The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

guys. kewl down pls.

share na lang your suggested places for a nice and sulit buffet thats a good deal ...

:)

Uyyyy, peacemaker ka pala. :D

Sige, share ako ng isa pa.

Last Saturday, may nakita akong nice and very cheap eat-all-you-can buffet place.

Buffet is only P100 per head. All in na iyon.

The place is called Nacho-Fast sa Fort. Sa likod ng Shell and Jollibee.

You can eat all you can of Nachos, Tacos, Chicken Wings, Wraps, etc.

Kaso, the only drawback is that dehin araw-araw ito. And dehin all the time.

Mon to Thurs lang, and only from 6pm to 8pm lang.

Kaya bitin iyung window. Atsaka, dinadayo daw talaga ng students from the Bonifaico school sa tabi niya. As in siksikan daw.

(OT: By the way, bakit kaya ang gaganda ng mga girls na naka-uniform? I swear, the entire time I was there, all the girls I saw were so pretty and cute :blush: )

So since Saturday ako nanduon, dehin ako naka-buffet. Nag-order lang ako. Masarap nga talaga duon. And for only P100, sulit siya. :)

Speaking about Cabalen ,I just treated some of my staff to the Merienda buffet at 75 pesos and while it wasnt great,it wasnt bad either Arroz caldo,Dinuguan,Pospas,Pancit Palabok,Pichipichi,Tokwat Baboy,Ukoy and Halohalo.Defenitely a better value then a fastfood meal, It is a good value,Personally one of the underrated but good buffets is that the Richmonde hotel at 620 pesos,cheaper then the five star hotels but 5 star level food :) oysters,sushi, sashimi,roast beef,pasta station,mongolian barbeque,great lamb and desserts :D

guys..i don't know if you.ve tried the "eat all you can" of Kamay Kainan, it's a new place (not really new) somewhere in the greenhills area, i'm not sure if the street is annapolis yata almost in the corner of ortigas (infront of the shell station) parng cabalen ang price dami native food. And try to go there at night they usually have fresh oysters ( para sa mga mahihilig like me YUmmy)

Tip: Be there earlier so you can avoid the long line. Happy Eating! :D

guys..i don't know if you.ve tried the "eat all you can" of Kamay Kainan, it's a new place (not really new) somewhere in the greenhills area, i'm not sure if the street is annapolis yata almost in the corner of ortigas (infront of the shell station) parng cabalen ang price dami native food. And try to go there at night they usually have fresh oysters ( para sa mga mahihilig like me YUmmy)

Tip: Be there earlier so you can avoid the long line. Happy Eating! :D

Hmm, I've tried Kamay Kainan sa QC and sa Food Court ng SM.

Ok naman siya.

Didn't know that they had buffets though.

Hehehe....

now where's your sense of humor? there was no offense meant in that statement but if you took it that way, i'd like to state it clear that it was intended with the most jovial sense.

i do have a sense of humor but if that's your kind of humor well.......

ok, on withe food discussions

Ok here's something for MTC peeps in the Los Angeles - Glendale - Burbank Area, check out QQ at the corner of Central and Arden in Glendale (near the Central 134 freeway on/off ramp) They serve a buffet of Chinese, Korean, Japanese, some Filipino foods too, Fruits, pizza, Salads, freaking good seafood and the best salt and pepper Froglegs ever, many Froglegs haters change their minds after trying the froglegs here....

...many prefer eating here than Newtown Buffet and Hometown Buffet (Burbank)...

...that's it for now.

dad's pa din da best! mura kasi chaka ang daming food...

id avoid megamall branch. tried it there and the food was dry due to prolonged time in food warmer. id rather go to west avenue and malate branch where there are more people and food is quickly consumed thus more fresh.

today my tita treated me to buffet chinese lunch somwer in downtown houston.

for 5.95 plus tax there was a whole lotta food but medyo dry kse konti lang yun food na may sauce.

msarap their green beans and brocolli as well as their lemon chicken. and the red jello was yum :P

today my tita treated me to buffet chinese lunch somwer in downtown houston.

for 5.95 plus tax there was a whole lotta food but medyo dry kse konti lang yun food na may sauce.

msarap their green beans and brocolli as well as their lemon chicken. and the red jello was yum :P

Hmm, about P400++ for the buffet?

Not bad. :)

Masarap ba food?