Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

for the reason that they are LEGITIMATE children

I see... because they are already deemed LEGITIMATE...

So they can only have their name changed when they become adults? The provision for a person changing his/her name? Upon reaching legal age only?

No way that the kids can have their mom's maiden name even if the marriage is annulled... Hmmm....

is it possible to copy the entire hard disk to another unit and use the newly tranfered unit? as my priamary hard disk.

mag operate ba ito kahit wala na ung luma?

i have this 160g of SATA hard disk,i only used the 29g of it, and i wanted to transfer to an 80g SATA hard disk.

I havent read the whole thread as the legal thread is sputtered and all but if a check was issued (which has a lifespan of six months from the date of issue), and said check bounced off, then the issuer has three (3) days to make good of the check, otherwise, he will be held liable for violating BP22 otherwise known as "Anti-bouncing check law".

It is advisable that you make a written demand so as to meet the civil law requirement of "demand" (there is no delay if there is no demand). Please exert diligent efforts in demanding payment as it is very unfortunate that relationships has to be blemished by money.

As to your question of what to do if the debtor suddenly disappears, it is advisable to make your action from "in personam" to "quasi-in rem" meaning you file with the court a writ of attachment or garnishment of any property (better if real estate) to force said person to exert efforts to reclaim the attached property. I strongly suggest you do this soon so as to not give said person the opportunity to abscond.

As to the penalty, BP 22 Sec. 1 par 1 provides a penalty of imprisonment of not less than 30 days but not more than 1 year or by a fine of not less than, but not more than double, the amount of check.

Please take note that you can also study the matter of whether or not a case of estafa be filed separately against your debtor.

tnx...

if i were to hire a lawyer, how much is the usual fee?

bakit po kaya diko maopen yon windows media player ko as pag iniopen ko di talaga sya mag open ?then yon yahoo messenger ko di rin po ako makapagchat kasi diko mabasa ang isinend ko at yon sagot nila sakin?help naman po.ano po bang kelangan kung gawin?

Question: My 160G HDD has 5 partitions (mistake)

I need to re-partition the hard drive because my c: where my programs are, is already full (20 G)

is the a way I can remove the partitions without re-formatting the whole 160 G HDD?

I already backed up so I'm ready for anything..

please help...

Pwede ba sa admin tools to i-tanggal partition?

looks like your media player's corrupted. try to download a new one and try to have it installed. pag hindi pa din umubra, probably operating systems problem na yan (DLL conflicts or corruption.)

same with your YM.

kahit po i reinstall ko di pa rin po maopen.at ganon din sa ym.ano po bang pwedeng gawin ko bukod sa itinuro mo?kelangan na ba nitong ireformat?

pls. help me.. I am an abused wife.. mentally and emotionally battered .. for 5 years ive been deprived of many things as a wife..it seems that i'm non existemt.. It is simply because... I happened to marry the man who's very wealthy and we have an ABSOULUTE PRENUP..

I didn't cause a BIG sin but why he punished me like this..How can i give justice to what he does and did to me.. Mental anguish and torture...But I want justice, rightness and fairness.. how?

Edited by sweeteenia

Dati, nung wala pang efficient na file system ... marami ang nasasayang na hard disk area, dahil merong allocated unit sizes (or blocks). For example, ang minimum is 52Kbyte blocks (just a random number, hindi ko alam ang common minimum size nang blocks). Kahit na 10 KBbytes lang ang file mo, ang allocate sa kanya nang system ay 52KB.

Yung block size ay directly proportional sa total "logical hard disk size". Kaya mas malaki ang hard disk size, mas malaki din ang block size.

Kapag marami masyado ang files sa hard disk, malaki din ang nasasayang na space.

Kaya dati, mas ok na mag-partition nang HD.

Pero ngayon, may NTFS na. Kung gaano kalaki yung file ay ganun din kalaki ang allocation niya nang hard disk space or very efficient na siya. Kaya mas hindi na gaanong kailangan ang partition.

