Anyone who knows where can i buy at wholesale prepaid celfone cards?

Syempre yung bigger discounts ha katulad ng inoofer ng mga telecom giants? or baka meron dyan mga employees from smart or globe who can help me get prepaid cards in wholesale price....

Please PM me na lng the details.... Thanks....

i especialize in events management.

right now, i do jobs on a per project basis.

my background is mainstream broadcast work.

for any query, feel free to pm me.

thanks.

Hi In Style,

do you do christmas parties?

what's the biggest group you've handled and when?

do you have contacts with celebrities, like if we would like to invite a band for example?

our company needs to start making arrangements this month and August for this

year's christmas party.

pls pm me for details.

thanks,

Master G

Hi, guys.

Looking for realtors with listings for condos (brand-new) at The Fort, Eastwood City, in the Makati CBD, and Ortigas. 1-2 bedrooms, furnished/unfurnished, w/ or w/o parking slot. Want to know about costs, payment options, taxes, renting it out, resale, etc. Would also appreciate links to Philippine builders/developers' sites. Possible investment for disposable income.

Thanks a bunch. Have a great weekend!!

Edited by Podweed
I need one PR Agency who will handle press releases for a major brand in the IT network industry. Service required is for the PR Agency to push press releases in major broadsheets WITHOUT PRINT-AD placement. PM me ASAP. This is an urgent requirement. Edited by Macy

My budget of P100,000 for jackets has just been approved. I dropped my jacket supplier for obvious reasons.

I need a windbreaker jacket supplier NOW. Budget 650/each with two (2) logo embroidery, one in front and one at the back below the collar line. Hood must be concealed, probably with a zipper. Quantity: 150pcs

Supplier must be willing to accept a win-win situation for both the supplier and ME.

Call me now at:

**I already removed my contact details in adherence to MTC rules. :)

Edited by TheGeneral

I would like to inform you guys that our IT Group(we are free lance- programmer group) is having a small business for Software development like POS, Inventory System, Accounting, banking, Web Development.

Pls Contact me at 0915****** or email/PM me at jeff_jarin@yahoo.com

No posting of contact numbers pls.

Edited by Wyld

Sino my kakilala or my alam na suppliers ng mga tinda sa divisoria mall(cheap lighters, knife, paste etc..)? contact me pls. Im planning to distribute such items sa Sorsogon province and if successful sa bicol reqion. -0918********

No posting of contact numbers pls.

Edited by Wyld
Sino my kakilala or my alam na suppliers ng mga tinda sa divisoria mall(cheap lighters, knife, paste etc..)? contact me pls. Im planning to distribute such items sa Sorsogon province and if successful sa bicol reqion. -0918 *****

for school supplies, i know someone who can provide. just a suggestion, why don't you just go straight to divisoria and get it at wholesale? get from legit wholesalers and not from the bangketa vendors. dami doon sa me vicinity ng divisoria mall. :)

Mod Note - Edited out contact number in quoted post...

You know the rules guys :)

Edited by Wyld
Guest simply_miss

For those who are interested to join a Bazaar...

We will be having an early Christmas Bazaar on November 12 and 13 at the Makati Sports Club.

Any kind of goods can be sold except bbq's.

PM me if you are interested.. there are only few slots plus discount will be given to the early participants

:)

For those who are interested to join a Bazaar...

We will be having an early Christmas Bazaar on November 12 and 13 at the Makati Sports Club.

Any kind of goods  can be sold except bbq's.

PM me if you are interested.. there are only few slots plus discount will be given to the early participants

:)

how much for the slot? what's the set-up? booth? stall? or just plain tables?

i need the following:

hi-end fabric windbreaker jacket w/ embroidered logo

150-170 pcs

budget: Php650.00 /pc

ceramic mug (white) w/ 2-color, one-side logo print, w/box

300-500 pcs

budget Php35.00 /pc

2.5ft x 6.5ft roll-up banner stand w/ carrying case

9 pcs

budget: Php1,600.00 /pc

** To all suppliers interested, PM me for details.