Guest simply_miss

VentureMaker - I am.... but only as a sideline....

But I know people whom I've worked with.... :)

TheGeneral - I will email or fax the details of the bazaar :)

Hi there if you need tarpolene printing (10 ft. tarps or more for billboards), backlits, murals, stickers (indoor/outdoor/ for buses, vans and other automobiles), pvc cards, signage requirements and silkscreen and embroidery services at competitive prices. PM me for details.

im just looking for P.O.S. printer. we already have the software

I see, I can supply you with EPSON dot matrix or thermal printers. I would definitely recommend that you go with the major players (such as Epson) when it comes to POS equipment since local support is available. Please PM me your requirements and contact info if you still need this.

ANYBODY HERE DO DIRECT MARKETING BUSINESS?

OR MAYBE LIST RENTALS OF NAMES AND OR CONTACTS FOR DIRECT MARKETING..

PLEASE PM ME YOUR CP# SO THAT WE COULD START DOING BUSINESS TOGETHER, WE OFFERS 50% COMMISSION...YOU DO THE TALKING AND I DO ALL THE WORKING...

5 PESOS PER NAME INCLUDES: (NEGOTIABLE)

FULL_NAME

COMPLATE ADDRESS (RESIDENTIAL AND BUSINESS ADDRESS)

10 PESOS PER NAME INCLUDES: (NEGOTIABLE)

PHONE NUMBER

FULL_NAME

COMPLATE ADDRESS (RESIDENTIAL AND BUSINESS ADDRESS)

ALSO WE ACCEPT ORDERS FOR DIFFERENT INDUSTRY...

5000 NAMES MINIMUM ORDER...

PLEASE DO PM ME OR REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE IF YOUR INTERESTED..

This thread is very informative and useful. I hope to do business with you guys. btw, IM INTO FINANCIAL PLANNING, INVESTMENTS, REAL ESTATE, MUTUAL FUNDS, HEALTHCARE, INSURANCE. Free consultations. Free presentations. Just PM me if you have any concerns or you can reply to my post. Im also in the "mutual funds" and "insurance" threads so u can catch me there. Have a great day!

i'm looking for someone who could supply me with gilette products... all of them, i'll buy by the bulk.,

btw eartlykwen, what business are you engage in?

I'm selling lead names or lead contact for people do direct marketing..

like for example...

you have a certain target of people that you want to sell your products..

like books or cars..

i have a list of contacts or name from all over the countries that buys car and books etc...

you can try email me at earthlyken@gmail.com

so that we could satrt making money..hehe :thumbsupsmiley:

and the good thing here is i do offer 50% commision, so if you sell the list for 10,000

we split it in the middle..50% 50%

you make all the talking and i'll do all the work..that simple..no capital need for you..

Hello! I have a foodcart for rent. just in case you will be needing a foodcart for children's party or any party or event in that matter, just get in touch with me. You can send your messages to email address parrot_vivian@yahoo.com or thru manilatonight. Thanks! :)

(NOTE: NO POSTING OF NUMBERS FOLLOW BOARD RULES.)

Edited by in_style

if you where given the time and money...are you gonna grab a chance on business....

"the gretest enemy of havin a great lif is havin a good life"

im in the business of alternative distribution...focuses on leadership search and business development.

we are PREQUALIFYING people for EXPANSION in different location.... we are LOOKING for business PARTNER not investor.

pm me for more info

PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT EVEN THREADS SUCH AS THIS

IS NOT EXEMPTED FROM THE 'NO-POSTING-OF CONTACT INFO'

RULE.

FOLLOW BOARD RULES.  THANK YOU.

YES IT IS SO. BUT THERE ARE CASES THAT THE POSTING CAN BE SUBJECT TO THE DISCRETION OF THE MODERATORS. I ALREADY DISCUSSED THIS WITH ONE MODERATOR. MAYBE WE CAN POST OUR NUMBERS FOR JUST A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. IT SAVES TIME FOR US. IMAGINE SENDING PMS TO MORE THAN 10 CONTACTS I NEED TO DO BUSINESS WITH AT A GIVEN TIME? THIS IS NOT YOUR USUAL TEENY-BOP THREAD. HERE, WE DO BUSINESS. AND GOOD BUSINESS DEPENDS ON FAST COMMUNICATION AND RESPONSE WHICH YOUR PM FUNCTION CAN NEVER PROVIDE. MORESO, IT SLOWS US DOWN. I ALREADY CLOSED MORE THAN HALF A MILION PESOS OF TRANSACTIONS EMANATING FROM THIS THREAD IN JUST A MONTH...ALL BECAUSE THE MTC MEMBER SUPPLIERS WERE ABLE TO CONTACT ME THROUGH THE NUMBERS I POSTED. PEOPLE VISIT ME IN MY OFFICE BECAUSE I HAVE POSTED MY CONTACT DETAILS. WE CLOSED DEALS IN MY OFFICE BECAUSE THEY IMMEDIATELY KNOW WHERE I AM. EVEN BIZMAN VISITS ME IN MY OFFICE BECAUSE WE DO BUSINESS. PEOPLE HERE ARE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH AND KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED.

PLEASE GIVE IT A THOUGHT.

Edited by TheGeneral

Hi...we are a farmer's community raising free-range chicken (SASS0 and native chicken).

Our chickens are raised in the old traditional way on family farms. This is different from the mass-produced chicken you'll find in grocery stores which are raised in extremely cramped quarters where they can barely move. That creates stress in the commercial chickens that can lead to disease (driving, in part, their need for extensive antibiotics) and "stunted" meat devoid of taste and total health value (driving the need for chemicals that create an artificial moisture in the meat).

These organic chickens, though, have plenty of room to roam and eat their entirely natural diets and grow and live free of stress. This makes all the difference in the world in terms of their health and taste value to you.

Another crucial reason this free-ranged organic chicken is an exceptional source of protein in your diet is because it is free of antibiotics. Over half of the antibiotics fed to mass-produced farm animals including chickens are identical to the ones administered to humans. As has been well publicized in the media, overuse of such antibiotics can lead to strains of bacteria resistance to the antibiotic, opening doors wider to the potential for human disease.

We sell by order and accept bulk orders (with big discount) and deliver within Metro Manila.

For other information pls pm me.

Guaranteed best for CHICKEN INASAL, CHICKEN BINAKOL, TINOLA and other delicious Filipino Chicken dishes.