Our company, Regional Foods Marketing is in the business of manufacturing, distribution and retailing of Bonuan Boneless Bangus. We have now diversified into baking and raw material supplies.

We would like to introduce our new addition to our product line, Dutche Chocolate Powder/ Tablets. This all natural chocolate tablet is made from pure alkalized (Dutch process) cocoa powder. Its various uses make it’s very saleable especially among hotels, bars/cafes, restaurants, bakeries,groceries,supermarkets and households.

We also have it in Sweetened Dutche Chocolate Tablet(Tablea) so that our consumers doesn’t have to add sugar and thus saves time especially for those who are always on the go.

Dutche Chocolate Powder also comes in handy as fondue, churros dip, choco drink, pastries, cakes, brownies, champorado, icing ,etc.

We also provide taste sampling activities and other in-store promos upon the request of our wholesaler.

We would like to request for an appointment with you at your convenience. Please feel free to contact us at hulseye@gmail.com.

You can also pm me for those interested. thanks

selling our lots, anybody interested?

Laguna Bel-Air 3 ready for house construction 168 sqm assume balance 18231.25/month hanggang feb.2007 price per square is 7000 php and I'm giving a discount of 25%

Greenridge Subdivision-Binangonan rizal

Overlooking laguna de bay 151 sqm selling for 3500/sqm may discount din sa mga interested buyer, clean title and the tax dec has already been paid this year.

L200 Mitsubishi pickup galaxy blue

model 1999 300,000 php fully loaded

house and lot

Regatta Classics Anabu 2

near makro imus. 80 sqm lot area newly renovated and painted. Assume balance of 5000 php per month

• 2 weeks later...

I am planning to retire from working abroad come December and having very serious considerations of putting up a small business in the Philippines preferably in North-Western part of Laguna or Southern part of Metro Manila or Baguio City.

Problem is dunno what sort of business to get into. I’d like something that I will have active participation in its day to day operation. Capitalization: PHP1.5M or thereabouts.

Would appreciate any suggestions. Will really help me if statistics or business indicators are provided e.g. ROI, average monthly revenue, margins, cash flow…

I am planning to retire from working abroad come December and having very serious considerations of putting up a small business in the Philippines preferably in North-Western part of Laguna or Southern part of Metro Manila or Baguio City.

Problem is dunno what sort of business to get into.  I’d like something that I will have active participation in its day to day operation.  Capitalization:  PHP1.5M or thereabouts.

Would appreciate any suggestions. Will really help me if statistics or business indicators are provided e.g. ROI, average monthly revenue, margins, cash flow…

Try read Entrepreneur magazine it can help your inquiry or Agriculture magazine if your interested in agriculture.

:)

- Domain Name Registration

- Hosting Services

- Your Own Domain Email Accounts (ex. yourname@yourcompany.ws)

- Build your website in minutes with SiteBuilder. Professional pre-formatted templates so you may create your own WebSite hassle-free.

- URL Forwarding: You may forward your domain to any other WebSite that you may own.

- Nameservers are also available. You may provide your own DNS servers and we will point your domain to them.

This whole package, for only P560/month.

*Plus, our Company will also give commissions if you refer a customer to our services.*

visit (www.my.ws) access code oliver1013. fill in the space for your personal presentation.

watch the 7 min flash movie.then decide!

Saranggani Bay Boneless Bangus:

Smoked (whole)

Marinated (whole)

Frozen (whole)

Fillets (no head/tail)

Belly

Baby split

TUNA Value Added Products:

Tuna Balls (bola-bola)

Tuna barbeque

Tuna embutido

Tuna hotdog

Tuna kikiam

Tuna Longanisa

Tuna Nuggets

Tuna Patties (burger)

Tuna shanghai

Tuna Siomai

Tuna Tocino

FROZEN

Belly

Crazy Cuts

Panga

Sashimi (saku bar)-Class B

Steak - Class B and C

If interested PM me or email: genrive1212@yahoo.com

:thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

Visit my site guys..

http://www.marikinabiz.com

It's an on-line business directory, it's where your business should be.

Over 3,000 businesses listed in 426 categories in Marikina City alone. By early next year, we will be reaching Antipolo, Cainta and San Mateo Business Directories..

If you have a business, you can register for free or be one of our mBiz partner or site sponsor.

Thanks guys..

More power.

Wowie Lucas

Marikinabiz.com

"it's where your business should be"

Hello to the biz-minded peeps here! ;-)

Who knows? ;-P

Should you have a need for an SMS/text-based application software or know of someone/companies interested in such, I am just a PM away. ;-) I am an independent reseller for the product ... we can work on some kind of referral fee (on a closed sale). ;-P

Hey, we don't know everyone ... this is where the 6th degree of separation comes into play ... ;-)

Hi lovelybabe, i just want to know what kind of books do you supply?  And the consignment terms?......thanks

best sellers mostly :)

for book samples check out my website :)

i can give you a special price for each book...

then, pay me when the book is sold (we would have a contract of course)...

it would be easier to market it if you have a shop :)