Pero may one advantage ang partition ... puwede kasing magkaibang drive ang system files at data files (ie. drive C and drive D).

Kapag nag-reformat or nag-reinstall ka nang Operating System (OS), hindi mo na kailangang galawin yung Drive D ... drive C lang ang gagalawin mo. Another is kung multiple OS ang gamit mo, kailangan ay magkaiba siyang partition.

Tungkol sa problem, hindi ako sure kung anong problem ito. Except kung nahati mo yung total hard disk mo sa 80GB drive c and 80GB drive d, tapos kailangan mo'ng mag-lagay nang 100GB na file (very unlikely, kasi sobrang laki niyan). O kaya, 10GB and 150GB .... tapos napuno yung system drive na 10GB kaka-install nang programs.

Preference lang yung pag-partition ngayon, basta't huwag lang sobrang liit ang partition nang isang partition (ie. baka mapuno agad) or sobrang dami (hirap i-manage).

Dati, nung wala pang efficient na file system ... marami ang nasasayang na hard disk area, dahil merong allocated unit sizes (or blocks). For example, ang minimum is 52Kbyte blocks (just a random number, hindi ko alam ang common minimum size nang blocks). Kahit na 10 KBbytes lang ang file mo, ang allocate sa kanya nang system ay 52KB.

Yung block size ay directly proportional sa total "logical hard disk size". Kaya mas malaki ang hard disk size, mas malaki din ang block size.

Kapag marami masyado ang files sa hard disk, malaki din ang nasasayang na space.

Kaya dati, mas ok na mag-partition nang HD.

Pero ngayon, may NTFS na. Kung gaano kalaki yung file ay ganun din kalaki ang allocation niya nang hard disk space or very efficient na siya. Kaya mas hindi na gaanong kailangan ang partition.

Pero may one advantage ang partition ... puwede kasing magkaibang drive ang system files at data files (ie. drive C and drive D).

Kapag nag-reformat or nag-reinstall ka nang Operating System (OS), hindi mo na kailangang galawin yung Drive D ... drive C lang ang gagalawin mo. Another is kung multiple OS ang gamit mo, kailangan ay magkaiba siyang partition.

Tungkol sa problem, hindi ako sure kung anong problem ito. Except kung nahati mo yung total hard disk mo sa 80GB drive c and 80GB drive d, tapos kailangan mo'ng mag-lagay nang 100GB na file (very unlikely, kasi sobrang laki niyan). O kaya, 10GB and 150GB .... tapos napuno yung system drive na 10GB kaka-install nang programs.

Preference lang yung pag-partition ngayon, basta't huwag lang sobrang liit ang partition nang isang partition (ie. baka mapuno agad) or sobrang dami (hirap i-manage).

thanks man. :thumbsupsmiley:
Guest Leviticus

set browsable to yes, change your IP address to another address (like 192.168.1.100) because it might be conflicting with your router/gateway, change workgroup to "WORKGROUP"

Question: My 160G HDD has 5 partitions (mistake)

I need to re-partition the hard drive because my c: where my programs are, is already full (20 G)

is the a way I can remove the partitions without re-formatting the whole 160 G HDD?

I already backed up so I'm ready for anything..

please help...

Pwede ba sa admin tools to i-tanggal partition?

try to download GPARTED, burn it in a CD and reboot from it. you can remove the partitions without reformatting.

kahit po i reinstall ko di pa rin po maopen.at ganon din sa ym.ano po bang pwedeng gawin ko bukod sa itinuro mo?kelangan na ba nitong ireformat?

nope. you don't need to reformat.

you can either repair your operating systems using the windows xp cd or you can have your operating systems restored to an earlier date.

wow, i have the same problem, i have a 160G HDD na pinartition ko, with only 20G for programs, ayun full na...

Can I "unpartition" it? or do I have to re-format the dam thing?

please help

as i have stated on previous threads here. download ka ng GPARTED, burn it in a CD, and boot from it. you can unpartition your DASDs, adjust the partition spaces without reformatting....