I am after some printed mugs (coffee mugs). I have a design that I would like to know how much would it cost for this service.

Thank you.

hello :)

i have here some samples na nagawa ko na. price depende kung gaano karami.

heres a sample

http://www.geocities.com/marilen_mtcpp/my_pangetz_mug.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/marilen_mtcpp/small_mug2.jpg

pm ko na lang sa iyo yung ibang samples. thank you!

Edited by marilen

guys,

i need samples of ballpens and mousepad... 700 pcs each

also thumb drives... 75 pcs

all items with logo prints. this is an urgent requirement.

send your samples with prices to the address below:

BONUS: you get to see my lovely assistant :D

mod note - sorry no posting of numbers please use pm function instead

Edited by poknat

Hi, we do PVC ID card printing for companies, biometric (fingerprint scanner) and we can also do customized HRIS and related software tools/web dev.

Just send me PM or text 0927******* thanks

Edited by poknat

We can also do computerized embroidery of patterns/patches for uniforms/T-shirts/caps/any textile. And any uniform sewing needs.

Just send me a PM or text 0927*******

Edited by poknat

Hey, guys and gals! If you happen to need a venue for your parties or get togethers, just let me know. I make reservations for Playdium. It is a really nice place in E. Rodriguez. They have bowling, billiards and a bar. If you are interested, just get in touch for more details. You can even contact me through cel number 0919-*******. :)

Edited by poknat

hi fm!

suggestion: cook up an mtc event ( make sure it involves some degree of nudity,naughtiness or some similar

sexual theme ) and invite everyone to it.

Hey, guys and gals! If you happen to need a venue for your parties or get togethers, just let me know. I make reservations for Playdium. It is a really nice place in E. Rodriguez. They have bowling, billiards and a bar. If you are interested, just get in touch for more details. You can even contact me through cel number 0919-*******.   :)

mod note -just edited quoted post

Edited by poknat

The future of money? It's Zappening! GreenZap is your online spending and sending account.

With GreenZap, you can do just about anything with money, online. GreenZap can be used to purchase goods on eBay®, Yahoo Auctions®, or any number of other consumer-driven sales sites. GreenZap can also be used to electronically zap green to a friend, or have green zapped to you.

Click to Register and get $25 free -- no ifs,ands or buts!

Hi again! If you are looking for a venue for your get togethers or parties or just gimik with your group, just let me know. I do the booking for PLAYDIUM. It is a nice place with bar, bowling and billiards. I also would just like to correct my previous posting....sorry for the confusion but it is actually located in Araneta Avenue. For the rates and other details, just get in touch with me. You can also contact me through cel number 0919*******. Thanks! :)

Edited by poknat

Dear Reader,

It is here at last -- Rev'lation International, Inc., a company that can address and deliver the beauty needs, at affordable prices, of all individuals who deserve nothing less.

Highlighted by products from renowned cosmetics and skin care expert Fanny Serrano, our products have been carefully chosen and scrutinized to ensure that quality is maintained. We are certain that the presentation you are about to see can and will provide an explicit description and illustration of our high-quality and value-priced products.

To some of you who are "tired of looking for a better networking and direct selling company", we do not just offer you a powerful earning opportunity, but more importantly, a permanent home.

To those who are new in direct marketing, we are not just offering a part-time job but "a lifetime career" and boundless earning opportunity.

If you think this all sounds unbelievable, you are invited to come to Rev'lation and try out our test products. Come to our showroom at the 22nd Floor, Raffles Corporate Center, F. Ortigas Jr. Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605 everyday from 10am until 10pm (execepting Sunday). Our experts will be delighted to introduce the business to you. If your time is limited, just call or send a text message to the contact number below and our representative will call you at your convenience.

Contact Numbers:

ELI PABLO

Email: elijrpablo@yahoo.com

*Kindly indicate subject as: Rev’lation

Sincerely,

ELI PABLO

Rev'lation Franchise Mgr.

http://www.revlation-directsales.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPENSATION PROGRAM:

1.) Direct Selling - Earn up to 50% discount on all products in product catalog.

