Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

may question ako bakit yon computer ko lagi ng ha hang pag bagon bukas at misan naman ng rerestart magisa? pinalitan ko na yon memory ddr and yon hard disk ang hindi ko na lang napalitan ay yon video card and motherboard and processor. window xp prof. ang gamit ko AMD Athlon 1.1 GH. Pls help me naman. thanks in advance sa makakatulong sa problem ko.

may question ako bakit yon computer ko lagi ng ha hang pag bagon bukas at misan naman ng rerestart magisa? pinalitan ko na yon memory ddr and yon hard disk ang hindi ko na lang napalitan ay yon video card and motherboard and processor. window xp prof. ang gamit ko AMD Athlon 1.1 GH. Pls help me naman. thanks in advance sa makakatulong sa problem ko.

may exact error message ba na lumalabas o blue screen lang pag naghahang?

may error message din ba bago magrestart?

what should i do if my gf birth cetificate had a wrong infomation, her birthday wrong in the NSO copy is 10/15/81 but she has the original copy (the old original copy) the has the correct birthday 11/15/81.

we've been to san juan city hall and they say that they have nothing to do with it.

ano po gagawin namin?

Gandang araw sa mtc lawyers.... just needs some clarification on the following:

1. Legal po ba na magtanggal ng regular employee just because of an impending redundancy?

2. Talaga po bang 1 month pay lang for every year of service ang compensation? Paano ito palalakihan?

Thanks!!!!!

1. Separation from service due to redundancy is legal provided that the separated employee shall receive the equivalent of one month for every year of service. If you are the employer, make sure you do not hire for the position vacated, because then the separation would not have been due to redundancy.

2. The labor code provides for one month for every year of service but that is the minimum. The employer of course can give more than that, his choice.

1. Separation from service due to redundancy is legal provided that the separated employee shall receive the equivalent of one month for every year of service. If you are the employer, make sure you do not hire for the position vacated, because then the separation would not have been due to redundancy.

2. The labor code provides for one month for every year of service but that is the minimum. The employer of course can give more than that, his choice.

Sir...... they will be terminating us then mag outsourcing nila ng new nurses... parang subcon, technically hindi nila empleyado but sa kanila pa rin mag work..... is it legal?

Thanks for your answer.....will look forward for more suggestions.....

Sir...... they will be terminating us then mag outsourcing nila ng new nurses... parang subcon, technically hindi nila empleyado but sa kanila pa rin mag work..... is it legal?

Thanks for your answer.....will look forward for more suggestions.....

Unfortunately, I would think subcontracting is a valid management decision and this has been the trend lately. Unless there were other reasons, I would say this is legal. Others may know more though.

good day MTC Lawyers,

A Collection Firm ( actually a Law Firm) has been continually calling my office and emanding payment for my Credit Card with HSBC. I have already told them that I am not able to pay them the amount they are asking and I also told them that I do not want to deal with them and I will deal with my problem directly with HSBC...sabi nila "paano yan sir eh di kakasuhan na lang namin kayo?" ...I said "ok see you in court then" was my reply.

My question is :

1. Can i file a case of Harrassment against them?

2. To whom can i file a complaint with these collection agencies abusive & rude behaviour?

3. Are there laws protecting me against these LAW(?) firms?

Thank you....

good day MTC Lawyers,

A Collection Firm ( actually a Law Firm) has been continually calling my office and emanding payment for my Credit Card with HSBC. I have already told them that I am not able to pay them the amount they are asking and I also told them that I do not want to deal with them and I will deal with my problem directly with HSBC...sabi nila "paano yan sir eh di kakasuhan na lang namin kayo?" ...I said "ok see you in court then" was my reply.

My question is :

1. Can i file a case of Harrassment against them?

2. To whom can i file a complaint with these collection agencies abusive  & rude behaviour?

3. Are there laws protecting me against these LAW(?) firms?

Thank you....

sadly, i dont think you hold a case against them. why? because, the threat is something legal (filing a suit). it is not really an "illegal" harrassment. of course, iba ang usapan kung ang threat ay "papatayin kita" or any thing like that.

besides, what proof can you give? you cannot record the phone conversations and present it in court. it will violate the anti-wire tapping law.

lastly, there is a saying (im not sure if i get this right verbatim): you must come to court with clean hands. you owe them money. if you sue them, baka mag counter lang yan.

i believe that it would be best that you change your numbers na lang.

pki elaborate naman kung ano dapat gawin or palitan. Hope to hear from u soon. thanks in advance

for now there is no need to expand your "virtual memory "/page file. Have a look at your motherboard for bulging or leaking capacitors. If you find some then you have your problem. Solution for bulging/leaking capacitors is to have them replaced or replace your motherboard.

this article might be of help Bulging Capacitors

Yup, pasok sa unjust vexation. You file the case against the one collecting against you. I assume that would be the collecting agency  HSBC hired. You must get the name of the one persistently calling and bugging you.

so yung tao lang ang pwede mong idemanda hindi yung company?

pano kung iba't ibang tao ang tumatawag saiyo pero from the same company?