Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Sir, let's say, my parents decided to sell the condominium unit that they rent out for investment. Is it under the law that they should first ask the tenant renting the place if they would be interested in buying the property or not before selling it to others? If so, should it be done in writing? Thanks in advance.

There's no law requiring the condo owners that they should first ask the tenant renting the place if they would be interested in buying the property or not before selling it to others. Unless there is a provision in the lease contract of "right of first refusal" to the tenants.

How do you file a case against someone who lives in the province? Do I need to get a lawyer from that province? Or will a manila-based lawyer will do? Will there be a difference in legal fees?

The nature of the case you file will determine where you should file the complaint. It would be cheaper to hire a lawyer near the area where you file the case. A lawyer who has to travel a long distance to the court where you file your case will naturally charge you more.

Hello po sa mga lawyers dito...

Here is my probelem sana po may makatulong

Year 2006 merin po kaming customer (wholesaler po kami ng rtw) na nagsangla sa amin ng sasakyan bilang pambayad sa mga items na kinuha nya...until now di na nagpakita pa...problem is may contract between my mom at ung customer srating na gagamitin yung sasakyan bilang collateral at may deed of absolute sale din kaya lang iniwan sa law firm na pinagpirmahan nila...ngayon nagsara na yung law firm at di na rin malocate yung lawyer but we are thinking of selling the vehicle na kasi bulok na at baka delikado na sa daan...paano po gagawin namin,kasi yung owner ng sasakyan di na rin namin mahanap...ano po pwede gawin para mailipat yung name of owner ng sasakyan sa amin or sa pagbebentahan?pls help naman po...thanks in advance to whoever can help...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I need some advice. I found this template, I'm wondering if this can be use here in the Philippines. Thanks. happy.gif

For valuable consideration received, I grant to Xxxxxxxxxxx. ("Photographer") the absolute and irrevocable right and unrestricted permission concerning any photographs that he/she has taken or may take of me or in which I may be included with others, to use, reuse, publish, and republish the photographs in whole or in part, individually or in connection with other material, in any and all media now or hereafter known, including the internet, and for any purpose whatsoever, specifically including illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, and trade, without restriction as to alteration; and to use my name in connection with any use if he/she so chooses. I release and discharge Photographer from any and all claims and demands that may arise out of or in connection with the use of the photographs, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy. This authorization and release shall also inure to the benefit of the heirs, legal representatives, licensees, and assigns of Photographer, as well as the person(s) for whom he/she took the photographs. I am a legally competent adult and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read this document and fully understand its contents. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns. SIGNATURE_________________________________ NAME_______________________________________ ADDRESS (Line 1)_____________________________________________ ADDRESS (Line 2)_____________________________________________ DATE________________________________

WITNESS

ADDRESS (Line 1) ADDRESS (Line 2)

• 2 weeks later...

Good day to all counsels.

May question po ako regarding my clearance sa dating trabaho ko po.

I tendered my immediate resignation last may 16, 2014. And my boss and her boss approved my resignation. After 2 months, wala pa po akong clearance at sabi nila sakin, may mga accountabilities pa daw ako. Yung sinasabi nila is an issue almost a year ago and my ibang tao na po na nag assume ng position na yun. Hangang ngayon wala pa silang ginagawa kasi daw ngayon pa lang sila gumagawa ng mga list ng kelangan kong ayusin.

Tama po ba sila na i hold yung clearance ko at may ipagawa pa sakin kahit na hindi na ako connected sa company at wala na akon resources para ma resolve yung issue nila.

Thank you very much at sana matulungan nyo po ako.

I need advice po. Pwede po ba mag claim ang Mama ko sa Pag-ibig death claim ng namatay kong Papa kung nakalagay sa CENOMAR / Certificate of No Marriage may lumabas na twice nagpakasal ang papa ko at pangalawa kaming pamilya nya dahil kasal sya sa unang asawa pero naghiwalay sila kasi may third party namagitan sa kanila?

At kwento pa sakin, na hiwalay na sila ng 5 years ng una niyang asawa bago pinakasalan ng papa ko ang mama ko. Dahil daw sa may iba ng kinakasama ang dating asawa ng papa ko at may anak na rin sa iba kaya nakapag decide na pakasalan ang mama ko.

Ngayon dalawa kami ng kapatid kung bunga ng pagmamahalan nila and my father died last year kaya naman inaasikaso ng mama ko ang mga naiwan na properties and ang mga death benefits niya. Sa Pag-Ibig lang siya hiningan ng CENOMAR kaya ito lang ang nagkaproblema ang mama ko. Please help what to do.

I need advice po. Pwede po ba mag claim ang Mama ko sa Pag-ibig death claim ng namatay kong Papa kung nakalagay sa CENOMAR / Certificate of No Marriage may lumabas na twice nagpakasal ang papa ko at pangalawa kaming pamilya nya dahil kasal sya sa unang asawa pero naghiwalay sila kasi may third party namagitan sa kanila?

At kwento pa sakin, na hiwalay na sila ng 5 years ng una niyang asawa bago pinakasalan ng papa ko ang mama ko. Dahil daw sa may iba ng kinakasama ang dating asawa ng papa ko at may anak na rin sa iba kaya nakapag decide na pakasalan ang mama ko.