2.) Enjoy Php 300 for every product pack sold by your direct sponsor.

3.) Overriding rebates from sales of product pack. (Using match-up model with 5 steps cycle plan.)

Match-up Bonus ... Php 1,000.00

Maximum Pay-out ... 12 Match Sales/day

Every 5th step Match Sales

Product Rebate Cert ... Php 1,000.00

Maximum Income per Day ... Php 12,000.00

4.) Rebates from product sales (using Multi-Level System)

Get 5% commission on your 1st level and 2% up to 5th level.

Php 1,000.00 monthly maintenance for personal sales.

Roll-up Compress Applies.

Leadership Bonus - Php 100.00 for every direct Sponsor Match-up Bonus maximum of 4 match a day.

For those Product Consultants (under Free Registration) will still enjoy up to 25% discount on products. Automatic promotion as FM once the required sales is met.

Franchise Manager Rebate - earn rebate of 10% from total group net sales Product Consultant.

Rev'lation Beauty Center - Be a distribution center operator and get additional service fee (SF) from the total net sales of your service center.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" These are just the preview of our initial offering to all independent Franchise Managers and Product Consultant. There are more to come... just start building your network and spread out the good NEWS!!! "

Edited by poknat

walang lokohan dito. magsesearch ka lang sa google, eh magkakapera ka pa. wala kang babayaran dito, dont worry. kelangan mo lang eh meron kang Stormpay account. Signup for FREE Stormpay account! No credit card required

ok, eto ngayon kung paano ka kikita sa pagsesearch sa google. bawat search mo sa google, eh mageearn ka ng $0.02. per search yan ha. tapos allowed kang magsearch ng upto 40 times a day. so sa isang araw pwede kang magearn ng 40 x $0.02 = $0.80. sa isang buwan, $0.80 x 30 = $24.

$24 lang?! mga 1200+ pesos lang yun di ba, at least nagkapera ka ng wala ka namang binabayaran or nilalabas na pera. ang dali di ba?!

eto pa, kung gusto mo lumaki kita mo eh magrefer ka pa ng mga friends or family mo or kahit sino. pag nirefer mo sila, meron kang maeearn na $0.02 kada search ng bawat isa sa kanila. so kung meron kang 10 na kakilala na nagsignup using your referral link, tapos nakaka 40 times sila magsearch per day ... eh pwede kang kumita ng $264 sa isang buwan! mga around 14kpesos yun. ok di ba, wala kang ilalabas na pera nyan ha pero kumikita ka. totoo to, maniwala kayo. walang risk kasi nde ka naman gagastos ng pera di ba? ikaw pa ang babayaran. tanong: saan sila kumukuha ng pambayad? sa advertisements. sa pages kasi ng Netbux may mga banners dun sa taas, dun kumikita yung company, tapos yung part ng kita eh binabayad sa ating mga members.

Wag mo ng palampasin to, wala ka namang babayaran dito.

Join NOW and start earning right away!

may tanong ka pa? post mo lang dito o kaya

YM mo ko: b0redrat

or email kaya: b0redrat@gmail.com

or txt: 0917-*******

Edited by poknat

:blush:

photography and videographyhehe KBL.

if anyone needs photo or video coverage for events, audio visual presentations, weddings, baptisms, and even bachelor parties... hehe... anything at all. i know a lot of pro photographers and videographers.

feel free to pm me. thanks pipol.

:cool:

Just edited the font/color tags for you. - Lipstick-

Edited by Lipstick
Hi.. new here.

I need a few contacts for corporate giveaways....

Anyone dealing in this, please PM me....

Thanks..

i have a list of credible suppliers. call me at my office, ******* during office hours. look for Mr. ********** :)

Edited out the your number and name Mr. General. This is for your own protection. Just PM the guy will ya if you want to help him out. Thanks -Lipstick-

Edited by Lipstick