Hello to the Business minded pipol here! ;-)

Not exactly the appropriate thread ... who knows. ;-P

Should you have a need for an SMS/text-based application software or know of someone/companies interested in such, I am just a PM away. ;-) I am an independent reseller for the product ... we can work on some kind of referral fee (on a closed sale). ;-P

Hey, we don't know everyone ... this is where the 6th degree of separation comes into play ... ;-)

Is anyone here a haciendero or knows someone who has a farm or orchard? I have access to technology that will cut down their cost by half andeven increase their production by 20%!!! With no additonal capital!!! Once they see this, they will never say no.

For every successful deal we will get P30,000 each for every 100hectares of land. So the bigger the land area, the higher the commission. 1000 hectares will give us P300,000 each! How about 10000 hectares? A cool P3M. Easiest money you will ever get in your life.

PM me for more info.

• 3 weeks later...

Melodynamics Lights & Sounds

We provide amazing lights and sounds for wedding, debut, birthday party, school & company party, fiesta, public address, and many more!

For inquiries pls. contact:

Myron Luis T. Aria

Tel. no.: ******

email: myron_aira@hotmail.com

yahoo messenger ID: myron_aira

or visit us:

#7 G. Tolentino St. North Susana Executive Village,

Commonwealth, Quezon City

Feel the thrill... feel the difference.....

Edited by poknat

i need a caterer for an executive packed lunch. budget Php150-180/pax, for 60 persons.

presentation should be class A... respondents are high-ranking officials of big companies who will participate in our invitational badminton tournament.

FAX or e-mail your quotations (with complete sets of menu & prices, plus contact name and numbers) ASAP.

You may send it at lesl@phildata.com or through fax no. *******

Address it to:

Mr. LES M. LACSON

Corporate & Channels Marketing Manager

Phil-Data Business Systems, Incorporated

4F King's Court II Bldg. Makati City

Trunk ******* loc. 261

Also, I am inviting any business entity (preferably a water or beverage company) who may want to sponsor 100 bottles approx. (Php800-950 worth) of mineral water or other beverage for our badminton tournament. I'll give the sponsor space for two (2) banners. Participants of this badminton event are high-ranking officials of prominent companies. The exposure opportunity is guaranteed to be much, much more than the value of one thousand pesos.

mod note - sorry no posting of numbers pls use pm function instead

Edited by poknat

Im giving free accounts for a B2B Marketplace trading site, the business concept is like the alibaba.com but this is designed for SME's for the Philippine setup. visit http::// trade.kariran.net or to learn more of our services visit www.kariran.net to find out more of our business opportunities.

Our Kariran Trade!, is an online Business to Business Marketplace. Any duly registered business that is ready to sell, or in search of something to buy can post opportunities and search for trade leads here. Membership levels are Bronze, Silver and Gold with corresponding privileges in using the Kariran Trade! features. Micro enterprises up to large corporations can participate in this marketplace. Kariran Trade! connects you to potential buyers of your products and services. You are assigned the Bronze membership initially upon signing up. From Bronze membership you can upgrade your membership to Silver or Gold memberships.

BRONZE MEMBERSHIP IS FREE until July 1, 2005! This gives you the chance to post all your products and services in over 1,500 product and service categories and subcategories. Signup Now !

ECT PRINTING, INC.

148 P. MANAHAN ST. PASAY CITY

*******/*******

LOOK FOR GRACE

DISCOUNTS ON MTC MEMBERS! JUST TELL YOUR HANDLE WHEN YOU ASK FOR A QUOTATION.

WE PRINT: FLYERS, POSTERS, BOOKS, MAGAZINES, YEARBOOKS ETC.

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

:sl: :sl: :sl: :sl: :sl: :sl: :sl:

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Edited by poknat

i will be changing our ad agency. i need an ad agency who can conceptualize good print ads. i need creative minds whose designs are professionally acceptable. the agency will also be responsible for the conceptualization and creation of our loop video-corporate ad. our company is a leader in the IT industry with more than 23 years in existence. send me your portfolio asap. ;)

Ynzal Marketing Corp. was launched in 1999 to specifically provide Macintosh-based solutions for the pre-press, print graphics, video and animation, and the internet markets. It was established by a group of experienced professionals who have been serving the Philippine Macintosh community and the graphics industry since 1986.

Mission. We are dedicated to the idea that no matter how fast technology evolves, we would offer our customers the most competitive solutions suited for their needs -by integrating the Mac with the best-in breed name-brand products and after-market peripherals, and backing it with a timely and reliable after-sales service.

Dedicated Staff. Customers that prefer to talk with someone who understands the Mac platform can consult with any of our experienced sales and technical representatives. Thanks to the extensive background of our people, our customers can be assured that they are talking to someone who truly knows and understands their needs.

Products & Solutions. We carry numerous products from a host of manufacturers, vendors and distributors who believe in our direct marketing skills. Our focus lies in providing Macintosh-based solutions for the creative markets in the Philippines.

We offer complete solutions for:

Pre-Press and Publishing

Design and Packaging

Color Proofing & Calibration

Video and 3D Animation

Music & Sound Production

Digital Asset Management

Internet and Online Publishing

Networking and Communications

General Productivity

Macintosh Enhancements

Digital Photography

Large-Format Printing

General Computing

Value-Added Service. While we guarantee to have the most competitive prices in town, we also make sure that our customers are pampered by our after-sales services. We offer a wide range of services from installation to product orientation; training and tutorial; online and telephone support; free consultancies on after-market upgrades; on-site troubleshooting and repair; and regular maintenance of equipment.

Management. Arnel 'Bong' C. Almonguera is the driving force behind this organization and is serving as the company's Business Development Director. He brings more than 17 years of solid exposure on the Mac platform. His previous experience include being the Sales Director of BusinessWorld Online, Inc. (1997 to 1999) -distributor of Apple & Adobe products; Business Development Manager of MacSolutions Inc. (1993 to 1997) -leading systems integrator for Mac-based solutions during the 90s; and Special Accounts Manager of DPSI (1986 to 1993) exclusive distributor of Apple Computer in the Philippines during that time.

If you have questions please contact:

Lorraine Ann Hernandez

Business Development Associate

Trunkline: 373-****

Mobile: 0916-*******

Email: annIna7681@hotmail.com

or at hotmail: loann@ynzal.com

*please check my profile for MSN messenger information

mod note - sorry no posting of numbers please use pm function instead.

Edited by poknat