Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

hi good afternoon po, I'm having problems with my mother who is always nagging and bragging which makes my life miserable, my mother is not a filipino citizen which is considered alien I think, I'm 21 years old, what legal charges can I consider to make my life much better. thank you

Oral Defamation....

magandang gabi po, anong kaso at anong penalties ang kahaharapin ko kung sakaling di ko natupad ang isang contrata? like...after bigyan ako ng libreng training with allowance, kailangan kong magserbisyo for 3 years, kung di ko tinapos ang 3 taon, ano ang legal action na kahahantungan nito, hindi na ba ko makakalabas ng bansa? salamat.

*pwede ko bang bayaran nalang ang natitira pa sanang taon at buwan na ilalagi ko sana?

Mga legal illuminaries sirs, sana mabigyan nyo po kmi ng legal na kaliwanagan sa problem po namin.

Ung municipal bureau of fire po ay sumulat sa isang kampo po at ngdedemand xa na mgbayad ang kampo (philippine army camp) ng mga building fees at ibang fees under the fire code at building code. Ano po pwede namin gawin considering na ang philippine army ay under ng department of national defense?

magandang gabi po, anong kaso at anong penalties ang kahaharapin ko kung sakaling di ko natupad ang isang contrata? like...after bigyan ako ng libreng training with allowance, kailangan kong magserbisyo for 3 years, kung di ko tinapos ang 3 taon, ano ang legal action na kahahantungan nito, hindi na ba ko makakalabas ng bansa? salamat.

*pwede ko bang bayaran nalang ang natitira pa sanang taon at buwan na ilalagi ko sana?

Breach of contract lang yan so civil complaint lang ang pwede i-file laban sayo, hinde criminal case. Hinde affected ang pag-abroad mo. Damages (actual, exemplary, etc.) ang pwede habulin sayo. Basahin mo ang contract na pinirmahan mo, malamang nakalagay dun kung ano penalties kung hinde ka tumupad sa usapan.

hi good afternoon po, I'm having problems with my mother who is always nagging and bragging which makes my life miserable, my mother is not a filipino citizen which is considered alien I think, I'm 21 years old, what legal charges can I consider to make my life much better. thank you

leave her house. get a job.

you're 21 and responsible now.

@* oral defamation?!

Civil case lang pwede isampa sa iyo.

You can't be charged criminally, if that's your story.

This happened to my lady officemate. There was a facebook broadcast about her from one of the girls she knows accusing her of this and that. The problem is that the girl is popular and she even pasted the picture and gave the full name of my officemate. My officemate cried and I had to console her and let her leave early. My question is that since she wants to pursue a case of libel and cyber bullying against this other woman does she need to file a blotter report or could she just directly go to QC Hall and file a case there so that the case can get underway? I gave her indefinite leave muna kasi it's very traumatizing seeing the harsh and violent reactions of the opposing fb friends of the other girl.

If you resign and the company accepts your resignation, can the company no longer pursue cases of breach of trust against you?

A company can still go after you even if it accepts your resignation. Acceptance of your resignation is not a waiver of the company's rights to sue you for the breach.

I used to work in a plumbing company and was assigned in cebu to handle a project. The client was no longer satisfied with dealing with my company because of my company's delay in sending materials to cebu. There were other plumbing contracts available but was not awarded to my company because of this. If i accept the offer of the client to do other plumbing works which is not included in my company's contract with the client, will it still constitute breach of trust?

I used to work in a plumbing company and was assigned in cebu to handle a project. The client was no longer satisfied with dealing with my company because of my company's delay in sending materials to cebu. There were other plumbing contracts available but was not awarded to my company because of this. If i accept the offer of the client to do other plumbing works which is not included in my company's contract with the client, will it still constitute breach of trust?

A friend borrowed money from me and used an original certificate of title loaned to her, as her collateral my friend no longer communicates with me and does not want to pay me anymore. Can i have the title stamped with lien or encumbrance? Because i am afraid that she might advise the RD that they lost the title and can get a new one leaving me with nothing for my claim

Yes if the company finds out about it. Better keep it a secret.

A friend borrowed money from me and used an original certificate of title loaned to her, as her collateral my friend no longer communicates with me and does not want to pay me anymore. Can i have the title stamped with lien or encumbrance? Because i am afraid that she might advise the RD that they lost the title and can get a new one leaving me with nothing for my claim

If the loan is in writing and it clearly states that the property was mortgaged to you as collateral then you can have the loan contract annotated on the title. You should have the contract reviewed by a lawyer to be sure.

Depending on how your company views it, it could be a simple case of doing unauthorized work but you could still be sanctioned for it.

Hi, my question is about

Renewal of lease and here is the conditions.

"Upon the expiration of the Lease Period the LESSEE, with the conformity of the LESSORS may renew the same for a similar period subject to their terms and conditions"

does the lessee have the right to demand for a renewal of contract?

thanks in advance for the answers.

Art. 85. Meal periods. Subject to such regulations as the Secretary of Labor may prescribe, it shall be the duty of every employer to give his employees not less than sixty (60) minutes time-off for their regular meals.

kung ito ang nakalagay sa labor code bakit ang breaktime sa 8 hour work ay 30 min lang..

Tanong lang mga attorney

kung pinaayos ko ung computer ko sa technician tapos ung technician may nakitang mga scandals duon at pinagkalat niya. Makakasuhan ba ako? kahit hindi ko yung nagkalat?

help naman

Sorry. I meant pwede kasuhan yun Technician sa Anti-Voyeurism Act.

Pero in your part, pwede di ka makasuhan basta patunayan mo na di

ka nag pabaya na mapunta sa ibang tao ang mga scandals ninyo ng

partner mo. pero ito ay nakalat dahil sa kapapabayaan mo pwede ka

kasuhan din

Sir, let's say, my parents decided to sell the condominium unit that they rent out for investment. Is it under the law that they should first ask the tenant renting the place if they would be interested in buying the property or not before selling it to others? If so, should it be done in writing? Thanks in advance.

Tanong lang mga attorney

kung pinaayos ko ung computer ko sa technician tapos ung technician may nakitang mga scandals duon at pinagkalat niya. Makakasuhan ba ako? kahit hindi ko yung nagkalat?

help naman

Kung wala ka kinalaman sa pagkalat ng videos hinde ka pwede kasuhan. Pwede pa ikaw ang mag-file ng complaint kasi violation ng privacy mo ung pag access ng scandals na hinde naman connected sa pag-ayos ng computer.

Hi, my question is about

Renewal of lease and here is the conditions.

"Upon the expiration of the Lease Period the LESSEE, with the conformity of the LESSORS may renew the same for a similar period subject to their terms and conditions"

does the lessee have the right to demand for a renewal of contract?

thanks in advance for the answers.

The Lessee does not have the right to demand for a renewal because renewal requires the "conformity" of the Lessors. Renewal must be consensual and voluntary.