The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

STOP THE PRESS!!! the ULTIMATE buffet is here. i tried hyatt manila market grill earlier and its a 9.5. almost everything is served HOT OFF THE GRILL. fresh oyters galore!!! a teriyaki and tempura station, a teppanyaki bar. freshly baked pizza, freshly cooked pasta. a crepe bar, in-house ice cream that is not that sweet, freshly grilled lamb chops and beef, roast duck and roast crispy pork comparable to hongkong, great whole shrimp siomai. what can you ask for?

before getting very high hopes, price is P1,000 per person. drinks are around 150 250. plus 10%service charge and taxes

my friend, better lower your sodium intake with so much meat and not go into the dilemna most protein stuffers face... prostatitis.

My friend,Thank you for your concern,but I am not on Atkins,According to dietician Sonirose Orbeta,It makes you lose weight but beyond 60 days,it destroys your kidneys.But for those on Atkins,My friend ate one half kilo of meat there. :sick: Sent you a PM

Guest batabatuta

Could somebody pls. organize a buffet EB na kasi this thread is making me so gutom to the max <_< most esp. the Hyatt Manila part....hmmm I should hypnotize my boss to make libre libre me to this place baka naman pwede kayong makakuha ng discount hmmm :boo:

Edited by batabatuta

dun sa blossoms resto sarap pork liempo with bagoong rice..try nyo rin chicken curry rice toppings... sarap! also catanduanes midtown cofee shop, k din pancit canton and lomi...by the way both this resto is located in virac, catanduanes.. thats in bicol... tingnan niyo na lang sa mapa mga para!

Paseo Uno for me :)

Wide selection of food: soup, salad, sashimi, grilled food, desserts, etc.

From my experience, food selection there is better during dinner :D

And if you plan to go there, don't forget to bring a discount card. P1 K plus kasi damage per person, but with a discount card, a person gets to eat for free. (Pag 2 lng kayo, parang 50% off, hehe) Borrow a discount card from anyone you know, the card is transferable. :)

Paseo Uno for me :)

From my experience, food selection there is better during dinner :D

And if you plan to go there, don't forget to bring a discount card. P1 K plus kasi damage per person, but with a discount card, a person gets to eat for free. (Pag 2 lng kayo, parang 50% off, hehe) Borrow a discount card from anyone you know, the card is transferable. :)

Paseo Uno for me  :)

From my experience, food selection there is better during dinner  :D

And if you plan to go there,  don't forget to bring a discount card.  P1 K plus kasi damage per person, but with a discount card, a person gets to eat for free.  (Pag 2 lng kayo, parang 50% off, hehe)  Borrow a discount card from anyone you know, the card is transferable.  :)

the food is quite ok but paseo nowadays seems like a factory or the stock market floor for food.

i've always been partial to hotel buffets. so far, nielsen's at the manila pen has the best roast prime rib i've tasted, and their buffet selections change depending on the day. i always make it a point to go when it is seafood-themed.. all the shrimp, crab claws, rock lobster and fresh oysters you can eat.

but for those who aren't willing to splurge, there's always chinatown's best along banaue.

i've always been partial to hotel buffets.  so far, nielsen's at the manila pen has the best roast prime rib i've tasted, and their buffet selections change depending on the day.  i always make it a point to go when it is seafood-themed.. all the shrimp, crab claws, rock lobster and fresh oysters you can eat.

but for those who aren't willing to splurge, there's always chinatown's best along banaue.

just went there a couple of weeks ago and the ribs were hard and overdone. hope it doesnt happen again. fridays and saturdays are seafood nights. the oysters go well with the cocktail sauce, the rock lobsters with the wasabi dip and the shrimp with the vinegar dip.

just went there a couple of weeks ago and the ribs were hard and overdone. hope it doesnt happen again.  fridays and saturdays are seafood nights.  the oysters go well with the cocktail sauce, the rock lobsters with the wasabi dip and the shrimp with the vinegar dip.

i experienced that, too. it usually happens when there are a lot of people, and they run out of the good prime rib. the last one they bring out is the one that's dry and nowhere near as tender.

and yes, those oysters go very well with the cocktail sauce.