Hi! If you are on a lookout for a venue, kindly get in touch with me. I do bookings for PLAYDIUM. If you want to know the details just email me at malaysianmums@hotmail.com or contact me through cel number 0919*******. Please inform me at least a week before the event or the occasion so that I will have enough time to ask for the comp*tation of the packages. Thank you! :)

mod note - sorry no posting of numbers please use pm function instead

Edited by poknat

Im inviting partners to build beach cottages in a very secluded beach. Deal is very simple. You build the beach house, there is a choice of models ranging from P100,000 to P200,000. Money is not considered an investment to my company but used to build your own cottage in my land. If you build the cottage whatever lease (long term and short term) that will be earned by your cottage is yours save for a very small maintenance fee. Security for probable partners is (1) a separate title and tax declaration for the beachhouse (as beach house is a separate real estate); (2) money to be given for construction shall be deposited in escrow in a commercial bank of your choice which has escrow deposit service conditioned that money will be used to build your cottage; (3) an independent accountant firm to monitor the income and expenses on your cottage. benefits? how do i start - first you will have your own cottage in a very beautiful secluded beach which you can visit anytime; (2) resort is by invitation only (you are ensured of quality guests); (3) most of the guests are foreigners-germans, koreans, japanese, etc.; (4) beach is one best kept secret of the province. For details, i can email to you the Project Brief.

Hello! If you are looking for a jewelry supplier, please do let me know. I have various contacts who manufacture nice jewelries at an affordable price. My cel number is 0919******* or email me at parrot_vivian@yahoo.com. I'll look forward to have business with you... :)

Edited by poknat
Hi.. new here.

I need a few contacts for corporate giveaways....

Anyone dealing in this, please PM me....

Thanks..

Hi! I make celphone/ipod socks made in crochet in any colors for only 50.00 each... I am also working at an authorized reseller of apple computers, we also have softwares(master reseller of adobe products), pheripherals, etc. I can give discounts for bulk orders you can email me at loann@ynzal.com or visit Ynzal Marketing Corp.

tnx

mod note - sent you a pm regarding your signature. please edit asap.

Edited by poknat

Hi,

I am currently looking for clients who are in need of any of the following:

a Point of Sale/ inventory system to be used by restaurants, hardware stores, retail stores

an Organization Membership and Dues System

I am also looking for organizations who are in need of websites.

Rates would depend on the size and complexity of the project.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you very much.

Amhed

As you may have seen in another post, a few of us are spinning off from another call center to start one in Mid-June. I should be in Manila the week of 6/13 and would like to meet with someone to speak about designing a logo for us and company brochures, business cards, letterhead, etc.

I am accepting bids and will make my decision by the end of June. Please PM me if you can help--preferably with a bid and possibly a website with sample work.

hello po sa mga ad agencies, casting agencies, and even promo if kailangan nyo po ng mga models na freelance you can contact me at 0921******* or pm me ok

Edited by poknat

Kung kailangan nyo ng supplier ng seafoods para sa inyong mga restaurant... bars... catering services... or kahit naung business nyo that require seafoods... mapa chandler man kayo... PM me or send ur email to basseafoods@yahoo.com... we offer competitive pricing... as in bagsak presyo talaga saka sulit kasi fresh lagi ang kaya namin isupply sa inyo... shoot an email to us.

i'm in AUDIOVISUAL INTEGRATION business. My company do or set-up home theater, conference room, auditorium, etc.. anything related to audio and video. We do sales of projector, screens, and other AV pheriperals. Project Installation like BackGround Music , Public Address System, Visual Control System and many more... Rentals of Professional VideoCam and projectors are also available...

Anyone interested please send email at bench_v@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Im into recruitment for overseas employment business. I need people who can give my company more principals/employers abroad. Please PM me if you have one. We will give you good commission for your referrals that will materialize the deals. :mtc:

• 2 weeks later...

Attention:

Business Groups, Companies, Small businesses, Labor Force, Organization, Clubs, Student Council etc.

We are currently marketing a new product/service at a very cheap rate that might interest you. Ideal for organization/club/school fund raising, Company or labor force additional benefits. Guaranteed very cheap. AGENTS are welcome for referrals and shall be given commission.

Please PM me for details.

thank you!

Is this a full suit or regular jacket in a high end fabric? Went is your due date?

I'm thinking of a regular jacket (maybe w/hood) with high-end fabric. I already received quotations for around P600-700 including embroidery. But i want to give mtc members who can supply a chance. Also, I need mugs and Retractable ID Holders (est. 300pcs each). Please feel free to visit me in my office. Call first for appointment.

The mugs & id holder can wait until next wednesday, BUT THE JACKET IS REALLY URGENT.

Edited by TheGeneral
I'm thinking of a regular jacket (maybe w/hood) with high-end fabric. I already received quotations for around P600-700 including embroidery.  But i want to give mtc members who can supply a chance.  Also, I need mugs and Retractable ID Holders (est. 300pcs each).  Please feel free to visit me in my office.  Call first for appointment.

The mugs & id holder can wait until next wednesday, BUT THE JACKET IS REALLY URGENT.

Sir, I don't think I could be able to supply you the jacket. Can I supply the mug and Id rectractable instead? What kind of mug is it? Ceramic, plastic or stainless? Thanks.

I forgot to ask the nick of the one who visited me for the mugs awhile ago. Anyway, thanks for visiting and hope we could do business soon.

----------------------

I still need additional quotations for the jackets I need.

----------------------

Who can lease booth structures (truss & 5 back panels) enough to make five 3m x 3m booths? No design on the panel, just plain white. I'll need it for 3 separate dates, one-day affair only. Please refer to the attached pic for reference...

Kindly PM me if you can serve my requirement.

I forgot to ask the nick of the one who visited me for the mugs awhile ago. Anyway, thanks for visiting and hope we could do business soon.

----------------------

I still need additional quotations for the jackets I need.

----------------------

Who can lease booth structures (truss & 5 back panels) enough to make five 3m x 3m booths? No design on the panel, just plain white. I'll need it for 3 separate dates, one-day affair only.  Please refer to the attached pic for reference...

Kindly PM me if you can serve my requirement.

Hi! Im the one who visited you at your office. Thanks for the nice accomadation. Give me up to Friday, regarding the jackets. Thanks.