The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

siyempre, da best yung sa paseo uno sa mandarin.

pero for the budget conscious, pwede na yung sa china town's best. 395+ lang.

at 395 for chinatown, one wouldnt help but think of adding a little more and going to shang (if one has a privilege card). if he has money to splurge or if he has been saving for it, what's the 100-200 peso difference?

Chinatown buffet is one of the best for P370.00 per head, Mongolian Grill sa Mile Long in makati wala na they closed a few months ago, Sweet Inspirations sa Katipunan ok at Kublai's sa Podium and their branch sa Katipunan fronting Miriam College.

Anybody here knows where Mongolian Grill transferred. I have a balikbayan

friend who is craving for Mongolian Grill since we eat there everytime he

goes here.

Thanks.

Anybody here knows where Mongolian Grill transferred. I have a balikbayan

friend who is craving for Mongolian Grill since we eat there everytime he

goes here.

Thanks.

Hmm, there's a Mongolian Grill in Glorietta-4 Foodcourt.

Also one along Eastwood Walk.

what kind of beef do they serve? for tsing tao, go to justic enterprises dasmarinas street in binondo beside s.o.s. they are wholesaler of tsing tao

Just go for the tenderloin strips.....

There's pasta, salad, meat main dish, chicken main dish and fish main dish...eat all you can deserts.

In the grillery...tenderloin, sausage, chicken, porkloin, ham, cuttlefish, veggies.

Tsing Tao beer huh...cool, ill pass by one of these days.

Its 460 na pala, i just go down when im hungry and im tamad to cook when im sleeping in my dad's flat....its beside teak bar and via mare.

where's Todai?, i've heard about it but don't remember where?

The Todai I know is a Japanese all-you-can-eat Buffet chain of restos in the US.

I remember eating there when I was in LA a couple of years ago.

I don't know kung meron todits sa Pinas nun.

was scheduled for saisaki padre faura last night but ended up in fishing village last night and regretted the decision very much. the buffet has really, really deteriorated. peking duck was dry and evidently leftover from lunch, notwithstanding that this was their main attraction. as if it didnt look dry, they didnt even bother to reheat it. there were 5 pieces of only tausi fish fillet on the chafing dish. i tried it and it was too salty. their lemon chicken was dry from prolonged heating. aside from the service, the spinach seafood soup and birthday noodle were good. the shrimps they used for salt and pepper were very small. i had very high expectations for the place before and was amazed at what a period of one year can do for the place. its present rating---5. better spend your PHP400 elsewhere

My List...

1. Paseo Uno - nice tempura, nice everything. snob appeal.

2. Heritage Hotel - large prawns, juicy crab, plus one of the best suckling pig ever, comparable to the expensive restaurants in HK. sarap!!

3. Mactan Shangrila - is it the food or am I just hungry after swimming for a few hrs?

4. Edsa Shangrila - been serving more ordinary items like sweet & sour pork lately. Usually i skip the more common items

5. Alba's - food selection not that plenty but I love the food

My List...

1. Paseo Uno - nice tempura, nice everything. snob appeal.

2. Heritage Hotel - large prawns, juicy crab, plus one of the best suckling pig ever, comparable to the expensive restaurants in HK. sarap!!

3. Mactan Shangrila - is it the food or am I just hungry after swimming for a few hrs?

4. Edsa Shangrila - been serving more ordinary items like sweet & sour pork lately. Usually i skip the more common items

5. Alba's - food selection not that plenty but I love the food

if you like better tempura, go to mla pen.

just came from heritage this sunday. YES, the suckling pig is definitely good. so is the roast duck. they don't scrimp on the prawns. just went there this sunday. they have this singaporean festival. in addition to the regular fare, they have chicken pandan, chili crabs, prok and chicken bbq satay, cuury lamb, hainanese chicken and desserts. all for PHP 822 net. beware of the chili sauce that comes with the chicken pandan, its really HOT!!! the coffee there is also good.