The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

just came from cebu, they have buffets ranging from 110-140 pesos.

the places we visited were:

tongs grill- lots of flies, food not very good, took waiter 5 minutes for the menu, half of the items on the menu were not available

a buffet beisde chibug - good food with variety, you see a couple of waitresses swinging flies away from the food

any of you guys tried brazil brazil at the rockwell...buffet on barbeques and salad for Php 350.00- great assorted grilled meats, beef brisket, sausage, chicken legs, porkloin, sweet ham, roast beef....plus asstd salads

Brazil Brazil is quite good, but the price range after bottomless drinks and tax would be around 600++ per head, but its worth it for all the meat :)

I would reccomend it

Kidyot!!!!

I usually go there with my team from Etel so we really frequent the place.....

Buffet EB...... yup PWEDE!!!!!

Also as a side note and not really sure if its posted but in eastwood there are a couple of restaurants so far that offer a breakfast buffet, admittedly its more focosed on the people working in call centers, the 2 restaurants are:

Something fishy - your standard filipino dishes and bottomless drinks for 120 (they even have pancit malabon)

Macau - mostly its pork siomai, sharksfin siomai, beef fried rice, stewed (or braised i think) pork (too much of the stuff will trully clog your arteries) assorted pansit and lumpia. for 125 with bottomless drinks...

not bad for breakfast after a hard days work... or for a morning start :P

Brazil Brazil is quite good, but the price range after bottomless drinks and tax would be around 600++ per head, but its worth it for all the meat :)

I would reccomend it

Kidyot!!!!

I usually go there with my team from Etel so we really frequent the place.....

Buffet EB...... yup PWEDE!!!!!

Also as a side note and not really sure if its posted but in eastwood there are a couple of restaurants so far that offer a breakfast buffet, admittedly its more focosed on the people working in call centers, the 2 restaurants are:

Something fishy -  your standard filipino dishes and bottomless drinks for 120 (they even have pancit malabon)

Macau - mostly its pork siomai, sharksfin siomai, beef fried rice, stewed (or braised i think) pork (too much of the stuff will trully clog your arteries) assorted pansit and lumpia. for 125 with bottomless drinks...

not bad for breakfast after a hard days work... or for a morning start :P

hhhmmm... nung nagsomething fishy kmi last week, wasn't able to notice na bukas ung Macau... when pa nagstart un? wat time sila nagoopen? tnx

good news.

the chocolate buffet at the manila peninsula is extended up to december of this year, fridays and saturdays, 8:30 pm - 12:30 am.

eat to your heart's desire!!!

i heard about this! for those who hasnt tried, try it at least once.

it may sound pricey at around P650 or so but if u think the kind

of choco they offer, its worth it na din.

ano... eb na tayo!!!