Ngayon dalawa kami ng kapatid kung bunga ng pagmamahalan nila and my father died last year kaya naman inaasikaso ng mama ko ang mga naiwan na properties and ang mga death benefits niya. Sa Pag-Ibig lang siya hiningan ng CENOMAR kaya ito lang ang nagkaproblema ang mama ko. Please help what to do.

nangyari sa amin ito eh...... hindi kami naka claim dahil hindi yung pangalan ni ermats ang nakalagay as beneficiary ni erpats.

what pagibig told us is to do a publication for a month, tapos balikan daw sila.

so we just let it go.

pati sa SSS ganun din nangyari sa amin.

Good day to all counsels.

May question po ako regarding my clearance sa dating trabaho ko po.

I tendered my immediate resignation last may 16, 2014. And my boss and her boss approved my resignation. After 2 months, wala pa po akong clearance at sabi nila sakin, may mga accountabilities pa daw ako. Yung sinasabi nila is an issue almost a year ago and my ibang tao na po na nag assume ng position na yun. Hangang ngayon wala pa silang ginagawa kasi daw ngayon pa lang sila gumagawa ng mga list ng kelangan kong ayusin.

Tama po ba sila na i hold yung clearance ko at may ipagawa pa sakin kahit na hindi na ako connected sa company at wala na akon resources para ma resolve yung issue nila.

Thank you very much at sana matulungan nyo po ako.

approval of resignation and clearances are two different items.

can you ask HR for your clearance route sheet? kung walang nakalagay dun na may accountabilities ka pa, then they dont have the right to hold your clearance and last pay.

pag pinagpilitan nila, but malinis ang clearance, consult mo ang DOLE.

it becomes a matter of credibility, if it becomes a he said-she said situation. Kung sino ang mas kapani-paniwala will prevail (in a civil case). Kung criminal case, mas mahirap para sa accuser pag ganun kasi "proof beyond reasonable doubt" ang kailangan. Just present your evidence (and witnesses kung meron) if ever it gets to court.

atty. how can I defend myself if and when the case is filed in court...is saying P.I. enough grounds to prosper in court even though it would come out as a he said-she said accusation?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Sir/Maam, ask ko po sana kung ano habol ko sa situation ko. meron kasing taong may utang sakin na almost 190,000 pesos. ngayon po wala na sya sa bahay na nire-rent nya na tinirahan nila ng more than 10yrs pati anak nya kasama nya. sabi sabi nasa probinsya na raw nagtago. unattended na mga cellphone number nya pati nga po facebook nila deactivated na rin. yung utang po nya inutang ko rin halos lahat yun. pwede ko po ba ito idemanda kaso di ko alam kung nasaan sya? thanks po.

Hello Sir/Maam, ask ko po sana kung ano habol ko sa situation ko. meron kasing taong may utang sakin na almost 190,000 pesos. ngayon po wala na sya sa bahay na nire-rent nya na tinirahan nila ng more than 10yrs pati anak nya kasama nya. sabi sabi nasa probinsya na raw nagtago. unattended na mga cellphone number nya pati nga po facebook nila deactivated na rin. yung utang po nya inutang ko rin halos lahat yun. pwede ko po ba ito idemanda kaso di ko alam kung nasaan sya? thanks po.

No.

Get more evidence. Proof of cash loan too.

Good evening,

Last Thursday while in an ops meeting, I was insulted/embarrassed by my manager. Because of what he said, I retaliated to him by saying: "You say that to me again, and I'm gonna file a case vs you...". At pagkatapos nun binawian nya ako ng: "Let's see... you're on PIP (performance improvement plan), right? You'll be out by September!

I have never been insulted/degraded/embarrassed by a direct supervisor in my whole entire career in the BPO industry (12 years!!!). To think that I am undergoing an improvement plan under him. How the hell am I gonna be "motivated" in passing such, when your boss would seem to be just there not to help out and instead speed up the process of kicking me out.

What's the best way to deal with this? I have witnesses (a lot) during the said "clash", including our BHR. Ovbiously, I dont think I can ever work properly, at ayokong palampasin to...

Thanks in advance!!!!

Good evening,

Last Thursday while in an ops meeting, I was insulted/embarrassed by my manager. Because of what he said, I retaliated to him by saying: "You say that to me again, and I'm gonna file a case vs you...". At pagkatapos nun binawian nya ako ng: "Let's see... you're on PIP (performance improvement plan), right? You'll be out by September!

I have never been insulted/degraded/embarrassed by a direct supervisor in my whole entire career in the BPO industry (12 years!!!). To think that I am undergoing an improvement plan under him. How the hell am I gonna be "motivated" in passing such, when your boss would seem to be just there not to help out and instead speed up the process of kicking me out.

What's the best way to deal with this? I have witnesses (a lot) during the said "clash", including our BHR. Ovbiously, I dont think I can ever work properly, at ayokong palampasin to...

Thanks in advance!!!!

you are on PIP, and its under him.

definitely hindi ka mananalo dahil may grounds sya to terminate your employment because of your performance.

if you can afford it, i think its better to resign.

imho.....

di ka mananalo sa manager, specially if there are performance grounds against you.

ngayon if you want to stay on, you have to really show performance improvements na documented..... pag tatangalin ka nung manager, show the documents to his superior and to HR.

Edited by Google