Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Oo nga naman ..... mag-EB na ulit tayo guys!

Pwede ba sa Decades, Makati? ...... may unfinished business kasi ako dun eh  :D ..... paging Freelicker ...... panyero, totoo ba yung nabalitaan ko about a girl who took it all off daw recently?  :evil:

Aba pag ganitong eb usapan, sama ako ;) hehehehe

Kelan ba ito mga Panyero? (Kala mo lawyer din eh :lol: )

Edited by jerzz

Hi Guys, can you help me on this! I'm using a Norton AntiVirus 2003. Whenever I'm using the Internet, the Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect showed up everytime and then a window will show some files in the Windows folder have been repaired successfully. Here are the following files with virus that's showing up: instit.bat, scrsvr.exe, alevir.exe, brasil.pif and some more. How can I get rid of this? Many Thanks.

Mga kapatid sa noblest profession kuno hehe ganda naman ng ginagawa nyo for our manyakis brothers and sisters by giving them gratis legal opinions!!! Worthy of commendation tsong

I will write Mr Chief Justice to visit this site para mabigyan ng recognition ang site na ito :D

Anyway, sama ko sa eb nyo mga tsong and ill try to give my ten cents worth of advice din kung may mga madaling queries dyan hehehe

Guest ginny

wanef.. libreng consultation sa lawyers? bago yun ah.. hehehe :lol:

I have a Q though, is evidence needed to claim for moral and exemplary damages? Pls give examples. Thanks.

Mr. Butsoy,

Regarding Gun ownership... what caliber of Gun can a civillian own? would it be difficult nowadays to get a Permit to Carry Outside of Residence?

Thanks. :peace:

If you need help with purchasing guns and licensing including permit to carry, I might be of service to you. I know some people...

Juan N Only,

I need a gun for home protection, dami na malalakas ang loob d2 sa lugar namin and I have a family to protect. Magkano ba damage for a 9MM and license to own? Wala akong work ngayon, can I still own a gun kahit ala ako sa workforce?

TY Pre, PM me na lang.

My questions;

Hello there,

–I’m an American citizen (born in San Francisco / 26 y/o) and planning on purchasing, (owning a property in Manila) how much sg. ft. am I allowed?

--What ( How much) is the penalty if I go over the limit?

I’m really appreciated whatever information you can provide. BTW, I’m paying my tax in Manila (property tax) yearly.

Thanks.

My questions;

Hello there,

–I’m an American citizen (born in San Francisco / 26 y/o) and planning on purchasing, (owning a property in Manila) how much sg. ft. am I allowed?

--What ( How much) is the penalty if I go over the limit?

I’m really appreciated whatever information you can provide. BTW, I’m paying my tax in Manila (property tax) yearly.

Thanks.

As an American citizen, I would have to know how you acquired it. If you were naturalized, you can still own real estate. It is not a matter of square feet but sq. meters. It is a substantial amount not limited to a house a lot.

But since you are born in SFO, where I am right now for the next 24 hours, were your parents still Filipinos at the time of your birth? If so, you can play for the PBA (just kidding). If they were, you can qualify for recognition as a natural born filipino citizen. The Constitution provides that any person whom at the time of their birth regardless of where they were born has a father or mother that is a filipino citizen, that person is considered a filipino citizen. It is a lengthy process with the DOJ but if you get it, you may own up to 5 hectares just like all of us whose parents decided not to migrant to the U.S.

There is no penalty or fine of owning more than what is allowed. You will just be forced to sell it.

Hope that helps.

<_<

Mr. Butsoy,

Regarding Gun ownership... what caliber of Gun can a civillian own? would it be difficult nowadays to get a Permit to Carry Outside of Residence?

Thanks. :peace:

If you need help with purchasing guns and licensing including permit to carry, I might be of service to you. I know some people...

Juan N Only,

I need a gun for home protection, dami na malalakas ang loob d2 sa lugar namin and I have a family to protect. Magkano ba damage for a 9MM and license to own? Wala akong work ngayon, can I still own a gun kahit ala ako sa workforce?

TY Pre, PM me na lang.

When you buy a gun, the store where you bought if from will usually process the license for you. Just get a NBI clearance and Police clearance before you buy to expedite the process.

Better do it this year, elections are coming up and the gun ban usually starts around February.

:(

just a little Q?

Does anybody knew about intellectual property rights???How can I prove somebody is stealing my ideas and sue him.

Example: I compose a song and then a well-known personality claimed he composed that song, can I sue him/her? I have nothing but the original lyrics and tune of the song.Walang kalaban-laban ano???

thanks guys...