the PC. He told me he did nothing but watch dvd.. Could codecs be the culprit???

What seem to be the problem??? I want it to perform like the way it used to function..

how about cleaning your system? try to download CCleaner (freeware) and run & delete garbage files like *.tmp, *.bak, *.000... etc.

you don't have to manually do it. CCleaner will do it all for you.

start from there and come back here if that won't work.